Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Brother, My Boyfriend, And Mr. Drop Dead Gorgeous!

Chapter 6 - Babe Tell Me Everything Will Be Okay.

by XxBrokenSoulxX 0 reviews

Frankie comforts Riley when he finds out what happened.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-27 - Updated: 2008-07-27 - 776 words

0Unrated
I awoke to Frankie lying beside me. I turned over and laid my head on his bare chest. He looked down at me and pulled my face up so that I was looking at him.

“Babe, you look as if you were crying. What happened?” He asked me

I looked away and I felt as if the tears were going to come back.

“Babe, he cheated on me.” I said

“What?” He asked

“After I left the bathroom, I came up here an called Mikey. He told me that a chick called Gee today, and since he wasn’t there she told Mikey that she was 3 months pregnant and that she was 100 percent positive that it was Gees.” I said as the tears started to roll down my face.

Frankie pulled me closer and started running his fingers through my hair and he did the best thing anyone could do in this time. He let me cry, he allowed me to cry it all out. Finally when I did cry it all out I looked up at him and he smiled at me.

“You know what Babe?” He said

“Yeah Hun?” I asked

“I love you! And I reassure you that, that’s something I could never do to you. Drunk or not, I love you and nothings ever going to change that.” He said

I smiled. He knew exactly what to say to me to cheer me up and that’s what I loved about him.

We finally did get up and we got into the shower. I stood there and let the hot water run down me. As Frankie washed my back, and gave me a back massage. Then while I washed my hair he washed himself and I got to wash his hair. Afterwards we walked out dried off and got dressed. After that we decided to go down to get lunch since it was about 2 now. When we got down there Ray and Gee were in the kitchen and I stopped and looked at Frankie.

“Don’t worry Baby, if you don’t want to talk to him you don’t have to.” He said

I nodded and we walked into the kitchen and I sat down beside Ray and Gee looked up at me. He looked horrible, blood shot eyes along with dark purple bags under them. Hair a mess, it looked as if he hadn’t slept at all.

“Hey Riley can we talk?” He said

“I guess…”I said looking away and down at my hands that we lying on my table. Then they were looking at the cup of coffee that Frankie had generously sat in front of me.

“Alone?” He asked

“If you have something to say to me, you can say it in front of my brother and Frankie.” I said

Gee looked at me and sighed. “I guess your right, because they both most likely know already… Well Riley, I just cane by to apologize for my actions. I guess I should have told you what happened. I just wish you didn’t have to know that way.”

“Gerard what way would you preferred me to hear it. It wouldn’t matter who told me or how Gerard! It still hit me hard, it fucking crushed me Gerard. If you would of told me earlier than this it probably wouldn’t of. By now I know that you wouldn’t of told me and you would of just let it slip by if she didn’t call and tell you she was pregnant and that what hit my buttons. Gerard I don’t want to lose you as a friend. But its going to take awhile before I can look at you the same.” I said getting up and taking my coffee out of the room and up the stairs.

I was so pissed at Gerard right now. I would rather not talk to him till I was able to cool down and stop stressing so much. Here I am 17 and I’m going to be a mother and I find out that the guy who I dated for a year and a half cheated on me 3 months ago. I was basically beyond pissed. I was outraged.

I lied back on my bed and stared at my ceiling. I just wish everything would just stop, I can’t stand all this drama anymore, and I really don’t want to put my kid in the middle of it either. That’s the last thing I really want to do. Right now, all I really wanted was some time by myself to cool off and think.
Sign up to rate and review this story