Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Brother, My Boyfriend, And Mr. Drop Dead Gorgeous!

Chapter 4 - Hun! I'm F*cking Sorry!

by XxBrokenSoulxX 0 reviews

Something comes up so Riley is forced to tell Gerard what happened.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-27 - Updated: 2008-07-27 - 822 words

0Unrated
I was in the bathroom once again, puking my guts out. Ray was there holding my hair back. I felt horrible. When I finally stop I sat back with my Back against the wall. Ray put his hand on my forehead.

"You feel alittle warm." He said "I think I sould take you to the Doctors."

"No Ray I'll be fine. I'm probably just getting the flu." I said

"I don't care Rys." He said "I'm not taking any chances of it, maybe being something else.. Your going end of story."

We drove to the doctors in silence. When we pulled into the parkinglot Ray looked at me.

"Rys. You and Gee didn't do anything did you?" He asked

"No Ray." I said

"Okay.." He said. I could tell he didn't believe me. I really didn't know what to think. We got out of the car and walked in. We sat there waiting for all the tests to come back. Finally the doctor came back in.

"Hello Miss. Toro." She said

"Hi." I said

"She seems to be fine. But one test we did, did come back postive." She said

I held my breath ready for whatever she was going to throw at me.

"Riley, your pregnant." She said

My breathing stoped. I didn't know what to think. Gee was going to find out now. Up till lastnight I was a virgin. Tears formed in my eyes and I started balling. Ray came over and wrapped his arms around me. I pushed him away.

"Riley..." He started.

"Go!" I said

"But.." He started again.

"I said go!!" I yelled.

He walked out and I sat there balling. I didn't know what I was going to do. I was going to have to tell Gee,and I had no clue how he was going to take it. When I finally calmed down there was a knock at the door and in walked Gee. I looked down at my shoes. I didn't want to look at him. He came over and put his hand under my chin. He lifted my head up and looked into my eyes.

"Riley.." He said "Whos is it."

Tears started and I started balling again. I refused to tell him at the time. Finally we decided to go back to my house. Ray had already left so Gee took me home. We drove in silence. I did calm down. When we got there I walked into the door and found everyone there, even Frankie. I froze, Gee pushed me the rest of the way in and I walked over and sat beside Mikey on the couch.

"So whats up Riley?" He said "You okay?"

I looked at Mikey, then to Gee, then back at him.

"Well Mikey... I'm pregnant." I said

"What!?" He said "I'm going to be an uncle!!"

"No.. Miket, its not Gee's." I said

Everyones mouth droped open and Frank looked up at me. He got up and walked over to me and took my head in his hand and pushed my hair out of my face with the other.

"Its mine, isn't it." He said

I nooded my head and the next thing I knew Frank was flying accross the room.

"I'm going to kill you, you motherfucker!" He yelled

I started twickin out. "Gee no!" I yelled

Gee was on top of Frank punching him in the face. I ran over and jumped on his back. Gee jumped up and the next thing I knew my back was colliding with the wall. I feel to the floor in pain. I started to cry, when Gee realized what he did he crouched down beside me.

"Get away from me!" I yelled

"But Sugar?" He said

"I said get the fuck away from me!!" I yelled louder.

Ge got up and walked out the door slaming it behind him. I crawled over to Frankie.

"Frank!" I said tears forming in my eyes.

"Riley." He said

I threw my arms around him and balled into his shirt. He pushed me up and looked into my eyes.

"Riley.. I have just one thing to tell you. If Gee and you want to work things out and stay together. I understand. The only thing I ask is to be able to be in my childs life." He said

I started to sob even more. He was so sweet. I really didn't know what to think. I had to chose between my boyfriend, or this guy I had fallen for an who child I was having. And its was all happening to me at age 17. I was crushed I didn't know what to think. I layed my head on his chest and balled even more. I stroked my head. Trying to calm me down. The thing I wanted most was sleep. I was so tired by now. I knew though, that I'd have to make my desision sooner or later.
Sign up to rate and review this story