Categories > Original > Humor > The Diary of a crazed Teenager

September 21

by Tirren 1 review

Another day in the wonderful life of Tresa Williams

Category: Humor - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-02-28 - Updated: 2006-03-01 - 418 words

0Unrated
September 21 8:02
I'm walking to my bus stop all innocent and crap and I see the scaryist thing ever. Gordon Hingie is getting a blowjob in broad daylight. Wonderful, just the way I wanted to start my day. Oy I think I'll walk. Geez I wonder how much he paid her? Oh well whatever if she ends up with aids or something it's not my fault.

Same day 8:50

I'm in my first period class with none other then Mrs. Zeland. I used to be best friends with her daughters like in the first grade, but their mom thinks I'm a bad influance. Although Linette,Izu, and Ellie aren't stable to begin with. Linette changes hair color each week, I think Izu's dating some thirty year old guy (She's only 16), and Ellie she's just a phyco always rambling on about knives and guns and other things like that. So thus I'm friendless. Not that it matters all these people are annoying anyway.

9:00

Oh my! Linette's so pissed at her mother she's hiring me to do something. She hasn't said what yet. She said her mom was being a bitch because she brought some guy named Jake home and her mom accused him of being a drug dealer. Sure Jake always looks tired, but I dunno he doesn't smell like drugs. He smells pretty good actully. Linette said that she knows I'm the only one who'll have the guts to do whatever it is I'm doing. I just received a note from Linette, Oh me oh my! I'm stealing her mother's favorite peice of jewelry. I give Linette a nod. She's all smiles now. Ohhhh This is going to be so amazingly fun. I'm stealing her mom's favorite peice of jewelry or rather as Linette put it 'misplacing' it. Safes, lockers, door locks, I can get through just about anything. As long as I don't make it look like a break in her mom will either A) Yell at Linette B) Call the police and accuse me. C) Just get super upset and start freaking out. I'm hoping it'll be C cuz I can't afford to get busted and well hell really I don't care what happens to Linette.

4:30 pm

Oh yeah I am victorious. Linette says I can pawn it if i want. I can't keep it even Mrs. Zeland's not THAT stupid. So I think I'll pawn it and buy some new shirts or maybe some videogames. Or both or perhaps a cellphone. Nah my mom'd be too suspisious.
Sign up to rate and review this story