Categories > Original > Romance > The Missing Piece

Just Want You to Know

by bellaluvsnick 0 reviews

This chapter is called "Just Want You to Know" by the Backstreet Boys. Thanks for reading. I don't own anything. Enjoy!!

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-28 - Updated: 2008-07-29 - 448 words

0Unrated
"I've played piano since I was five." Bridget said rolling over on her to look at the clock, 2:16 A.M. She and Kevin had been talking for almost six hours.

"That's amazing you'll have to play for me sometime." He said, Izzi had said she was a musical genius but he hadn't realized to such an extent.

"Well my parents always have a big Christmas party on Christmas Eve and you all are going to come, wheather you like it or not, so I'll play for you then." She said

"Fine then it's a deal."Kevin replyed

She stiffled a yawn.

"Are you tired? Do you need to go to sleep?" he asked.

"No, I'm good." She tried to hide another yawn.

"You sound like you need to go to bed. I'm gonna let you go. You're tired. You need your sleep." he said

"I guess you're right." she said, "Good night....well good morning, I guess."
"Good morning to you. Sleep well darling." he said quietly.

¤¤¤¤

"But doesn't that sound amazing?" Joe asked Alexiz after explaining his dream car.

"Yea." She replied unenthusiastically.

"What do you not like it?"

"No, no it's not that, it sounds awesome, it's just that I dont speak Car and Driver. So I have no idea what you just said."

Joe let out a small laugh, "Oh I see, okay let me try that again. Car go really fast. Vroom. Vroom."

"Okay now I understand completely."she said laughing.

"You have an adorable laugh." Joe said smiling to himself.

"Thank you. You wanna know a secret?" she giggled again

"Okay shoot."

"I love your smile. It absolutely makes me melt."

Joe felt all the blood in his body rush to his face.

"Are you still there?" she asked

"Uh, y-yea."

"Okay well we have a ton of stuff to do tomorrow and as much as I don't want to I really need to let you go."

"Good night. Sleep tight." he said

"Goon night, Joe." she said

As the in-call screen went away Joe stared at the wall paper on his iPhone. It was one of the many pictures the six of them had taken at the hotel. They were all standing in a huddle. Nick was standing be hind Izzi with his arms around her waist. He and Alexiz were standing next to them she was hugging him her head on his chest. Bridget and Kevin were standing on their other side. Kevin was holding Bridget on his back with her arms around his neck. He smiled he couldn't wait until Christmas.

Looking at your picture from when we first met
You gave me a smile that I could never forget
Sign up to rate and review this story