Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It’s Wrong: You Dreamt Of Him. |WAYCEST/FRERARD|

Chapter Two: I Wish We Were Older.

by IntoHerKillingJar 4 reviews

kind of a short chapter, yeah, you get Mikey's answer in this one ;]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-07-27 - Updated: 2008-07-27 - 546 words

1Hot
Chapter Two: I Wish We Were Older.


Waiting patiently for an answer to a question this big was not easy to do without getting slightly pissed off. The temptation to start tapping my foot or looking at my watch was growing bigger. I looked Mikey in the eyes, he was looking back at me as if he was having to answer the hardest question in the world.
“Mikey, if the question is that hard to answer, don’t worry about it. Really.” I sighed.
“No, it’s not that. I’m just trying to work out what your reaction will be, and how you feel for me?” he almost asked.
“To be honest, I need your answer to make my mind up…” Mikey raised an eyebrow.
“But what would your answer be right now?” I rolled my eyes. I actually don’t have any idea what my answer right now is. I think… maybe, yes? I do love love him.
“You promise you won’t laugh if I tell you?” I asked.
“I promise.” he smiled.
“Right, I think, although you’re my little brother. I- idoloveyou.” I said as quickly as physically possible.
“You love me?” he smirked
“Yes, that’s what I said, right?” Mikey nodded and kept the same smirk on his face. The smirk that was kind of mocking, as if he had got me to confess to something that was wrong or something he thinks I should be embarrassed about. Which, to be honest, it is and I should.
“I love you to.”
“You do?”
“For a long time really.” he said, hanging his head.
“Why didn’t you just tell me?” I asked, making him look up at me.
“Because I was ashamed.” I nodded. So, we both love each other? Where does this leave us? What do we do now? I mean, really. What are we meant to do?
“Mikey, can I ask you something?”
“Go ahead…”
“Y’know you’ve had like, loads of girl friends? Now that you love me, does that mean you won’t be having girlfriends anymore?”
“Yeah. I’ve never been into girls, actually. I really just wanted someone to practise on.” he blushed.
“Mikey, Gerard!” called the shrill voice belonging to my Mother. Her and my Father made their way over to where Mikey and I were standing.
“We’re leaving soon. Gerard you have your car don’t you? Keep safe while we’re gone and don’t kill each other!”
“We’ll try not to!” I smiled, glancing at Mikey who was grinning. We waved my parents off and I lead Mikey to where my car was.
“In you get.” I said, opening the passenger door for him. I got in the other side and turned the engine on.
“What’re we going to do when we get home?” Mikey asked after a few moments of silence. I looked at my watch, six o’clock.
“We could watch a film?”
“Not a scary one though?”
“Of course a scary one! It’s not fun if it’s not scary!”
“You know I hate scary ones!”
“That’s why it’s fun.” I stated, matter-of-factly.
“As long as I get to cuddle you?”
“I have no objection to cuddling!” I laughed.
Sign up to rate and review this story