Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It’s Wrong: You Dreamt Of Him. |WAYCEST/FRERARD|

Chapter Three: Every Second I’m Without You, I’m A Mess.

by IntoHerKillingJar 6 reviews

Watching a scary film with Gerard and Mikey.. sorry it's short.:]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-07 - Updated: 2008-08-07 - 809 words

1Ambiance
Chapter Three: Every Second I’m Without You, I’m A Mess.


We pulled up outside the house and I turned off the engine, giving the key to Mikey.
“You coming in?”
“Yeah, in a minute, I need to get something from the car…” I answer as Mikey got out and walked up the drive way to the house. I waited until he had opened and closed the front door before burying my head in my hands and rubbing my temples. I certainly won’t ever be forgetting this graduation anytime soon. I pretended to be looking around for something on the floor when I saw Mikey’s pale face at the window of the house. So. Where does this leave us? When we’re watching the film am I meant to do something with Mikey? Like, hug, kiss… more? I don’t know. I’ll let him decide. If he doesn’t do anything, I won’t do anything. Play it safe. I thought to myself before getting out the car and locking it.
I opened the front door to be faced with Mikey holding a DVD.
“Click? You’re kidding! That’s not scary!” I laughed, ruffling his hair.
“Yeah, that’s the whole point. I don’t like scary films.” he replied, following me into the living room. “Can we just watch Click first, please?” I asked, giving my puppy-dog eyes. I sighed.
“Okay then.” I said, smiling.
Mikey put the film in the DVD player and turned it on.

~~

“We have to watch a scary film! It’s better when they’re scary, Mikes.” I told Mikey when Click had finally finished. By this time it was already almost nine o’clock and Mikey looked tired.
“Okay, but I get to have the blanket, and the pillows?”
“You get me as well?” I added. He smiled but didn’t say anything. I turned round, mentally smacking myself. Don’t move too fast, idiot. I told myself. I scanned the stacks of DVD’s and pulled out Final Destination Two. I put it in the DVD player and turned the television on, grabbing the remote control before I sat down next to Mikey. But not too close. He looked over at me then back at the television. He was clutching a blanket for dear life, and nothing scary had even happened yet. The film started in a dark room, the only light coming from a television. Much like the room we were in. I glanced at Mikey again. He blanket he was holding was bought all the way up just under his nose. As the camera went round the room on the film light landed on a clown.
I swear if it were possible, Mikey would’ve jumped out his skin and hidden under it. He squealed and pulled the blanket over his head, probably had his fingers in his ears as well. I grinned and edged closer to him, putting and arm around him and pulling him next to me. He put his covered head on my shoulder and I moved the blanket down a little so I could see his eyes. I looked back at the television and I’m guessing Mikey did as well, as when there was a spider shown on the screen he gripped my hand a little too hard and crushing my fingers. I bit down on my tongue, resisting the urge to either snatch my hand away or telling Mikey to get off- in the nicest way possible. I rubbed my thumb that was free from his grip on the back of his hand until he finally softened his grip.
All through the film Mikey was, gasping, squealing, shrieking and hiding. By the end of it he was practically on my lap and past out. I picked him up carefully and carried him upstairs to his bedroom. I pulled back the covers with one hand and put him down on the bed, tucking him in. I was almost at the door when I heard his small voice say,
“Gerard…” I turned round. “Can I sleep in your bed? I’m scared.” he questioned, now sitting up. I nodded and held out my hand to him. He grinned and jumped from his bed and took my hand then standing on tip-toes he kissed my cheek. I smiled down at him and he smiled up at me. I lead him to my room and pulled back the covers for him to get in first. He climbing in a moved over to the far side, making enough room for me to get in. I only had a single bed so this was going to be cramped. I lay on my back and let Mikey snuggle up next to me before I put my arm around his shoulder, his head on my chest.
Sign up to rate and review this story