Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue > K-9

Dirty Deeds

by Slash_Addict 7 reviews

"AHH! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY HOUSE?"

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-07-27 - Updated: 2008-07-28 - 1042 words

1Funny
Hey guys. Sorry I haven't updated for a few days. I've been busy, and tired, and in pain, and sick. That and I didn't have my good computer ever since my sister got here. So yeah. Okay. Thanks to No Leaf Frantic for all her reviews and input, and for her putting my in a couple of her stories. (Nice language BTW!) XD Anyway. New chapter. Hope you like!
~FANG

--

Mick came into the house feeling great. He was out at a new music store that had just opened up around the corner. The two girls that ran it were so pleasant to be around. Not to mention the prices were so cheap. He just couldn't help but splurge a bit. He wound up getting three blues CD's, and a couple rap CD's for Tommy, and they didn't even ask him to pay. They just asked for an autograph!

He had the house all to himself too. Tommy was with Nikki up in Toronto doing some interview thing for Much Music, and was gone for the whole weekend.

The dog was sleeping in his and Tommy's room. He looked around the house. 'God, it's such a mess in here. He thought to himself. So he shuffled into the kitchen and opened the cupboard under the sink and took out a bucket, a sponge, and various bottles. He went into the closet and pulled out the mop and broom. Standing up straight again, he cracked his knuckles and called out, "Alright! Let's get this done and over with!"
--
Four and a half hours later...

"There, that's much better."

Mick was laying on the couch, exaugsted. He was having trouble keeping his eyes open, and between cleaning the whole house from top to bottom, and the rain pounding against the roof and windows, it wasn't long before he was out like a light.
--

Bear got up and stretched his back out, shook his head, and looked up at the door that was wide open. He happily trotted down the stairs to get something to eat. He got half way down the stairs before his nose started burning.

He burried his nose into the fur on his chest before he got more used to the smell. He got all the way down the stairs, and his nose was still burning. He looked around and the place was spotless. His eyes widened.

'AHH! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY HOUSE?' Bear thought.

He quickly ran through the house, and panic more and more through each room. 'OH MY DOG! OH MY DOG! OH MY DOG!' He kept screaming mentally. He came into the living room where he saw Mick asleep on the couch. He growled lightly before he ralised the patio leading to the backyard door was still open.

A plan swept over him. He looked at the clock and remembered what little he already learned on his own about clocks. He ran up to Mick and jumped on the couch. He barked softly until Mick woke up again.

"What the hell do you want?" He asked. His voice groggy from sleep. He looked over to the clock hangin off the wall. He shot up and ran into the hallway, slipping his boots and jacket on quickly. He tossed a few treats onto the carpet in the living room and yelled, "Good boy!" as he left the house. He ran to the car and drove off. He didn't want Tommy to get pissed at him for being late.
--

Bear looked around the house and nodded to himself. He looked straight at the open patio door.
He dashed out the door, into the pooring rain. Mud splashing up onto this paws with each step.
He slid and skidded around the backyard. He slipped a few times and rolled around in the mud. He then dashed back inside before the rain could wash it all off his fur. He then ran and rolled around the house, leving paw prints and long streaks of mud all throughout the house.

After a few more repeats of this process, he stood out in the ran to get slightly cleaned off. After about five minutes of standing out in the warm rain, he heard the front door open, along with familiar voices.

"Oh, I'm so glad you're home baby."
"Aw. Well, I'm glad to be home."
"Haha, well, you know."
"I was so sad up there. I was missing yo-- WHAT THE HELL?"
"What are you screaming abou-- WHAT THE HELL?"

'Oh, there it is.' Bear thought and trotted back into the house.
--

"What the hell happened here?" Tommy asked. Shocked at the mess that was all over the house. Mick was absolutely speechless. He just stared in shock. "Arf!" Bear was smiling up at them both. Tommy gasped and ran to him. "Oh my gosh Teddy Bear! What happened to you baby?" He said and lead Bear into the bathroom and dried him off.

Mick soon followed, slightly upset that all his hard work was in vain. "Honest to God T-Bone, I cleaned this place to where it was spotless!" He whined. He watched as Tommy silently cleaned Bear off. "Tommy, please. Say someting to me."

There was a heart wrenching silence for a few more minutes untill Tommy had Bear completely cleaned off. He shooed him off and stayed on his knees for a few moment longer. "Tom..."
Tommy got up and walked right past mick and up the stair into their room. The only room in the house not mangled with mud. "Tom!" Mick yelled up the stairs. Tommy stopped for a moment.

"You're sleeping on the couch tonight." He said simply and kept climbing the stairs and slammed the bedroom door shut.

Mick sighed. He turned and kicked the wall with his still booted foot. "Well," He said to himself. "I guess if I'm going to sleep there, I better clean it up." He walked slowly over to the couch where Bear sat next to it. Bear cocked his head and did a little puppy smile.

'There, that's much better!'

--
Wow, they seem to get longer each time. Okay, please rate and review! Do it for Mick!
Sign up to rate and review this story