Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Love

A Powerful Emotion

by sky01 2 reviews

Just a normal taxi ride of thinking.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-07-28 - Updated: 2008-07-28 - 393 words

2Insightful
Okay I decided to do a chapter with Delilah in the car thinking about the dream she had in the pervious chapter, since now when I look back there isn’t much detail in it as I thought. Anyways hope you all enjoy this chapter.


I was now getting into a taxi, one step closer to seeing Julius. But I couldn’t stop thinking about the dream I had on the plane earlier today. It felt so real, so unusual, maybe it was just to good to be true. But I felt his hand, his heart, him. His soothing breath on my neck, his comforting voice, uh, love, just a silly emotion but look what it’s doing to me, it’s making me happy.

But then again love can also hurt, if he doesn’t feel for me in that same way, I do for him, then my heart will be forever shattered, because then all these feelings, all this time would’ve have been wasted. Love, why are you so hurtful? Why are you so enjoyable? Why are you so complicated? Oh, how I wish I had the key to unlock all those questions.

But one of my most important questions still to be answered is….. what exactly is love? I mean I know it’s an emotion, but when you feel that emotion there is obviously something else, something deeper, something more powerful. I mean we’ve heard of all these emotions, happy, sad, mad, embarrassed, etc but love beats them all. I mean love combines all those emotions into one.

People take for granted that love is just a mood that is filled with cartoon hearts, chocolate, flowers, etc, but their wrong, or maybe…….I’m wrong.

See, look what it’s doing to me, I’m thinking to much, and my head’s beginning to hurt, I think I’ll just lye down for the rest of the car ride.



Okay that was the 4th chapter, hope you all liked it and please comment. I’ll try updating soon, It will be hard because with this story, I have to do a lot of thinking but I’ll try updating whenever I can but with Mission Camp I plan on updating tomorrow anyways I think I’m going to go lye down now my heads also hurting, lol.
Sign up to rate and review this story