Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Big Girls Don't Cry

CrushCrushCrush

by xlosersx 0 reviews

Things are heating up between Sean & Lexi.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-31 - Updated: 2008-07-31 - 573 words

0Unrated
Sean's POV
Oh man, Can I really be falling in love in Lexi. I know it's way too soon, but.. she's just everything I ever wanted in a chick... and just maybe more..... But what if she doesn't feel the same way. I'll guess I'll have to make the first move...
Lexi's POV
Sean just put his hand on mine. his hand is so warm and soft. I wish i could stay in this moment forever.

"Lexi I know this is sudden but....."
"But what sean, what is it?"
"Well I....I love you."
"Sean I feel the same way too."
"good so, you won't mind this...."
Sean's POV
I leaned in to kiss Lexi. her lips were so soft. she kissed me back. I slipped my tongue into her mouth. I've never got this far with a girl in one day. But I haven't felt this way about a girl before....

Lexi's Pov
Sean had his hand on the back of my head. he leaned in closer. now he was on top of me! kissing me. this has to be one of the best moments in my life. Until all of a sudden my phone rung.
the ring has starled us both, sean quickly jumped off of me, he was blushing. i ran to the bathroom to take the stupid call.

"Hello!" I answered
"Lexi, where the frell are you!" the voice asked
at first I didn't regonize the voice, then i realized it was Luisa. Crap..
"Like that is any of your business!" I fired back.
" The hell it is my business!!" screamed Luisa.
" Don't you cuss at me."
Ok Now I was getting really pissed, she had interupted my makeout session in Sean. just to cuss and scream at me.
"Listen Lexi, just tell me where you are and there won't be Controversy!"
" Like I'm going to tell you, where I am." I shouted, and then hung up.
Luisa's POV
"oooh that little...."
"So I'm guessing you didn't find out where she is?" asked Lindsey
"No."
I pulled the car into a vacant lot. so we could think.
" How are gonna find her." I asked
" well i don't know but, we better find her soonbfore her dad calls the police or something."
" Luisa, I know who we can call her cousin Jason.!" said Lindsey
"right you call him ok."
"Ok."

Lindsay's POV
I dialed jason's number. and waited for him to pick up
"Hello?"
"Jason?"
"um yeah this is Jason."
"um i'm one of Lexi's friends, do you know where she's staying i'm worried."
" man.. she's staying at my dorm."
"Ok bye."
"um bye."


"Luisa I found out where's she's staying!."
"Where?" asked Luisa.
"At Jason's dorm!"
"ok let's go!" luisa said as she started the car up.

Lexi's Pov
I went back into the living room.
"i'm sorry about that Sean, I had a phone call."
"No problem."
I smiled at sean.
"Hey wait right here i wanna show you something."
Sean went outside to get whatever he wanted to show me out of his car. I watched him go to his car, and I saw a mercedes driving up to the dorms and I imeditally knew who it was. I ran back inside grabbed my stuff and ran for it.

Sean's POV

I saw Lexi running away from campus. I was about to run after her but she was already gone. and two people were coming towards me.
Sign up to rate and review this story