Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7 > Key Party

Axel and Tifa

by RenoTurk 1 review

And why? Because I have seen some lovely art of them that inspired them to be coupled in this at least *grin* and hey I am doing well no Yaoi!

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Tifa Lockhart - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2008-07-27 - Updated: 2008-07-27 - 975 words - Complete

0Unrated
Tifa was the confident one when it came to the bedroom and Axel followed her wondering if he was going to end up hogtied and left out to try. Tifa poured them both a glass of red wine and pulled up a chair to sit opposite him on the bed. Axel cocked his head as she looked at him with adorable chocolate brown eyes. She smiled and kissed the tear shaped mark on one of his cheeks before taking a mouthful of her drink. Axel was already hard looking at her. She was beautiful and he had to ask himself sometimes why he'd never made a move... oh yes... Nobody's were hardly famed for caring and sharing now were they?

Tifa took another mouthful of her wine before she unzipped the long black coat from the redhead. He was watching her through his soft green eyes and his hand fell to her shorts, he played around the hem for a while before Tifa unzipped her top and let her breasts fall out for him. He moved his hand to cup one and then she motioned him to drink a little more. He didn't feel like letting go at all! Damn she had beautiful tits and he would have been content exploring every inch of them before they moved on.

Tifa however had other ideas and undid the black slacks he was wearing, impressed with his length and smiling at him she slid to her knees and took another mouthful of wine before running her finger along the bottom to the tip watching as it twitched upwards in response to her. Tifa loved playing with his erection, the soft skin complimented with pronounced veins and his hard muscle. She watched him grow harder, rubbing the end against her chest and around her nipples a little gasp forming from her mouth when she caught a good spot. Axel watched transfixed. It was simply the hottest thing he'd seen yet.

Axel's breath turned deeper the longer she toyed with him and he kept looking into her eyes and having finished his drink he ran his fingers through her long dark hair. Tifa smiled moved a little and closed her mouth around the head of his throbbing arousal. Axel gasped, his fingers clasping around the long and beautiful locks. She slid down further, taking him into her mouth and gently caressing the shaft with her tongue. It was sending Axel crazy with lust, he REALLY wanted her now.

Gently pushing the cute fighter away from his erection he pulled her to her feet and finished undressing her and took off her top. His hands went to her shorts and he slid them down around her feet and pulled her on to the bed. Tifa fell beneath him as Axel kissed along her mouth, down her jaw, down between her heaving chest and finally rested on her clit. His tongue lapped appreciatively over her soft folds, twirling the tip around the nub of her clit and green eyes watched as she moved around, head resting on the bed as she indulged in the pleasure he was providing.

"Oh so good Axel." Tifa moaned and the redheads’ fingers slipped into her wet hole. Tifa let out another sensual moan that left Axel dripping pre-cum on the bed in anticipation of better things to come. "Oh so good!" She cried again minutes later as Axel's fingers were drenched in her climax.


Axel sat up with an accomplished smile and slid along the bed, both of them completely naked. Tifa put her hands around Axel's arms, the cool flesh he had was in stark contrast to her own as she slid under him and took his cock into her hand. Axel leant over, wild hair moving around all over as he kissed her again. She guided him into her and let out a sigh of pleasure. He pulled back from the kiss as he began to pump in and out of her. Tifa's dark brown eyes watching him moving, rippling muscles from his training that complemented the lithe body gave her a good sight as he moved inside her and then pulled out again.

Axel moved against the tight walls, watching her breasts bounce, his cock was twitching and for the first round he really didn't see he was going to last much longer. Tifa didn't care as she felt him rub against her walls and pulled him hard and deep to her. Axel groaned as he slammed against her and she moaned out again. The Nobody braced his hands on the bed and grunted as he got closer to his own climax. Tifa felt him stiffen and swell inside her and wriggled deeper against him raising her hips as he pounded into her and then spent hard saying her name in a breathless yell.

Tifa pulled him closer and hugged him as they came down from the high and then kissed his nose before he got up and settled back sitting on the bed. He needed a rest now... he was fucking tired out. He looked at her with smile as she picked up the wine glasses and passed him a filled up one. She intended to clean up and come back for a second round. That had been fun already and since it was supposed to just be a party night she wrapped the top sheet around herself and wandered to the bathroom with a giggle. When she came back Axel stole it from her and did the same. Tifa finished her wine, apart from the last mouthful and as he walked in she pinned him to the door and swallowed his cock with the wine around it.

"Oh gods!" Axel muttered as he closed his eyes. Hell yes this was a party he was glad to have been invited too.
Sign up to rate and review this story