Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Brother, My Boyfriend, And Mr. Drop Dead Gorgeous!

Chapter 3 - Fuck! What Have I Done!

by XxBrokenSoulxX

Frankie comes over unexpectedly...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-07-27 - Updated: 2008-07-27 - 740 words

?Blocked
I layed on my bed listening to the sound of cars going by . It was late, maybe 10. Ray was over at Boberts along with the other guys, the're were having a little party over there. Gee insisted on staying with me but I said I wanted time alone so I made him go. I was laying there almost about to pass out when the phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered

"Riley?" A voice asked.

"Maybe, whos asking?" I said

"You'll see, bye." The voice said before I heard the click. I hung up the phone and 3 mins later I heard a knock at my window. I got up and walked over and opended the bind to see none other than Frank in my tree outside my window. I threw up the window all wide-eyed.

"Frank! Are you crazy, if Gerard catches you here he'll skin you alive!" I said

"I know Riley. Its just I had to see. I had to be able to be alone without Gee around." He said

I steped back allowing him to come in and I walked over to my bed and sat down. He fallowed me over and sat down beside me.

"So, Why did you want me alone." I said

"I know we just meet and all.. But Riley, I feel for you Babe." He said

"I kinda guessed that one." I said

He smiled "Yeah, anywho I just wanted to see you without Gee." He said

I sat there silent as he looked at me.

"Riley?" He asked pulling me out of my daze.

"Yeah Frankie?" I asked

"I love you." He said. With that I lost my breath and I sat there all wide-eyed not know what to say. Did I love him back? I really didn't know. My mind went blank.

"Riley are you okay?" He asked

I regained my composure and looked at him "Yeah, I'm fine." I said

He smiled. His smile was powerful. I didn't quite know what I thought, but because of his smile I came out with what was going on in my mind.

"Frankie, I feel the same. I fell for you also. Your so perfect." I said "Everything I hoped for."

He smiled again. He leaned in, put is hand on my chin and lifted my head so that I was looking in his eyes. He had the most beautiful eyes in the world. The next thing I know my lips touched his. It sent a jolt to my spine. I had never felt this way when me and Gee kissed. I loved the the feeling. The next thing I knew he was laying me back on my bed. He climbed on me. Not even moving his lips from mine. He pushed his tounge into my mouth. The next thing I knew my shirt came off and so did his, then my bra. The last thing I remember is him unbuttoning my pants. The next thing I remember is awaking that morning to the phone ringing.

"Hello?" I said still half asleep.

"Hey Sugar. I'll be there in a half-hour. See you then, Love you." Gee said before hanging up. I hung the phone up and sat it on my side table. I layed there a bit before I felt someone stirr beside me. My eyes shot open.

"Frankie!" I yelled making him jump and fall off the bed. He jumped to hs feet and look at me shocked.

"What was that for Riley." He said

"Gees on his way over, you gotta get out of here!" I said

Frankie quickly dress came over and wrapped his arms around my waist. He smiled at me bent down a kissed me again. Sending once again shocks to my spine. He pulled back winked, kissed my fourhead and went out the window. I layed back down on the bed in a pair of Gees boxers and my bra. Then it hit me. Fuck! I just cheated on Gee. I felt horrible. I didn't know what to do. I then realized that I'd have to advoid Frankie. How could he do this, he knew I was Gees girl. I was shocken. I got up and went to the shower. I had to clean my body. Its not that I felt dirty, I was afraid Gee might be able to tell. I decided that I'd stay at Gees side and not let Frankie around me without Gee around.
Sign up to rate and review this story