Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > My Baby's Daddy

"Kinda sad we were so tired and all we had done was make out."

by OhSoIntricateLie 0 reviews

“He doesn’t look a thing like me.” Everyone turned around to see Brent glancing at the baby.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-26 - Updated: 2008-07-27 - 392 words - Complete

1Original
While I was in the room resting Brendon was outside playing the part of the proud father.

“Everyone, it is indeed a boy.”

Brendon grinned as everyone congratulated the two of us.

“How’s Dani?”

“She’s doing good. She’s wore out. She’s resting right now so if you wanna visit with her let it wait awhile okay?”

Everyone was awing and cooing over the baby.

“He looks like Dani,” Shane said.

“That’s my god-son right there ladies and gentlemen,” Pete said proudly.

“He doesn’t look a thing like me.”

Everyone turned around to see Brent glancing at the baby.

Brendon, Spencer, and Ryan all stepped closer.

Brent glanced at his ex-band mates before walking out of the hospital.

“That was strange.”

“What an ass-hole.”

“Why did he even bother to come down here?”

Brendon glanced at his band mates.

“Do not tell Dani that Brent came by. She will freak out. But you were witnesses.”

Spencer nodded, “Dude he just gave up parental rights in away. That is the second time that he has denied Fender as his.”

Brendon took a sip of his Red Bull and shook his head, “Third. Mom told me Dani and Brent had an episode in McDonald’s. Apparently she told him he missed out and she told him ‘Sweetie, you had me.’ “

Ryan laughed, “Are you serious?”

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
“Is every one gone,” I asked Brendon as he walked into my hospital room.

“Yeah. My parents and yours went to go get something to eat. Spencer and Ryan are actually still gawking at Fender.”

“Their excited. They are feeling very proud right now.”

“Speaking of feeling, how are you,” Brendon asked as he sat next to me on the bed.

“A little tired. Sore. Isn’t he beautiful,” I asked?

Brendon gave me a tired smile, “Yeah. Just like his momma.”

Brendon leaned in to give me a kiss, one that I readily accepted. At first the kiss began as something sweet but ended up feverish. Brendon broke the kiss and started kissing down my neck as I lifted his shirt and rubbed his bare back. Ten minutes later Brendon and I were laying sound asleep with his shirt off and my hand in his. That’s kind of sad that we were so tired and all we had done was make out.
Sign up to rate and review this story