Categories > Original > Romance > The Missing Piece

Love Bug

by bellaluvsnick 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-28 - Updated: 2008-07-29 - 880 words

0Unrated
"Good Luck." Izzi said as she gave Nick a quick kiss, before heading heading to her seat and he to warm up with Kevin and Joe.

"I love you." he replyed hugging her as Frankie marched up to them.

"Daddy says you need to hurry now." He said

"Okay Buddy, I'm going to my seat now." Izzi said

¤¤¤¤

"Joseph, put the phone away." Mr.Jonas said as Nick walked into the room.

"Okay, I want you guys warming up and nothing else." he said walking out of the room and closing the door.

"Dude, how many texts have you sent her today?" Nick asked looking at his brother's phone laying on the table in front of him.

"A Lot." Kevin said strurmming on his guitar, "Ballpark estimate: about a thousand."

"You were on the phone with Bee for a good while this morning."

"Guys, we have to sing out there, not argue." Nick said picking up his guitar and sitting down next to Joe.

They proceeded with their normal warm-ups and all too soon Mr. Jonas came back to the door.

"Okay boys, it's showtime."

¤¤¤¤

"So how's everbody doin' tonight?" Nick asked adjusting mic," Okay I see people sitting down. Number one rule at a Jonas Brothers concert: never sit down. Alright now that we've all got that cleared up, this next song is called "Love Bug" and there is a very special girl in the audience tonight. Her name is Izzi Jaxon and I wanna dedicate this song to her. I love you, Carebear."

Called you for the first time yesterday
Finally found the missing part of me
Felt so close but you were far away
Left me without anything to say

Now I’m speechless
Over the edge and just breathless
I never thought that I’d catch this
Love bug again
Hopeless head over heels in the moment
I never thought that I’d get hit
With this love bug again

I can’t get your smile out of my mind
I think bout your eyes all the time
Beautiful but you don’t even try
Modesty is just so hard to find

Now I’m speechless
Over the edge and just breathless
I never thought that I’d catch this
Love bug again
Hopeless, head over heels in the moment
I never thought that I’d get hit
With this love bug again

Kissed her for the first time yesterday
Everything I wished that it would be
Suddenly I forgot how to speak
Hopeless, breathless, baby can’t you see

Now I’m…

Yahow!!!

Now I’m speechless!
Over the edge and just breathless!
I never thought that I’d catch this!
Love bug again!
Now I’m hopeless, head over heels in the moment!
I never thought that I’d get hit!
With this love bug again!
Ohh oho

Love bug again


¤¤¤¤

"That was amazing boys." Mrs. Jonas said hugging her sons.

"Yea you were great guys." Mr. Jonas said

"You guys were awesome!" Frankie said, high fiving his brothers.

"I'm hungry." Joe said rubbing his stomach.

"Well we have to roll soon but we'll get some food on the bus." Mr. Jonas said

When they were on the bus Izzi turned to Nick, "Where did you come up with the name 'Carebear'?"

"I saw the carebear in your bunk and you're just so sweet and huggable like a little teddy bear."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"I've had that thing forever. I got on my first Christmas and like you know how how some kids have blankies, well I've always had my tattered old BedtimeBear."

"I think it's cute." Nick said kissing her sweetly on the lips.

"Oh, get a room." Joe said walking by mouth full of apple.

They decided it was time to test Izzi at one of their favorite passtimes: battling each other at Guitar Hero.

"Oh come on Iz, I promise not to beat you that bad." Kevin said trying to persuade her to battle him.

"I don't know. I haven't played in forever."

"Petty please?"

"Okay fine."

About five minutes later Kevin was sataring at the televison screen in disbelief, "She beat me."

She smiled nervously.


"Congradulations you've just done something I've never been able to do." Joe said shaking her hand, his phone rang again.

"You've done something I've never been able to do."

"What?" he asked

"Get Lex to text that much."

"What can I say? It's a gift."

The night carried on until they were all too tired to stay awake.

As Izzi was laying down Nick came and sat down next to her in the bunk.

"I love you, Nick."

Nick smiled down at her and leaned his head down towards her. Their eyes closed as their lips met. She ran her her fingers through his unrully brown hair. Nick's hand found her cheek and softly stroked it with his thumb. With her right hand she pulled him closer to her. Reluctantly he pulled away and mumered the words 'I love you' and kissed her once more. The kiss lasted slightly longer than the first and then Izzi pulled away slightly and mummbled the words'I love you too' her lips brushed Nick's as she spoke.

"Goodnight CareBear." he said stroking her hair.

"Goodnight Mr. President." she smiled.
Sign up to rate and review this story