Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Can Feel Him Staring

I'll Spill My Heart For You

by peteysgirl89 0 reviews

Frank goes to Pete

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-07-28 - Updated: 2008-07-28 - 1476 words

0Unrated
So this is Chapter 13!!! Please enjoy and let me know how you like it!

“Frank? Is that you?” I look up to see Patrick, the singer from Pete’s band, walking towards me.

“Yeah it’s me,” I respond as kindly as I can considering that Patrick is like the nicest guy I have ever met in my life.

“You okay man?” he asks placing himself next to me.

“Um not really. I’m sure you’ve talked to Pete by now and he’s told you everything,” I say lifting my coffee to my lips taking a sip. I knew I would be up all night and that I wouldn’t be able to sleep so I had got myself a cup and was now sitting in the grass next to the venue we would be playing at the next day.

“Uh yeah he told me what happened after I bugged him for like three hours. Frank I hope you know he was really telling you the truth.”

“Yeah I know that now. I went to Gerard after Pete stormed off and got it out of him with help from Mikey. I just don’t know what to do. I mean Gerard is my best friend and I know he didn’t tell me because he didn’t want to make things awkward and he also didn’t want me to break up with Pete cause of how happy Pete makes me but I also don’t know how to talk to Pete now. I mean he made it clear that he was done with me. I’m sure he doesn’t want to speak to me.”

“Are you kidding?”

“No why?” I ask looking up at Patrick.

“Frank Pete is missing you so bad it’s not even funny. I know it may seem right now that he doesn’t want anything to do with you but trust me when he’s in his bunk, alone, he cries. He misses your touch and I’m sure he wants to work it out. He told me so. I think you should go talk to him.”

“Is he really that bad?”

“Uh yeah trust me. I’m the best friend I know better than anyone. Well except maybe his mom but I’m second in line,” he says as he gives me a reassuring smile, “Come on. I’ll punch in the code for you so you can get on the bus.”

“Thanks Patrick. It means a lot really,” I say as we stand up and head for his bus.

“Okay now go on up. He’s in his bunk,” he says after the door swings open.

“Thanks again,” I say climbing up and heading for Pete’s bunk.

As I climb up the stairs and look around I can notice that no one else is here and to me that’s perfect cause if Pete decides to yell I don’t want everyone to hear. I make my way to his bunk and stop when I hear coughing. I can tell it’s Pete coughing. It takes me a little longer to realize that he’s not only coughing but getting sick as well. I make my way to the bathroom and see that’s it cracked open. I look through the crack and see Pete hunched over a trash can emptying the contents of his stomach. I open the door and huddle down beside him rubbing my hand on his back, “Pete are you alright? Are you finished?”

He brings his head up to look at me but immediately brings it back down continuing to contribute to the trash can. I stare at him with concern and just stay there with my hand on his back until I knew he was finally done, “What happened? Did you catch something or eat something bad?”

“No I just got myself to worked up,” he say as he wipes the back of his hand across his mouth and proceeds to stand up, “Can you go to my bunk and bring me my tooth brush? It’s laying in the window next to my deodorant and cologne.”

“Yeah sure. I’ll be right back,” I say as I make my way to his bunk, “here,” I say handing his toothbrush to him with my reentrance

“Thanks,” he says accepting the toothbrush immediately squeezing toothpaste onto it sticking it in his mouth.

“I’d really like to talk to you after you’re done brushing your teeth,” I say looking at his reflection in the mirror.

“Alright but can you go in there until I’m done. This room is really small as it is with one person in it let alone two.”

“Okay I’ll be out here,” I say making my way to the living room.

“Alright let me have it. Did you come over here to tell me that I was one, right, two, telling the truth, and three, that Gerard’s an arrogant, lying bastard?” he says as he sits down on the arm of the couch.

“Pete I don’t want to fight anymore okay? I just want to talk it out,” I say placing myself down next to him.

“Frank I don’t want to fight anymore either but damn it why couldn’t you believe me over him?”

“Pete would you believe Patrick over me?” when he doesn’t say anything I continue, “Exactly my point. If Patrick told you something and then I told you something completely different you would think I was the one lying even if I was telling the truth. Pete Gerard has been my best friend for nine years. It’s hard for me to not believe him when he tells me things.”

“Okay I guess I understand where you’re coming from with that point of view. I’m also taking it that you talked to him and got it out of him then?”

“Yeah with Mikey’s help. I understand why he didn’t tell me but it just hurts that he lied to me. It’s going to be really hard to play tomorrow when I don’t really want to be around him at the moment. I told him that I didn’t know how long it was going to take for me to get over this.”

“He does need you here Frankie. You’re the only one he listens to when he starts drinking. Heavily anyway.”

“But it’s going to be really different now. I don’t want it to be but it will be for a while. Every time we’re in the same room or when we see each other it’s going to be awkward at first. I just wish he would’ve been honest when I first asked him and then maybe we could’ve avoided this whole mess.”

“Frank do you think that if you would’ve found out sooner, like when you first asked him, if we would still be together now?”

When he asks me this question I look up at him and notice that tears are shining in his eyes and he seems almost afraid of my answer.

“Pete I can’t tell you the answer to that question because I don’t even know it. Honestly if he would’ve told me when I first brought it up then there might have been a chance of us never have even happening but then we could’ve happened. It may not have changed anything at all. Wait are we still together?”

“Well I don’t know cause I don’t know what to do. I don’t want to ruin what you and Gerard have as friendship. I don’t want to ruin what Gerard and I have as friendship and I think I may have already done that. He already tries to avoid me as much as possible and now, man, it’s going to be really hard to be in the same room with him. I can’t let our relationship ruin your guy’s friendship so I really have to think about it.”

“Pete our friendship will get back on it’s feet with time. I can’t make you stay with me but I will leave you alone tonight to let you really think about this and tomorrow I’ll come over before the show and talk to you about it. Whatever decision you make I will respect it and then either move on or try again. The choice is up to you. I love you,” I say as I stand up. I lean down and kiss him on the cheek hopefully not for the last time.


So there it is!! Hope everyone enjoyed it and please rate and review. It would mean a lot to me!!!!! xox Savannah







Sign up to rate and review this story