Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Brother, My Boyfriend, And Mr. Drop Dead Gorgeous!

Chapter 7 - Please Don't Go, We Need You

by XxBrokenSoulxX 2 reviews

Gerard got something that was coming to him.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-07-27 - Updated: 2008-07-27 - 955 words

0Unrated
I walked into my basement to find all the guys there, except Gee. I noticed lately that he never came to practice. Plus I could tell that Mikey was always tired. So today I decided that I was going to take action. I walked up to him and pulled him away from the guys.

"Hey, I need to talk to you." I said

"Okay." He replied.

"Guys, we'll be back in a minute." I said grabing his hand and pulling him up the stairs. When we got into the kitchen he sat at the table and I went and poured myself and Mikey some Hot Coco that I had premade. I sat down across from him and handed it to him.

"Thanks." He said

"Mikey... um. I want to know. Wheres Gee. He like disappeared?" I asked.

He looked at me he had tears forming in his eyes.

"When hes not home hiding in his room, hes at the bar." He said barely choking back tears. "When he does come home. He stumbles in and just collapses onto his bed and basically passes out. The bad part about it is that Dana (shes the chick he knocked up) is moving in with us."

Anger built up inside of me. What the hell did he think he was doing. Is this the example he wanted to give his fucking kid. I needed to find him, I needed to knock some sence into him. I looked at Mikey.

"Get your keys we're going." I said grinding my teeth.

"Where we going?" He asked

"Your taking me to that Bar." I said

We walked out of the house. Not even telling the rest of them that we were leaving. Mikey opended my door and I got in. He went around and got into the car and started it up and took off. When we finally did come to the bar my phone rang. I saw that it was Frankie and I answered it "I'm busy Hun, I'll be home in a bit I'm just taking care of alittle something." I hung it up and walked into the bar. I looked around and found Gee in the corner with his head down and a beer in his hand. I walked over pushed his head up so that he was looking me in the eyes.

"What the hell do you think you fucking do Gerard." I said

He looked at me, he had already has tears in his eyes.

"Is this the kind of fucking thing your going to put us through. Your fucking brother is worried sick about you, and so are your friends. We sitting in my fucking basement wondering where the fuck you are. Then Dana is suppose to come stay with you. Is this the fucking kind of example you want to set for your child Gerard? Huh?" I yelled "Do you want to have your child to think that his father is a good for nothing alcoholic!"

He just stared at me. My anger was too much. Before I knew it Gee was flying out of his chair I jumped on top of him and started beating his face in. Before I knew it some people came to try and pull me off.

"HEY!" I heard Mikey yell before the guy even touched me. "Don't even touch her. She pregnant and moody. Just let her get it out."

That made me giggle and I slaped Gee again. He had tears running down his cheeks and his lips were split. I got up off him and Mikey helped him up and held him there. We walked him out and put him in the car and drove him to their house. When we got there we put Gee on the couch and I collapsed onto the chair.

"Are you okay Riley?" He asked

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired thats all." I said

He walked over and picked me up bridal style and carried me up the stairs and into Gee's room and laied me on the bed.

"I'll call Frankie and tell him your fine." He said.

With that I curled up into a ball and fell alseep. When I awoke in the morning I heard crying. I sat up to find Gee sitting on the floor beside the bed.

"Gerard?" I said rubbing my eyes and looking at him.

"Riley..." he said crying even harder. "I'm sorry.."He whispered

I crawled out of bed and took him in my arms. I stroked his hair and let him cry. When he finally calmed down he looked up at me.

"I needed the shit beat out of me." He said

"Gerard, now I didn't do it because I was pissed. I did it so that you would realize what you were doing to yourself and the band. Gerard I need you, we need you. I know you might think. 'Well why does she need me.' Gee, I still love you as a friend. You were my first love. You taught me a lot. Plus you'll have a kid coming." I said

"I know Ry." He said "Thanks for getting me to finally realize that."

"No problem Gerard." I said "It'll be great to finally have you back."

He smiled and got up off the floor. "Well Riley, I think its time we take you back to Ray."

"What time is it?" I asked

"Its about noon." He said

"Holy fuck, I slept that long?" I said

He smiled, "Riley, you always did when you slept in my bed." He said

I smiled. I was happy to finally have Gee back, and I knew for a fact the guys would be glad to have him back as well.
Sign up to rate and review this story