Categories > Original > Romance > The Missing Piece

Please Be Mine

by bellaluvsnick 0 reviews

This chapter is called "Please Be Mine" from the first album "It's about time. This song is probably my favorite Jonas Brothers song, so this chapter could get interesting. I own nothing. Please do...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-28 - Updated: 2008-08-08 - 397 words

0Unrated
"I still can't believe I'm finally meeting you." Izzi said. She and Nick had been talking for almost two hours.

"I can't believe I'm meeting you. I never felt that way about someone before. I thought I'd never see you again."

"This was so insane." Izzi said "I really didn't believe it was me. But Lex and Bee were adament on making me believe that it was. I don't know why I didn't want to believe them. I guess I didn't want to get my hopes up and then be dissappointed."

"You two haven't set foot in the water, and Nicky Poo I thought we had a deal?"

"Yeah, and you haven't seemed to hold up your end." Kevin said

About that time Joe got out of the pool and threw Nick in. Then he turned to Izzi. He swung her up over his shoulder and jumped in the pool

"You okay?" Nick asked.

"Yea, I'm alright. Are you?"Izzi replied.

"Yea sorry about him. He's had a few too many Red Bulls today."

"Oh thats okay, I wouldn't expcet anything less from Joe Jonas."

"Yea, you have a point. Looks like they've found some friends." Nick said nodding to Joe who was telling jokes to Alexiz and Kevin and Briget who were talking about who knows what.

The six of them swam until alomst five o'clock the next morning. When they finally left Nick pulled Izzi off to the side, "Will you guys meet us for lunch later?" he asked.

"We'd love to!"she replied.

"That's great. I'll see you later then." He said

There was a thud on the glass door. Alexiz, Joe, Bridget, and Kevin were all waiting with their noses pressed up against the glass.

Joe rolled his eyes and pulled open the door, "Just kiss her already."

Nick gave his brother a stern look.

"Okay, okay, we're going." he said backing out the door.

"Dorks."he said sliding his hand around her waist.

They come and go but they don't know
That you are my beautiful
I try to come closer with you
But they all say we won't make it through

But I'll be there forever
You will see that it's better
Our hopes and our dreams will come true
I will not disappoint you
I'll be right there for you 'til the end
The end of time
Please be mine
Sign up to rate and review this story