Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

This Is Our Town

by xStabxMyxBackx 0 reviews

Back In Chi-town. P.S....William Beckett might be writing his own story on thewilliambeckettblog.com! check it out!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-07-30 - Updated: 2008-07-30 - 912 words

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty Eight: This Is Our Town
Dear Bradentown, As I Gently Close My Eyes I Hear You Whisper Softly…
~We The Kings

We were finally home from being on tour for so long and I sighed as I got the last of my bags into my room and deflated myself on the bed.

Suddenly, both my best friend and my dog jumped on my bed.

I groaned and rolled over, coming face-to-face with Jessica.

“Hi!”She said, giggling.

“Uuuuuughhhhh…hi Jess.”I moaned.

“Get up!”She said, poking me.

“No.”

Poke.

“Yes.”

Poke-poke.

“Not this again.”

“Pleaasseee!”

“Why?”

Poke poke poke.

“Mall…I miss it.”She said, poking me double time.

“Whyyyyyyyyyy? We just got home!”I said.

“I know…but Patty will be there…”

“Patrick? We just saw them like…fifteen minutes ago.”I said.

She sighed dramatically.

“PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! MAYBE YOUR SKINNY JEANS WILL BE THERE!”She said.

“What?” Lord, sometimes I don’t understand her brain.

“Ugh…you know who I mean! Tall, brown eyes, brown hair, skiiiiinny with a little muffin top…crooked smile…”She said, smiling like a fool.

I sighed.

“William?”I said.

She nodded.

“FINE.”I said, giving in.

“Eek! Thanks!”She said, kissing my forehead.

I rolled my eyes. “Eh…Just lemme get a shower and change clothes…I smell like boys, dogs, tour buses and you.”

She smirked. “You know you love smelling like me!”

I snorted and laughed as she slapped my ass, walking out of my room.

I groaned, scratched Juno behind his ears and then I got up.

I went into the bathroom and stripped down, while my water was heating up.

I moaned in delight as the warm water enveloped my skin.

Hot showers are the best!

I finally finished washing my hair and everything else and stepped out of the shower.

I wrapped my fluffy towel around me and dried my wet hair.

I walked out of the bedroom and put on my underwear.

I walked to my closet and picked out my best black skinny jeans and my Criss Angel Mindfreak fitted t-shirt that I bought when we were in Vegas.

I got dressed and put on some makeup and slipped on my Vans. I put on my Criss Angel brimmed beanie and grabbed my Iphone.

“Ready to go?”I said, going into the living room where Jessica was.

She nodded.

I grabbed my purse and my keys and we took off.

After ten minutes of singing randomly to Prince, Micheal Jackson and Cobra Starship songs, we were finally at the mall.

My phone buzzed and I pulled it out, seeing that I had a new IM.

*myhipsdontlieyo: Hey baby, where r u?
*iloveyourskinnyjeans: Woodfield mall…u?
*myhipsdontlieyo: driving past pete’s…wanna meet at Borders?
*iloveyourskinnyjeans: of course, bring patrick, JJ is going mad w/out him.
*myhipsdontlieyo: kk…wait, she just saw him.
*iloveyourskinnyjeans: I kno…I’m going mad w/out you too. ;)
*myhipsdontlieyo: aww, same here baby. :)
*iloveyourskinnyjeans: blush
*myhipsdontlieyo: smirk woman, you kill me.
*iloveyourskinnyjeans: heehee I try…
*myhipsdontlieyo: ok babe, I’m turning into patrick’s right now, tell J to calm it down
*iloveyourskinnyjeans: k, bye baby xoxo
*myhipsdontlieyo: bye babe. xoxo

I put my phone back in my pocket and let Jessica know my beloved was on his was with her beloved.

“Yay!”She squeaked.

I rolled my eyes as we walked into Borders bookstore.

Five minutes later, I was interrupted looking through a murder mystery book by someone putting their arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

“Hey.”He whispered.

“Hey.”I whispered back, turning around in his arms and hugging him.

He kissed me sweetly.

I smiled against his lips and we pulled away…we were drawing a bit of attention.

“Watcha readin?”He said.

“Nothing…I was just waiting for you to get here.”

He nodded.

Jessica and Patrick came over to us.

“Food?”Jessica said.

I nodded and we all took off to the food court.

I got McAllisters, William got McDonalds, Patrick got Burger King and Jessica got Chick-Fil-A.

We all met up at a table and ate…occaisionally throwing the stray fry(William and Patrick), ketchup packet(Jessica) or the random ice cube(MEEEE).

Now…you’re prolly all thinking…how can Patrick and William go anywhere without people geeking out and surrounding them with Homer Simpson drool faces?

Well, since they are from here, and just about everybody knows everybody, they don’t have to worry about it so much. They have tons of fans here, but those fans are like family.

Anyways…after we were finished at the food court, we just walked around the mall going in and out of stores, buying stuff we’d probably never use…or wear…or…eat? Anyway…

Today was just a random day, but I was glad to be home with my boyfriend and my best friends…everything felt normal and great.

(P.S.: Remember when William and I broke up? WELL…I still kept the ring he gave me…it’s still stuck on my finger. Heehee.)

Me, William, Patrick and Jessica ended up at my house, then we called Travie, Mike, Chislett, Sisky, Butcher, Gabe, Vicky T., Ryland, Alex, Nate Pete, Ashlee, Joe, Marie(Joe’s Girlfriend), Andy and his girlfriend, Casi, over to hang out.

We ended up watching movies and eating pizza till the wee hours of the morning and we were all asleep in some form or another.
Sign up to rate and review this story