Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Did Those Three Words Mean ANYTHING To You??? (Sequel To I'll Be There)

Did Those Three Words Mean ANYTHING To You??? (Sequel To I'll Be There)

by TheSharpestLives 8 reviews

(FRERARD) Afer getting throught their ough ordeal, gerard and Franka re married, but when Gerard decides he wants children, will Frank stay by his side?? Please read prequel!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Frank Iero - Published: 2008-04-27 - Updated: 2008-04-27 - 964 words

5Original
It was winter in New Jersey, and the streets were littered with children young and old enjoying the seasonal snow, building snowmen, sledging down frosty hills and generally being children. Their loud, playful shrieks could be heard through Gerard’s car window as he drove down his street towards his and Frankie, his husband’s, home.
Gerard could feel a smile taint his lips as he though of the youngsters’ youthful, childlike innocence. That was all that lingered on his mind these days – Children.
He wanted his own child, or children even. To love and to nurture under his and Frankie’s caring love. He wanted to sing them sweet lullabies to soothe them into slumber and take them for walks in the park on a summer’s eve. He would walk them proudly into school on their first day and listen to them babble on about what they learnt on the way home.
As they turned into angst filled teenagers he would make allowances to their door banging and sympathize with their failed high school romances, he would buy them stylish clothes and teach them the real ways of the world.
Oh, how he longed for a child to call his own. It was like a need inside himself that he wanted to express… but did Frankie possess that same need?
Gerard couldn’t have biological children in a Gay partnership, that was obvious to anyone. Well, unless he suddenly produced a womb… but that was impossible. Though, he and Frankie could always adopt a child from a small age. It would grow up knowing the two men as its parents and would love them both equally.
It resounded perfect in Gerard’s mind. He couldn’t wish for a better life. He would give up his whole successful career and every penny he owned just to have that perfect family with his husband and child.

Gerard had decided, he was going to propose his idea of adoption to Frank tonight. He had it all prepared, his speech all the pros and cons. He was sure Frank would agree straight away. Gerard could just imagine the love of his life and his child playing out in the garden within the tall blades of grass, Frankie would be an amazing father. Gerard was sure of it.
He had secretly tucked away some adoption documents in one of the drawers in their bedroom, he would whip the out tonight and they could fill them in together! It sounded great!
He let out a sigh of happiness as he drove into the driveway of he and his lovers large home. He walked up the pebbled driveway and took his small key out of his pocket, into the door, and entered his household.

Frank paced around his large bedroom, the walls were bright red and a large king sized bed that he and Gerard shared was pushed against one of the walls, hung on the opposite walls was their golden disks they had each received after releasing Three Cheers. The wars were filled with pictures of the happy couple. The two of them laying together, holding hands for an interview, kissing on stage. Everywhere Frank’s own expression looked back at him.
Barely an hour ago he had discovered something in the back of one of the drawers whilst he was cleaning up all the old junk like odd shoes and suits he would never wear again. What he found startled him. Adoption paper forms? Why the fuck would ANYONE want those.
Children. Were. Just… Eww in Frank’s opinion. They were brats, they kicked screamed, cried, pouted, stropped, cost more money than they were worth and he could hardly believe that he had one been one. He and Gerard were far too busy to have a child to look after. Well, in Frank’s point of view he could barely look after his own mischievous self, let alone a child.
He shuddered at the thought. Couldn’t they just get a puppy? Or a kitten? Anything but… one of THOSE.
It was decided, he didn’t want children right at that moment of his life, and neither should Gerard. Maybe, just maybe in about five years time it would be appropriate…
Just at that moment he heard the slam of the door downstairs, and footsteps marching up the stairs. Gerard appeared around the bedroom door with a cheeky grin on his face.
“Heya, Frankie babe.” He said, walking over to Frank and planting a kiss on his cheek. Frank turned to face Gerard and all worry he had about the Adoption papers melted away. He kissed Gerard sweetly on the lips, running his tongue along Gerard’s bottom lip, parting it from the top lip and having full access. The taste of coffee entered his mouth as Gerard’s worked against his own, he put an arm around Gerard’s head and put a hand through his lovers perfect ebony hair.

Sweeten him up, that’s what Gerard had to do, show his love to Frank and the propose his idea, Frank would be thrilled that they could finally have a family of their own, he could sense it. Gerard made a trail of kissed down Frank’s pale neck and began to suck on his neck lightly, gaining a moan of approval from him.
Gerard lifted his head to face Frank in the eyes. It was about time they began filling in those forms so he could take them straight down to the adoption agency the next day.
“Frank, we need to talk.” He said, holding his husbands hand lightly in his own.
“Yeah..” Frank replied, knowing it has been too good to be true, Gee hadn’t forgotten about the papers. “We certainly do...”
Sign up to rate and review this story