Categories > Original > Humor > The Diary of a crazed Teenager

September 20 Later that day

by Tirren 1 review

Tresa explains what her home life's like.

Category: Humor - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-02-27 - Updated: 2006-02-28 - 322 words

-1TrainWreck
September 20 4:55 PM

I just realized I haven't introduced myself. Considering your a book and I seriously doubt you care. My name's Tresa which is way better then what my parents were going to name me which was Wilhelmina thank God my dad had enough sense to name me something sensible. Tresa also happens to mean reaper in German. While Wilhelmina means resolute guardian. Yeah my parents are from Germany I've never lived there I was born in America unfortunately land of fast food and guys who need to pull their pants up. Anyway I'm lounging around our two bedroom house listening to my mother complain about my shirt. Is a shirt that says 'I Plane New York' that bad? For her information it was a gift from dad. Not that she really cares that just makes her want to ring my neck. I'm gonna go up to my room and play some Voltaire, TATU, and Aqua really loud just to annoy her. My mom and Dad separated a few months ago. My dad's totally cool he's like forty, but he's still got a Gothic punk look going for him. He understands my sense of style. Mom's an uber prep who buys me shirts that say stuff like 'I will only date nice guys.' How retarded is that? You know what she bought me the other day? A thong! She said I should be trying to impress guys if I'm not going to do anything about my grades. That way I'll get a rich husband and won't have to work. I hate her! I don't have any friends what are the chances of me getting a guy and even if I wanted a boyfriend I'm not gonna impress him by wearing string up my ass. He needs to be a cool guy who doesn't just want to have sex unlike the rest of the male population. Maybe I should just become a lezzy.
Sign up to rate and review this story