Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seven Ways To Sunday

Chapter 45

by Carebear_Assassin 2 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2008-07-27 - Updated: 2008-07-28 - 438 words

0Unrated
“Yeah I told him you were over yesterday and he wanted to see you, but saw that you weren’t at your old place. Come on you can leave your car and I’ll drive you to my place.” I opened the door and got out. I don’t know what I was doing, I didn’t get too far out of the car before someone had Bert pinned against the back window.

“Gerard!?” I screamed.

“Nonnie, get back into the car.” he said.

“Bert, I’m only going to tell you this once. Stay away from her, and me.”

“Dude, I didn’t touch her,” Bert said.

“Gerard stop he didn’t do anything.” Pete walked over to me and looked me in the eyes.

“You’ve been crying again.” He said. I rolled my eyes, anyone could tell that I’m sure.

“Bert I mean it, stay away and if she comes to you, you better send her away.”

“Gerard!” he looked at me and I could tell he was mad at me too. He released Bert and pushed him in the same motion. I watched as he stumbled off toward his car. “I wasn’t going…”

“Nonnie, what did we agree to last night?” Gerard yelled.

“I wasn’t going to use.”

“I said stay away from him.”

“I am away from him. I pulled in here and I called Pete.” I said defending myself.

“You knew he came here all the time.”

“No I didn’t. I swear I didn’t know he was going to be here.”

“Then why were you talking to him?”

“He said…he said that Jepha was back.” I said looking down at my shoes.

“Oh so you were going to go see him? That’s not any better Non,” Gerard said. “After all the things Jepha did to you, you were going to go run to him weren’t you?” I looked over at Pete who seemed genuinely lost.

“Pete why did you call him?”

“I didn’t I called your sister and she sent him with me to find you. Why were you crying?”

“I told you on the phone?” I said. His face didn’t betray any feelings at all.

“Gerard I’ll take it from here, okay,” He said. Gerard looked like he didn’t want to leave, but then did anyway. “Get in the car,” I went to get into the driver’s seat, but he took my arm and led me to the passenger’s side and opened the door. I got in and then he got in and drove off the lot.
Sign up to rate and review this story