Categories > Original > Romance > The Missing Piece

With Me

by bellaluvsnick 0 reviews

I love the way this story is turning out. I'm really kind of just making it up as I go along so sometimes I'm just as eger as you to find out what happens next. I know that up to this point I've us...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-28 - Updated: 2008-08-08 - 803 words

0Unrated
"Honey you do what ever you want." Mrs.Jaxon said to her daughter, as they stood in the hotel room contemplating Nick's offer.

"But Mom are you sure you don't care? I don't want you make you upset." Izzi replyed.

"Izzi darling, I will miss you. You're my daughter, its bound to happen like that. But I can tell just by the way he looks at you and the way you look at him that you two really have something."

"Mom, are you positive?"

"Izzi go. Deep down inside you know you really want to, you both will be miserable if you don't."

"Mom-"

Mrs. Jaxon cut her off, "Izobel, I"m sure, now go and have fun. I brought some of your clothes and other stuff you might need. It's down in the car."

There was a knock at the door. Izzi walked over and looked out the peep hole. Nick was stading outside looking anxious. She unlocked and open the door.

"Yes." She said softly.

Nick hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek.

"I'm going to go get your things and talk to Denise a little bit more." Mrs. Jaxon said slipping past them and out the door.

Nick kissed her again.

"Oh my god, I can't believe I'm going to be with you on tour!"

"Well, Dad wants us on the bus in about thirty minutes. Is there anything else we need to do before we go?" Nick said grabbing both of her hands in his.

"Um, I just need to grab my suitcase and my purse and we should be good to go." Izzi said looking down at her hands intertwined with his.

"I'll get that." Nick said grabbing her suit case off the bed, still keeping his hand tightly in Izzi's,"Well are you ready for an adventure?"

"I'm ready for anything as long as I'm with you."she said kissing him softly.

¤¤¤¤

Every one was already in the lobby waiting when Nick and Izzi arrived. Joe was talking with Alexiz, putting numbers into each others cell phones. Bridget and Kevin were doing the same not too far away.

"See you in a few weeks Lex." Joe said cluching her tightly to his chest.

She inhaled the scent of his colounge, "Mmmm."

A few feet away Bridget was still wearing Kevin's coat.

"Here you may need this." she said shrugging out of the over large garmet.

"No, you need to keep it warm for me." Kevin said pulling it back up on her shoulders.

"Thanks Kevin." she smiled and hugged him tight.

Alexiz and Bridget walked over to Izzi.

"Aww, my Izzi is growing up and leaving me!" Bridget said throwing her arms aroung her best friends neck.

"Ok Mom." Izzi said hugging her back.

"We're gona miss you."Alexiz said hugging her friends.

"Guys I'll be back in a few weeks for Christmas. You'll never notice I was gone."

"You're funny, Iz." Alexiz said wiping her eyes.

"I love you guys." Izzi said sniffling.

"Promise to call us?" Bridget asked.

"I swear." Izzi said hugging her friends one final time.

Then Nick took her hand and lead her through the glaas doors to a big, shiny, back tour bus.

¤¤¤¤

Izzi couldn't sleep.

She climbed out of her bunk and walked to the kitchen where Nick was sitting a the table staring blankly at the television on the wall. She slowly slid into the seat next to him.

"Whatca watchin?" she asked quietly.

"Weather Channel. No rain for Brazil." he replied putting his arm around her and pulling her close.

"Guess I won't be needing that umbrella afterall." she said sunggling into his warm side.

"Are you okay? I thought you went to sleep hours ago." he asked, tracing the features of her face with his index finger.

"No, I'm just not used the motion of the bus yet. What about you? Isn't it a bit past your bedtime?" she questioned.

"Yea, I don't know I just couldn't sleep."

"I see." she said as she yawned involuntarily

They sat together for awhile until Izzi's breathing fell in to a rhythimic pattern telling Nick she was asleep. Not wanting top wake her up he merely twisted in the seat a little and slowly fell asleep too.

I don't want this moment to ever end
Where everythings nothing without you
I want you to know
With everything I won't let this go, these words are my heart and soul
I'll hold on to this moment you know, 'as I bleed my heart out to show
And I won't let go (I want you to know)
With everything I won't let this go, these words are my heart and soul
I'll hold on to this moment you know, 'as I bleed my heart out to show
And I won't let go
Sign up to rate and review this story