Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue > K-9

This Means War

by Slash_Addict 8 reviews

"Would you stop sucking on his face for five minutes and help me!"

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-07-24 - Updated: 2008-07-25 - 940 words

1Funny
Mick stood in the shower for almost an hour. He enjoyed it in there. The hot water relazing his back and making him feel amazing. He turned the water off as it started getting cold. He sighed and rested his head against the tiled wall and slid down into the tub. He layed there and dozed off, untill he finally fell asleep.

The door to the bathroom creaked open slowly, and a black furry nose poked into the large steamy room. Bear's ears perked up when he saw Mick was asleep. He turned his head and noticed the fluffy white towel and black jeans sitting on the closed toilet seat.

'Perfect.'

Very slowly, Bear clicked his way into the room. Silently panting form the steam, he picked up the towel and jeans in one mouthful and trotted out into the living room. He crawled under his little table beside the couch and stashed them with his toys and un munched treats.

'That'll teach you for taking my food away!'

He curled up on the rug, and waited for what was to come.
--

Mick sighed, his face buried in his hands yet again. "I just don't know what to do!"

Across from him on the couch was a yound girl. Her name was Fang, and Mick had known her since she was only six years old. They were so close though, they were like family. In fact, sometimes she called Mick, 'Daddy'.

She shifted on her seat, Or Slash's lap if you wanted to get technical. She reached over and rubbed Micks thigh. "Aww, it's okay. You just tell me what's wrong baby." She said as Slash started kissing her neck.

Mick looked up. 'Dear god, have they no shame.' But he relaed when he noticed that Fang was really focusing on him, and not the teeth in her shoulder. He smiled and started explaining why he came here.

"Well, you knew Tommy had a dog, right?" He asked. She gave him a slightly hard look. "Yes, I do." She answered. "Why, what's wrong? Slash stopped what he was doing and looked up to listen.

"Well, It's just, this dog is driving me up the wall!"
"Oh."
"Yeah. Just this morning when I woke up, I got out of the bath, looked everywhere, and found him lying on my jeans!"
"What's wrong with that?"
"They were all torn up."
"Oh."

Slash chose this moment to speak, "But, Tommy did have that dog until just before it was two right." Fang nodded.

"Then who had it before him. That might explain why he's so wild!"
"That wild dog was mine." Fang gave him a cold stare and Mick put his head down with a small, "Sorry."

Fang waved her hand. "Don't worry about it. He was a little off as far as canines go." Mick looked up at her with curiousity written on his face. Fang continued as Slash rested his face back in the crook of her neck.

"Yes. Bear always seemed more... Human, than anything else. As a matter of fact, when I first looked into those big brown eyes, it felt likt the first time I hugged you Mick."

Mick sat there and thought about this. Could this dog really know what's going on. Was he just protecting Tommy? Maybe he could make peace with this dog, and then the could all live in--

He was rudely snapped out of his thoughts when Fang moaned quite loudly. He looked up and saw Fang with her tongue stuffed right down Slash's throat, and Slash with his arms around her wait holding her closer.

"Would you stop sucking on his face for five minutes and help me!"

They both looked wide eyed at him. Fang coughed and slid off her leather clad seat. She got up and wrapped a muscled arm around his shoulders and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Look, Bear is just protective of those he grows up with. He's been with me and Tommy both for a year each. It's just in his nature." Mick sighed, look of defeat all over his face. Fang frowned and looked him in the eye, wide smile across her face. "But, there is a way you can break him of this."

Mick's head shot up to look at her. "How?" He asked loudly. He grabbed Fang by the shoulders and shook her slightly. "Dear god, how!" When he stopped, she answered, "Try and show Bear that you're not there to hurt Tommy. After all that's why he did it. He saw some... things/}, as a puppy, and he's all paranoid. So show him you really love him. Eventually, Bear'll get used to you being there, and you two will become best friends in no time." She smile sweetly at him as he got up and hugged her.

"Thank you Fang. I love you."
"Love you too man. Now get back home. Tommy's probably wondering where you are."
"Right, thanks!" He said as he made his way through the door.
"Oh, word of advide though."
"Hmm?"
If they're not tight, he [/can
open dresser drawers."
"What!"
"Nothing, go on. Get!" She yelled as she ushered him down the steps onto the street.
--

When Mick got home, he was thankfully greeted by a sleeping dog, and a beutiful sleeping Tommy Lee. Smiling, he removed his boots, shirt, and pants, standing only in his boxers, he leaned over Tommy and kissed his forehead. He just groaned and rolled over. Mick laughed and crawled in next to him, wrapping his arms possesivly around him.

The war has begun.
Sign up to rate and review this story