Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7 > Key Party

Leon and Larxene

by RenoTurk 1 review

Getting the party started

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Humor - Characters: Cloud Strife - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-07-27 - Updated: 2008-07-27 - 1017 words - Complete

0Unrated
Leon looked at Larxene as she down a mouthful of rum and passed him the bottle. He would never have thought to hit on her in a bar but as she undid the long black coat revealing nothing but a rather pretty black Basque and g-string he was wondering why he didn't think too. She had nothing else on and it brought a smirk to his face. She wasn't intending to waste time on the act of undressing. Larxene appeared to like the idea of going to main show and with a blond with that figure in front of him Leon wasn't going to refuse.

"Babes you look rather... divine." Leon nodded as his boots were kicked to one side and his jacket unceremoniously discarded on the floor.

"Well you look damned fine too." Larxene said pulling him closer by his belts and kissing him. Leon took a quick swig of the rum after they paused for a moment before going back to her mouth, kissing her passionately. His tongue rolling around inside her willing mouth with the taste of rum exchanging between them.

Leon's hand ran over her breasts, feeling the lace and sheer material with glee. His cock was getting hard against his trousers and Larxene's hand slid over his crotch and over the growing organ. He felt good, impressively good and she smiled against his lips before dropping his belts to the ground and then popping his trousers open. Leon's hand pulled the straps of her Basque down; he kissed her shoulders softly as her hand went into his trousers, through his boxers and on to the hot flesh inside.

"Oh yeah so good." Leon muttered as she pulled up and down his shaft, exposing him to the air and smiling as Leon's eyes became hazy with lust. Leon looked into her eyes before he leant to the back and unzipped the hook-and-eye series down the black Basque.

Gently he popped it open before he pulled the attire from her skin and exposed pert, ample breasts and slid his mouth around her nipple, kissing over them. She began to work up and down him. He groaned heavily as she gripped a little tighter, nails scraping across his belly every now and then. Leon had to admit the party was warming up and he wasn't going to shy away from the wonderful attention his cock was currently receiving.

Larxene was getting wet as she toyed with him, her arousal between her legs throbbing. She looked to Leon who looked ready to jump on her with the slightest hint that it was okay and well hells, she was there for the night. They could always go again right? Leon's clothes were swiftly taken off and he fell against the bed with a smile helping her to get the small pair of panties off and then pulling her over him.

Kissing passionately once more the Nobody's hand went back to his shaft, stroking up and down and enjoying the damp feeling of his arousal in her fingers. Leon was panting softly as he lent up to one of her breasts kissing the hardened nipples slowly giving both decent attention. He wanted her. Oh fuck YES he wanted her and his fingers slid over the wet lips. She was aroused too and jerked a little when he touched her clit.

"Mmm Leon." She bit at her bottom lip and moaned as he continued to play with her.

"Hop on when you’re ready." Leon smirked as he looked into her eyes.

Larxene didn't need telling twice, she slid onto his hard shaft with a moan of delight. She felt him swollen and full inside her and Leon grunted in appreciation at the tight feel as she hugged his cock on the way down. Larxene leant over and kissed him, his hands went to her ass, cupping the cheeks and guiding her up and down, her ass in the air as she lifted then slammed onto him only heightening the passion.

His cock was throbbing inside her, his hand moved to her breast as he rode him and his other moved to her clit, abandoning her ass in favour of feeling her drenching him. His fingers danced over her clit and around his shaft until his thumb rested on the nub and began to lightly rub over it. She gripped tighter around his cock. Larxene moaned, gods he felt amazingly good. Every time her muscles clamped around him another wave of pleasure rippled through her. Leon's engorged length twitched inside her and she groaned in pleasure, hands gripping his shoulders.

"Fuck me Leon. Fuck me hard." She panted out to him and they rolled over, her legs curling over his shoulders and pushing up deep against him. Leon took a moment to get back into a good position with her before he slammed mercilessly into her. Larxene yelled out as her climax hit unexpectedly. Leon felt her wet juices all around him, his muscles straining and sweat forming a light sheen of sweat over his skin. Her climax spent with her muscles tighter hugging on his shaft and he juddered as she moved her legs around his hips and ass gripping the sheets in her hands.

"Oh Hyne..." Leon muttered as he slammed into her and felt the familiar pull deep in his belly, his balls tightening as he knew the first spend would be a good one.

She encouraged him into it, lying back with her breasts heaving, panting and writhing along him, his cock pushing against her walls. Leon groaned as he exploded into her; his cum filling her as he kept hold of her by putting his hands under her thighs. She moaned out again as he brushed over her sensitive nub in the last throws of his climax before softly falling over her and kisses her lips. Eventually softening enough to slip from her the ex-Seed fell on his back on the bed. Both of them looked up at the ceiling with a smile as they caught their breath and lent over and kissed again.
Sign up to rate and review this story