Categories > Original > Romance > The Missing Piece

S.O.S

by bellaluvsnick 0 reviews

Please read and review! =]

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-08-07 - Updated: 2008-08-11 - 399 words

0Unrated
Izzi laid in her bunk drifting slowly to sleep as the rumbled along on the interstate. The motion was almost relaxing after you got used to it. She was thinking about tomorrow when the guys had their last concert before they went home for Christmas. She could not wait to be home. But there were still descions that had to be made looming in her mind.

Her thoughts were innerupted by a disruption in the rythum of the bus.

She yawned and leaned out of her bunk to see what it was.

In the dim light of the kitchenette she say someones shadow rummaging through refrigerator.

The shadow continued to rummage as she leaned a little farther out and fell out of her bunk with a loud thud just as the shadow turned and came back.

"Oh hey Joe." She said as he stopped and looked down at her a bottle of water in his left hand

"...Hi?" he said a little confused,"Are you okay?'

"Uhh..." her mind went blank. He wasn't wearing a shirt.

She closed her eyes and tried her best to think of Nick

"Er...um...yea. Never better." she said from the floor, Nick. Nick. Nick.

"Are you sure? I gotta say that looks like it might have been a little bit painful." He said extending his free hand to help her up

"You have no idea." she said crawling back into bunk. Nick. Nick. Nick. Nick. Nick. Nick. Nick. Nick. Nick.

¤¤¤¤

"Izzi, how did you get that bruise on your arm? I don't remember seeing it there yesterday." Mrs. Jonas said as she sat down at the table for breakfast the next morning.

Joe almost gagged on his cereal.

"Wha- oh that," she said looking down at her arm,"I hadn't even noticed it had left a bruise.

"What did do fall out of your bunk?" Nick asked

She bit her lower lip, "Yes."

The whole family burst out in tho laughter.

Izzi felt the color rising in her face.

"She was wade awake too." Joe said

"Well I wouldn't say wide awake."

"Oh it's okay dear, "Mrs.Jonas said smiling,"we just have always wondered how long it would take for somone to fall out of their bunks."

She went on to tell them what had happened, minus the whole thing Joe-not-having-a-shirt-on-was-hot-thing.

Nick. Nick. Nick.

Well I'm done
With awkward situations
Sign up to rate and review this story