Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7 > Key Party

Picking Keys

by RenoTurk 1 review

Keys for the party and brave Reno with food testing.

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Characters: Cloud Strife,Elena,Reno,Tifa Lockhart,Yuffie Kisaragi - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-07-27 - Updated: 2008-07-27 - 514 words - Complete

0Unrated
Everyone slowly filtered in and got introduced. Axel saw Reno and the two of them were staring at each other for a while. They rarely met up since both of them found certain traits of theirs unnervingly similar. The group pretty much relaxed after a couple of drinks. Dark Cloud had found a recipe for a salmon and Liebfraumilch wine jelly. There were other hideous foods that he managed to find from the book too, Reno decided it was his mission to try everything which turned into a source of amusement for everyone. Reno worked his way around various trinkets on the table whilst Elena watched in dismay, he was gonna be so ill the next day.

"Okay where the hell did you get these recipes from?" Tifa looked at him.

"From the history book with the party idea in?" DC shrugged and held out a jelly tower of vodka, rum and tuna.

"That looks so gross." Axel muttered and turned away as Reno, already quite happily drunk, grabbed a spoon of it, he put his thumbs up with a green face in agreement.

"Let's get this over with... pick a key." Leon shook his head and handed the box to Larxene.

"Oh you can't see the keys?" She looked at him curiously.

"Well no it's supposed to be like you know a blind-fuck date?" He chuckled.

"Oh!" Larxene was quite tipsy and pulled out a key. Leon looked at her and smirked, the moogle dangling off the end. "You?" He nodded. "Oh cool I always wondered if you knew how to use your gun properly." She laughed and followed him out grabbing the rum along the way.

Tifa was the next to wander over and grabbed the keys from the side and put her hand in. She pulled out a little keychain with a simple white fob on it and looked over. Axel smirked damn he was going to have his hands full tonight. He wandered over and took her hand and Tifa grabbed a bottle of red wine and two glasses. They headed into the room and Tifa pushed the door closed.

"Go on Lenie..." Reno slurred in her ear. "What if you get me?"

"I'm safe you're too pissed to get it up." She snarked at him with good humour and pulled out the key. It was a little feather with the key. She looked at Dark Cloud and smiled. "Well, well little host come on..."

"I'm not little." DC muttered but followed her and winked to Reno as he passed. Reno chuckled and looked at Yuffie.

"Wow does that mean it's you and me kid?" Reno laughed. Yuffie cocked her head with her hands on her hips.

"You know you can't handle me! I am the best there is!" Yuffie grabbed a bottle of sake and headed off with them. Reno wondered if he was going to live out the night. She was a ninja after all and he didn't know what she would do with all that energy. He was, he had to admit, looking forward to finding out.
Sign up to rate and review this story