Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Can Feel Him Staring

The City Lights Burn

by peteysgirl89 0 reviews

Don't want to ruin anything so please read to find out!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-07-28 - Updated: 2008-07-28 - 1410 words

0Unrated
So here's Chapter 14. It's super sad and i hope that everyone still likes it. Please rate and review. i figured a good twist would make it better hence the reason why it's sad! Hopefully you'll still enjoy!

Tonight sleep is impossible for me to even begin to drift into so I’m sitting on the couch surfing the internet on my laptop. I’m not really finding anything interesting just surfing around seeing if there’s any new rumors about my band or me for that fact. The screen has light up the whole room making it hard to see anything past my laptop and I don’t notice a body standing there until it’s voice speaks.

“Frankie?”

I about jump out of my skin and scream trying to focus my vision on Mikey, “God dammit Mikey. Couldn’t you have made some noise or something? Why do you always have to sneak up on me?”

“I didn’t mean to scare you this time. Honestly. I thought you heard me,” he says in between laughing.

“What do you want anyway? And why are you up?”

“Well I woke up because I was cold and realized my blanket was down around my feet instead of on my body and when I sat up to pull it to me I saw there was light coming from in here so I got up to see who couldn’t sleep. I figured it was you,” he says sitting down next to me, “What are you doing anyways?”

“Oh nothing in particular just surfing,” I say clicking on the light next to the couch and closing my screen.

“I see. Did you talk to Pete yet?” he asks and I realize that I hadn’t been back on the bus since I had left earlier. I got back when everyone else was in bed so I hadn’t had the chance to talk to anyone yet.

“Uh yeah I did.”

“What happened? Are you guys still on or what?”

“I don’t know yet. I asked him the same thing and he said he would have to think about it because he doesn’t want to come between Gerard and I and I left him alone to really think about it. I’m going to talk to him about it later today.”

“Well that explains why you can’t sleep. Well whatever happens you know I’m here for you.”

“Yeah I know. Thanks.”

“No problem. Do you uh want something to eat? I’m probably going to be up the rest of the day now so there’s no point in going back to bed when all I’m going to do is lay there you know?”

“Yeah I know what ya mean.”

“So do you want something to eat or not?” he says getting up going to the refrigerator.

“Uh sure whatever you have I’ll have to,” I say proceeding to follow, “So things are going to be reall-,” I stop talking when Mikey waves his hand in front of his face to silence me, “What is it?” I ask in a whispery voice.

“Did you hear that?”

“What?” I ask but quickly understand what he’s talking about when I hear tires screeching and a horn. I am suddenly overwhelmed with an uneasy feeling as I quickly make my way to the door opening it quickly.

Mikey is right on my tail when we bust through the door outside and my eyes quickly search around for the source of the commotion. I spot headlights towards the back of the bus and Mikey and I both begin running. I’m scared for my life knowing something is wrong. Mikey makes it before I do and when I reach the back of the bus he tries to stop me from continuing, “Frankie, don’t. You don’t wanna see just go call 911.”

Hearing him say this just makes me more anxious and I finally am able to push him out of the way and round the back of the bus. It takes me a minute to realize why Mikey was holding me back because headlights are blinding my vision. I put my hand in front of my eyes and shield the light from blinding me anymore and see the outline of a body lying on the ground in front of me.

I run to it and bend down realizing that Pete is hardly conscious or breathing for that fact,
“Pete? Oh my god,” I say placing his head in my lap and run my thumb across his forehead, “Pete please say something. Anything.”

He proceeds to look up at me and whispers that he loves me before going completely unconscious, “No,” I scream and look up seeing that Mikey had disappeared. I look back down and don’t really remember much about what happened in the next few minutes. I know there was talking and screaming but that was all I could remember. I was so focused on Pete and I that the only thing that broke my concentration was arms grabbing at mine trying to pull me up and away from Pete, “Let go,” I scream into a paramedics face.

“Frankie come on. Let go of him. They’re going to try to help him come on,” Bob says as him and Ray get on both sides of me and pull me up. I can tell in the way they’re pulling me that they’re trying to get me away from Pete.

“Let go. I know how to fucking walk okay?” I say ripping free from their grasp and turn back to watch Pete being put onto a stretcher, “Who was driving the car?” I ask not taking my eyes off of Pete.

“Frankie it was an accident and I’m sure that Pete will be okay,” Ray says trying to drive away my attention.

“Who was driving the fucking car?” I scream as I look at both of them, “Bob? Ray? I’m serious and if I have to found out on my own all hell is going to break loose,” I say as I look back and forth between them.

“It was Gerard,” Ray says as he stares at the ground and tears fall down his face.

The only thing I can do is puke. I lean over and spill my stomach onto the ground as Bob and Ray race to me. They stand on both sides of me holding me making sure I don’t fall into my own vomit. As I am hurling my guts out I’m also screaming and crying all at the same time.

“Frankie calm down. I know you’re upset but just try to breathe,” I hear Ray say on my right and I lean up. I realize I’m done puking and that my legs are really, really weak. Ray and Bob grab my arms and wrap them around their shoulders helping me get to the rented car we always used when we were on tour. They place me in the backseat and Ray sits down beside me as Bob gets in the front seat, “Frankie we’re going to the hospital so you can be close to Pete.”

“What happened to Gerard?” I ask coldly.

“He was already taken to the hospital by another ambulance and Mikey is with him. The paramedics said it was obvious that he was drunk.”

“So that gives him the fucking right plow Pete over?”

“I didn’t say that Frankie but I’m sure it was an accident. Gerard did not purposely hit Pete.”

“Oh yeah right. Don’t give me that load of fucking bull shit.”

“Frankie I know that you’re pissed but Gerard is not a murderer. I know Gerard doesn’t like Pete but he wouldn’t purposely try to kill him,” he says harshly and I break down once again.
I lean over and proceed to place my head in hands when I realize that I have dried blood all over them. It makes me feel even worse and I curl up into a ball in my seat and cry harder than I have ever in my whole life.

So there it is and sorry if you didn't like it but I just wanted to turn it around a little bit and hopefully no one hates it now. please let me know what you think!!! xoxo Savannah







Sign up to rate and review this story