Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Words of Power

Words I Can't Say

by LiveLoveLaugh 0 reviews

They were three little words. Alone they meant very little but when put together they meant so much they were powerful enough to destroy worlds. They would forever be on the tip of my tongue, waiti...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2008-07-24 - Updated: 2008-07-30 - 588 words

0Unrated
Words of Power

Summary: They were three little words. Alone they meant very little but when put together they meant so much and were powerful enough to destroy worlds. They would forever be on the tip of my tongue, waiting just for him. FrankOC

Disclaimer: Do I really need to write one of these? I do not know or own any member of My Chemical Romance…Though wouldn’t that be fun? ;)

A/N: I haven’t written or read anything like this in a long time. I thought to pass time maybe I should take a shot at it…again. This is really written for a friend of mine, though she doesn’t know it. I bet she’ll like it. The chapters are shorter than what I’m used to writing though as time goes on I’m hoping they’ll get longer. I’m a little rusty what can I say?? At any rate, here it is. I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 01: Hard to Say

How could it be so hard to say? They were simply three little words, how could I not get them out? Every time I tried my throat closed up and the words stopped on the tip of my tongue, refusing to leave.

What’s even more vexing is that we used to say it all the time, ever since we were little. It was only natural since we grew up together. He’s always lived in the house next to mine. Now I’ve moved a few times, what with my parents divorcing when I was ten, my father doesn’t like to stay in one place too long. Probably because Papa was a military man, I’m not sure.

We went through life together. We were each others backup when we found ourselves in new situations. From diapers to high school we went through everything together. I was there when he fell and he did the same for me. We helped each other up when we felt we couldn’t possibly go any further.

I suppose I stopped saying it when I realized how much I meant it. There are many different types after all. I guess I just confused which type I had for him.

I’m not sure what he thinks about it. I’m afraid to ask. He knows I love him for sure, he has to. But he’ll never really know how much. He’s my best friend in the world and this is one secret that he’ll never hear.

I feel bad for not saying what’s on my mind. I’ve always told him everything. He never told a soul and I did the same for him. It’s become awkward when we leave each others company or when we say good-bye on the phone. He pauses I think waiting for me to speak up. But I never do…I can’t.

He’s my best friend. The first one I ever had and the only one I’d have until the day I die. I couldn’t risk losing him to this. I’m not good with relationships like that, and quite frankly neither is he. We both enjoy relationships with minimal commitment. It’s less pressure that way.

Yes, they were three simple words on their own. But together they meant something so much more and held the power to destroy worlds. They would forever be on the tip of my tongue, waiting just for him.

I love you.
Sign up to rate and review this story