Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

“What are you gonna do? Stalk me now?”

by xStabxMyxBackx 1 review

WHOAAAAAAAAA!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-07-27 - Updated: 2008-07-28 - 942 words

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty Six: “What are you gonna do? Stalk me now?”
Dreams, Dreams Of You And Me…It Seems, It Seems That I Can’t Shake This Memory…I Wonder If You Have The Same Dreams Too
~Lily Allen

“…Lace up your shoes(A O A oh)…”Travis sang, as they sang the last song of their set.

“Check yes Juliet, I’ll be waiting, wishing, wanting, yours for the taking, just sneak out and don’t tell a soul goodbye!”Vicky and I sang along, dancing on the side of the stage.

I felt someone watching me and I looked over my shoulder and was shocked to see The William Beckett standing off to the side, talking to Mike, but looking at me.

I sighed and turned back around to watch my favorite band.

Vicky and I hugged the guys and told them great set as they walked offstage.

Vicky and I walked off the side of the stage and I heard William run up behind us.

“What are you gonna do? Stalk me now?”I said, not turning around to look at him.

“No…I just thought we could…”

“Talk?” I turned around to face him. “No, we could’ve talked months ago, but you weren’t gonna listen, so I wasn’t gonna talk.”I turned back around.

“Please?”He said.

I kept walking.

“Please!”He said, grabbing my arm and getting in front of me, us pressed against each other.

I could literally feel him breathing. I sighed softly, staring into those eyes that I’ve been dreaming of.

“William, I’m with—“

“Kelsi!”Ryan said, from behind us.

I turned around.

“Ryan?”William whispered.

I broke free from William’s grasp and went over to my boyfriend, he kissed my cheek.

I sent a look at William and sighed.

“Let’s go.”I said softly.

We turned away from William and walked off, I felt my heart breaking a little more.

*********************

I sat on We The Kings’ tour bus and watched Travis, Hunter, Gabe and Ryan play rock band, Ryan was singing.

Danny high-fived the person who was coming onto the bus and handed them a beer and I saw it was William.

I sighed and suddenly became “engrossed” in my chipping black nail polish.

Jessica nudged me and I grunted, letting her know I knew he was there.

“I know Jess.”I whispered.

He didn’t sit by us, instead, he sat on the other couch, across from us.

“What is it with him and looking at me?”I said, glancing at him through my bangs.

“Oh, I dunno…hmm…maybe it’s because he’s still in love with you?”Jessica said, sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes.

“You know what song I want to hear played acoustic if that’s okay?”I announced randomly.

I was met with a serious of grunts.

“This is our town.”I said.

Travis stood up from his “drum kit” and turned to us and smiled.

“STORY TIME!”Hunter said.

Jessica, Ashlee and I laughed.

Hunter grabbed his guitar and he and Travis sat on the couch next to us and began playing.

Everytime someone mentioned that song, Travis would get a goofy grin and then Hunter would say ‘STORY TIME!’. It was their favorite song because it meant a lot to them, and they rarely got to play it during a concert, unless it was for encore or they wanted to do acoustic.

“Dear Bradentown, you have been good to me…”Travis began.

My eyes caught William’s and I sighed.

“Just go talk to him.”Jessica whispered.

I sighed. “Fine.”

I got up and motioned to William to follow me off the bus.

We stood in front of each other, in an awkward silence.

“So…um…”He began. “…You’re really with Ryan now huh?”

I sighed. “Yeah.”

He nodded, not looking at me.

I saw him take a box of marlboro reds out and light one up…smoking disgusts me.

“You’re smoking now?”I said.

He nodded, taking a drag and locking his eyes with mine.

“Lots of things have changed.”He said, blowing out the smoke and still looking at me.

I sighed. “Yeah, no kidding.”I mumbled.

“Kelsi…”He started.

“William, why didn’t you let me explain?”

“I don’t know…I guess I thought you would wind up like Britney and screw around like that.”

“God…I’ve told you fifty million fucking times that I’m not like that bitch!”

“I know…but I was just hurt that you didn’t tell me in the first place and you told Jessica before you told me.”

“I’m sorry about that…I really am.”

“I know that now…listen, Kels…can we please just forget this happened and get back together? Please baby.”He said.

I sighed and looked from the ground to his eyes.

I felt him lightly touch my arm and he inhaled his cigarette again.

Kiss him!
Not you again!
Get used to it.
Ugh…I can’t kiss him! I’m with Ryro and William will taste like an ashtray.
So? Besides, you don’t really love Ryan Ross and William can always brush his teeth or something.

I sighed.

Fiiiiiiiiinnnneeee!
’Bout damn time!

I reached out and grabbed his cigarette, and dropped it on the ground, then I mashed it out with my shoe.

“Use those lips for something else, please.”I said, grabbing his collar and pulling him to me, pressing our lips together.

He tensed up a little, but then relaxed and let his arms hang around my waist.

Now…to explain this to Ryan…
Sign up to rate and review this story