Categories > Original > Romance > The Missing Piece

Inseparable

by bellaluvsnick 0 reviews

Thank you kjl92 for helping me with the end of this chapter. This chapter is called "Inseparable" because well I really like the song and it fits well. So let's "Start the Party"! I own nothing. Pl...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-28 - Updated: 2008-08-08 - 1336 words

0Unrated
"OHMYGAWD IZZI!! OHMYGAWD IZZI!!" Alexiz squealed when Izzi entered the room,"Oh Izzi. You're so lucky!"

"I'm lucky? You didn't exactly look like you were lonely." Izzi said with a playful smile.

"Well...ok yea, Joe is so hilarlious. I was laughing so hard I was crying. And then when he threw you guys into the pool...."

"You're funny, Lex."

"So like are you guys together now?" Bridget asked from the bed where she sat.

"I don't know Bee. I mean he's the Nick Jonas. He may not want a realationship. You know with touring, and...and...and well for lack of better word being a Jonas Brother."

"Sure didn't look that way to me." Bridget said skeptically.

"Izz, quit being so negative." Alexiz said "Enjoy the fact that you just kissed Nick Jonas. Not the Nick Jonas. Just plain ole Nick, the guy that is head over heels for for you, and that you are simply infatuated with. In my opinion you are perfect for each other."

"Ok you guys are right. But really we need to sleep we're having lunch with them later."

"Sweet." Bridget and Alexiz said at the same time.

¤¤¤¤

Kevin and Joe were alread changed and sitting on their beds when Nick walked in.

"Hey little brother." Joe said,"You look...like you've been hit...really hard."

"In the head." Kevin finished.

"Yeah, Um they're coming for luch tomorrow." Nick said from the bathroom

"Sweet. Do Mom and Dad know?"Kevin asked

"Yea that's what took me so long. I stopped at their room. I asked if I could ask you if I could ask her to come on tour with us."Nick said walking out of the bathroom pulling his white t-shirt down.

"Wow. Moving a wee bit fast aren't we Nicolas?" Joe said

"Joe, I know its sudden but she's just so... so..."

"Wow, the President is at a loss for words." Joe smiled

"I think it's a great idea." Kevin said, "But what do you think she will say?"

"I don't know. She told me she has always loved music and that she loves to travel, so she might say yes and Mom and Dad said that it would be cool only if I don't let her distract me too much from why I'm out on the road with us. And...."He trailed off.

"And what?" Joe questioned

"And you guys' opinion matters then most and if you guys don't want her there, I won't ask her."

Kevin spoke up first,"Nick I saw you be fore you met her and I saw you after you met her. Nick I really think you love her. Just the way you look at her. "

"Yea Nick, seriously. If you don't see her it's going to be like before and to be truthful I was really getting annoyed with you."

"Sorry," Nick said running his fingers through his wild curls,"It was just so...tiring. Not knowing how to feel, Being bombared by girls, well being bom bombared by girls more than usual more than usual, and...you were there."

Kevin just laughed,"Yea but you have got to admit some of them were pretty funny though."

"Yea," Nick yawned involunarily,"I'll think better after I've slept."

¤¤¤¤

"Izzi wake up. Izzi come on were gonna be late." Bridget said softly shaking her friend," Izzzzzzzzziiiiiiii! Come on."

"Wha-, I'm awake, Bee. I think. I had the strangest dream."

"What happened?"Alexiz said sitting down on the bed.

"We were swimming, and Nick, Joe, and Kevin were there and I was kissing Nick and-"

"Honey, that wasn't a dream. That was reality." Bridget said putting her arm around Izzi's shoulders, "Now get up and get dressed. We have a lunch date, remember?"

¤¤¤¤

Izzi, Nick, Alexiz, Joe, Bridget and Kevin were sitting on the floor in the middle of the the guys room eating. Nick and Izzi were making everyone laugh. They would look up at each other then, when they noticed the other was looking they would look away.

Joe finally spoke up, "Hey Kev. Why don't you and I Lex and Bee out and show them the bus?"

As they left Nick slid over and put his arm around Izzi. She laid her head on his shoulder. He kissed the top of her head and inaled the flowery scent of her shampoo. They sat in silence for a while until Nick finally said something.

"Izzi, you have no idea how happy I am that I found you. And as much as I love music and the traveling I really want to be with you and if some amazing twist of fate you would want the same it wouldn't be fair to you for me to be gone so much."

"So what are you saying? You don't want us to be together?"

"No, no I don't mean that at all. That's like the last thing that I want. I mean, if we do this it'll be really hard for the both of us." Nick sat up straight and faced Izzi taking both of her hands in his. "I mean, think about it. I'm on tour all the time, you have your own life with school and friends, there are at least five hundred girls a day telling me that they love me and that they want me to marry them." Nick said, he didn't need to speak, his eyes said it all.

"Well, long-distance relationships work sometimes...they may not have worked out for some, but those people weren't us. We really could make it work." Izzi said hugging tight him and burying her head in is strong chest.

"Well...I don't know . How would you feel if you went with us?"

¤¤¤¤

"Goodness it's cold!" Bridget said rubbing her arms.

Kevin shrugged out of his coat and set on her slender shoulders. The coat was much to large but she pulled it around her and inhaled Kevin's sweet scent.

Not to be out done, Joe fell into step with Alexiz and put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close to him.

A thick blanket of snow had fallen over night and it was drifted badly making it difficult to get across the parking lot.

When they reached the bus it was already running to prepare for they're departure in a few hours. The warmth was welcomed by the four of them.

"The Jonas home away from home." Kevin said as the entered the bus.

After they took a tour of the bus they were sitting in the back lounge of the bus. Joe and Kevin kept exchanging nervous glances.

"Okay guys what is going on?" Alexiz said looking very serious.

Kevin looked at Joe with wide eyes.

"Nick is going to ask Izzi to go on tour with us."Joe blurted before he could stop himself.

"Wow," Bridget said,"Go tour with the Jonas Brothers. That's not something you get a chance to do often."

"That's exciting." Alexiz said, a little confused.

"What do you guys think she will say?" Kevin asked

Bridget, who was sitting with Kevins arm around her, spoke first, "I can't see how she could say no."

"But knowing Izzi she'll find a reason." Alexiz, who was sitting on the floor with her head on Joe's knees, said.

"I don't know if Nick wanted us say anything yet, but if she says anything to you can you try to talk her into it?" Joe asked playing with Alexiz long blond hair, "He really likes her and it would tear him up to go so long with out seeing her."

"All we can do is try." Bridget said, laying her head on Kevin's shoulder.

That you know when the sun forgets to shine
I'll be there to hold you through the night
And we'll be running so fast we can fly tonight
And even when we're miles and miles apart
You're still holding all of my heart
I promise it will never be dark
I know..we're inseparable
Sign up to rate and review this story