Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > My Baby's Daddy

“Gimme some lovin’?”

by OhSoIntricateLie 1 review

Heh heh. No falling asleep this time.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-08-03 - Updated: 2008-08-04 - 637 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: Hey guys. I’m officially back. Sorry if the last chapter sucked; it was a spur of the moment chapter (which is partly why it is so short) and I couldn’t think of another way to get the post-birth scene going. So anyway I promise this chapter will be better and yes I finished my AP reports and summer reading so I can focus on My Baby’s Daddy. Anyway enjoy :]
xoxo
Dani


Five days later Brendon and I were able to take Fender home. Any other time we could have taken him home sooner but since Fender was born a little over a month before he was expected, we had to stay to make sure our baby was healthy.

As Brendon and I walked into his parent’s house, Julia filmed our every move.

“Brendon? Turn the car seat so I can see my new grandbaby. There you go.”

Brendon looked at me and rolled his eyes causing me to giggle.

“Ok Bren, lets put our sleepy baby to bed. So maybe we can get a little nap in. I don’t know about you but I am completely wore out.”

Brendon smiled as he took Fender out of his car seat.

“Hey Fender. Let’s go upstairs buddy,” he whispered as he held Fender close to his chest.

I put my hand over my mouth to muffle a giggle as I thought about the first time Brendon had held his son.

“You remember how to hold him then? Promise you won’t break him?”

Brendon scowled,” That’s not funny Dani and you know it. I had never held a baby until then.”

I smiled at him before I led the way to Fender’s nursery.

Brendon placed him in the crib and placed the blanket over him. Before leaving the room he switched the monitor on.

As soon as Brendon entered our room I flung my arms around his neck and kissed him.

“I’m sorry baby. I didn’t mean to make you feel bad several minutes ago.”

“It’s ok. Don’t worry. Honestly I believe that won’t be the last time you tease me about something like that.”

“Hmmm.”

I broke our hug and walked to the bathroom. Brendon followed and stood in the door way as I shed my jeans and t-shirt to put my pajamas on.

As I took my shirt off, I noticed Brendon’s glance at my breasts. I knew how much Brendon enjoyed the new cup size I had acquired so I decided to tease him. Slipping my bra off my shoulders I let my hand ‘accidentally’ graze my right breast. That did it. I turned my head to see Brendon let out a small moan as he looked down at his tight jeans that were becoming tighter.

“Damn tease.”

“Who said I was teasing?”

“Dani? Nine months. I’ve been having horrendous hard ons for six of those months. Just thinking about you. Especially when I noticed in those pictures how big your boobs are.”

I rolled my eyes. Typical male.

“It’s getting annoying.”

I smirked, “Well then do something about it?”

Brendon wiggled his eyebrows, “I just might.”

“Just don’t fall asleep on me,” I said winking as I walked past him, topless, and sat on our bed.

“Oh trust me I won’t.”

Brendon took off his own shirt as he made his way over to me.

Gently he pushed me back and hovered over me.

Looking over at his hand, I entwined it with my own. Looking into his eyes I smiled.

“Brendon?”

“Hmmm?”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“Gimme some lovin’?”

Brendon wiggled his eyebrows and gave me a smile that caused my heart to skip a beat or two.

“As you wish.”
Sign up to rate and review this story