Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Did Those Three Words Mean ANYTHING To You??? (Sequel To I'll Be There)

"That's Fuckin Insane Gerard!"

by TheSharpestLives 13 reviews

Sorry For No updates in YEARS, heres a small one, read if ya wanna.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-07-27 - Updated: 2008-07-27 - 1140 words

2Moving
“So… I was thinking, Frankie.” Gerard began combing through his dark hair with his fingers. “We’ve been going good for a long time now.. Maybe we should start, you know, uhhm, taking our relationship to the, uh, next level?”
“What? Get married?” Frank replied with a sarcastic snort, “I thought we already were.”
“No, Frank, I mean, this house is huge for just the two of us to live in… alone.”
“Offer a room for rent??” Frank was being purposefully dumb, avoiding the mention of children, Gerard forehead creased in annoyance. “Gee, do you seriously want some 22 year old student listening in our… Fun time? It would probably be filmed and put on youtube or something.”
“CHILDREN!” Gerard exclaimed, leaving go of his husbands hand in slight anger, Frank took a step back in slight surprise, it wasn’t very often Gerard would become angered. This must mean a lot to him.
“Oh, Uhhm, okay Gerard, I mean, are we really ready for children? I don’t think so, with the band and all.”
“Of course we’re ready! Think of all that we’ve been through! Having a child to love and to care for is like a speck of dust compared to some of the shit we’ve gotten through together!” Gerard was purely desperate for Frank to agree to this, he had to, he would! “C’mon Frankie baby. Think of a young child - our young child, running around in the back garden, growing up under our care, becoming a respectful adult and finally having it’s own children, and us being able to watch that and take pride in our upbringing of our child.”
“Gerard, what about all the shit, piss and vomit? All the early mornings cause the fucking baby is crying?” Frank enquired, his eyebrows raised in question, “What about the day it speaks its first word – Mummy? Then when it goes into school on it’s first day wondering why all the other kids have a father and a mother? Why it can’t be normal and have normal parents!?”
“Plenty of other kids fucking cope!” Gerard retorted raising his arms in frustration. “I’m sure we won’t be the only gay couple to ever adopt children!”
Frank grunted in dismissal and sat down on the bed, pulling a cigarette and a lighter out of his jean pocket, he sparked one up and took a lengthy drag, smoke billowing from his nostrils. Why now? Why start all the arguments that would soon be occurring between them? Wasn’t he good enough for Gerard? Did they need a little brat to come and destroy the peace, for Gerard to love more?
Gerard sighed sadly and lowered himself to his knees infront of Frank’s still body, hurt in his eyes.
“I’m sorry Frankie…” He said, tears brimming in his eyes, he reached up his hand to meet his lovers and clasped it gently to prove that he meant it, he tried to meet Frank’s gaze but it seemed that the wall behind him had suddenly become extremely interesting, which Frank was staring at intently. “I want children so much though, it’s all I can think about, and it has been for a long time. When I got hit by that car, I’m sure I saw our future! We had children, Frank, kids of our own. You were smiling and happy as they run in and out of the blades of grass in the field out back. Their laughter, Frank, it was the most amazing sound, of youth, innocence, love. When I go to sleep I dream about them growing up, having amazing lives, calling us Daddy. When I wake up and go downstairs sometimes I can see them in the kitchen sitting with their cereal, or by the TV watching a cartoon.”
“Oh.. great!” Frank blasted standing up and nearly kneeing Gerard in the nose, Gerard leapt up to, to be eye level with Frank. “Look how fuckin promising that looks as a parent, Gerard! You fuckin see imaginary people around the house? What, do they sit in the car too? Do voices speak to you in your head to? That’s fuckin insane, Gerard, Maybe you should go get your head checked out or something, that car must’ve fucked you up pretty badly…”
“Frank! You know what I mean!”
“Do I? Is that what the voices told you?”
“C’mon, baby…I didn’t mean that I was insane I just want children so badly!”
“Okay, Well go fuckin get some then – on your own!” Frank bellowed before marching out of the bedroom and down the stairs.
“Where are you going?” Gerard cried, tears sliding down his pale cheeks and onto his shirt.
“Out.” Frank called back “Don’t wait up for me, might not come back!” was the last thing he said before the front door could be heard slamming behind him, leaving Gerard in the house, alone.
--
“M-mik-key”
There was loud music playing in the background and men’s voices could be heard shouting over the noise, he must be out, probably slightly drunk, Gerard assumed it was a waste of time even calling him.
“Gerard? What’s wrong! Are you hurt? Want me to call Frank?”
“It’s F-frank! He’s l-left me!” Gerard stuttered taking in a deep breath.
“What the hell!? Why? Did you argue?”
Gerard released a heavy sob before answering, “He d-doesn’t want k-kids! We argued! He called me insane… maybe I am…but without him I don’t know what I’d do! On the other hand, I want children so much, you said he’d agree, you promised!”
“Woah, Gee, I’m sorry…I thought he would, I really did. Maybe he’ll come round to the idea sooner or later? Get some sleep, I’m sure he’ll be back in the morning.”
“I hope you’re right… thanks Mikes.”
“No Problem, Take care Gerard, bye.”
“Yeah… see you bro..”
The line beeped on the other side, Mikey had hung up, Gerard sighed and slipped the phone back onto the receiver, he walked slowly into the large kitchen and opened the cupboard door slowly, revealing the contents of the medicine cabinet, Gerard was against using drugs.. usually. They were here just incase of an emergency, or had been prescribed, but not used, he picked up a large bottle of pills, he didn’t even read the label, all pills were the same in his opinion, maybe one… or five would make him feel better?
He took a while considering it, he had been clean for so long… was it worth it? He sat there contemplating for what seemed like eons, still not deciding.
Everything would be okay in the end, wouldn’t it?
Sign up to rate and review this story