Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

Hey, My Sun Eyed Girl…

by xStabxMyxBackx 1 review

not so much drama...except for ryro's part...xoxo...this one goes out to my girls cutegirl12356 and ryanrossluver!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-07-28 - Updated: 2008-07-28 - 595 words

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty Seven: Hey, My Sun Eyed Girl…
Come Out Of The Garden Baby, You’ll Catch Your Death In The Fog, Girls, They Call Them The Diamond Dolls…
~Beck


I sighed, extremly nervous to what will happen when I tell Ryan.

I hesitantly knocked on the door to the bus. No answer. Hm.

I opened the door and walked onto the bus…I didn’t see anyone, but I did hear something.

“Ry?”I said, frowning. Nothing.

I walked to the back of the bus and went to his bunk, where I heard moaning.

I peeked behind the curtain and I saw him fucking some girl.

Tears came to my eyes and I covered my mouth to keep from screaming.

He looked up. “Kelsi?”He said.

I just ran until I was off the bus.

I closed the door behind me and I pressed my back to it, burying my face in my hands and cried.

I soon got over it because I knew that I had William back now and it was okay.

I took a deep breath, wiped away any stray tears and made my way to TAI’s bus.

When I walked onto the bus, I heard music pouring out of the back of the bus and William’s beautiful voice.

I smiled a little and crept back there.

When I opened the back lounge door, William was still singing, playing the guitar, his eyes were closed.

I immediately recognized the song he was singing…Forty Steps.

I began singing along with him. He opened his eyes and smiled.

We finished the song and he leaned over and kissed me sweetly.

“Why the tears morning glory?”He whispered when we pulled away.

“No reason. I’m fine.”I said, smiling.

He sighed, leaned closer to me and kissed me again. He set the guitar down and put his arms around me.

I breathed him in and sighed ‘I Love You’.

“I love you too.”He said, kissing my cheek.

“God I missed being with you.”He said, his lips nuzzling my neck.

I sighed. “Me too. You have no idea.”

“So, can I move back onto the bus?”

“Of course you can…I’ve even kept the bunk warm for you.”

“And, the smoking…?”

“I’m quitting today. I didn’t like it anyways.”He said.

“Aww Bilvy.”I said, ruffling his cute short hair and he made a cute face at me.

“Wanna watch TV?”He said.

I nodded.

He patted my knee and got up. When he kneeled in front of the movie cabinet, my breath caught when his shirt rode up and I saw his back. I wanted him so bad at that very moment.

He put in the dvd and sat back on the couch with me, putting his arm around me.

“That 70’s show!”I said, smiling.

“Yeah, we finally got all the seasons.”He said.

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

We sat there watching TV, he was stroking my hair and giving me light, feathery kisses on my cheek, my neck and across my shoulder.

I tried to keep my attention on the television while he was doing that…but it was waaaaaaaaay hard!

“Hey…my sun eyed girl…hey…my sun eyed girl, whoa…”He whispered.

I looked into his bright brown eyes and smiled.

He leaned forward and kissed me passionately.

“Are you gonna watch this or watch me?”I said softly.

“Watch you.” He said, then kissing me.

Our makeout session became really heated and he carried me to his bunk.

~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~
Sign up to rate and review this story