- Good chapter. I am interested to see Harry's meeting with Albus. The midnight phoenix is a good plot device. I think it would be interesting to see her as a true partner to Harry, helping him with advice and his magic. Not that she should take Hermione's place but with mind speech she could help in some ways that would be difficult for Hermione. Thanks for writing. W.
- Definitely and interesting chapter, here, and I rather suspect that Harry's going to be showing even more than he's shwon so far, I do think Albus is -not- going to emjoy his next meeting with Harry, esp. with Emily present. It should be "educational" to hear Dumbles' easoning for keeping the Midnight Phoenix away form Harry.
- Another great chapter mate, loving the story and can't wait to read more.
Oh I love what happened to the Phoenix, and what the Phoenix done. I like the story beind the black Phoenix. I like how long Emily waited for Harry.
PLEASE update soon
- Nice to see those changes flow so nicely.
Say, could a Familiar change the look of a future animagus?
Author's responseIt could depending on how powerful the Familiar is and other things. It also depends on the person theirself.
Hope that helps. I will updating in about two days.
- Personally, I must agree with you on Ron and some on Ginny too. Ron is NOT a true friend. He thinks Harry got everything just handed to him without any downside. He totally ignores the facts. I wouldn't want Harrys' life regardless of how much gold he has! I've lost family due to old age and in one case an accident. And it hurts. I can't imagine growing up with an aunt, uncle and cousin that hate your very existence! Yet Ron has somehow gotten it in his head that Harry has it easy. Maybe if they switched lives for six months he'd realize just how hard Harry truly had it. Now, please post another chapter or ten soonest. :-)
Sign up to review this story.