Categories > Anime/Manga > Death Note > Wammy House.

Mercutio

by zox-N-xoz 0 reviews

This is the first passage, where Mercutio meets Matt. Yes, I made Matt a little ADD, I like him better when he is clueless.

Category: Death Note - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Warnings: [!] [!!] [V] [R] - Published: 2008-07-31 - Updated: 2008-07-31 - 933 words

0Unrated
"Mhf...

Ah.......

Hrm....

Ug, no! Stop, don't...

Help, no ouch!!!! That hurts!!!

Mattsu! NO!
AH!"

Blinding light clouded the fifteen year old's vision as he sat upright in bed. Beads of sweat fell from his face, his breathing was hard. He ran a pale hand through his messy purple locks, and gave a long sigh.

"Ah... that nightmare again. It feels like a curse." He said to himself, his breath slowly returning to it's normal rhythm.

He whipped the pale gold covers off of his body, only to reveal matching pajamas. He swung his legs over the bed, and the buried his face in his hands.

-Why is it that you are always dizzy when you get up to quickly, after laying? It's because the blood is rushing from your head, that's why. Why do I always ask myself such SIMPLE questions?-

Always when this boy awoken, he would ask himself the most stupid questions, some that he thought three year olds could answer. He couldn't stop his normal routine, he hated change. His life had, in fact, just changed, and not for the better. His parents had been murdered, right in front of him.

---------------------------------------------------
The man had entered the house with a fairly blunt knife, demanding for his mother to undress. She disagreed, and hearing the cries, the boy's father had rushed into the room with a baseball bat. There was a large struggle, of course, ending in blood. The knife had entered through his father's left temple, and then he was stabbed several times in the chest.
The man then turned to his mother, and the boy could only watch in horror as the man raped her while he was cutting her chest open, only to let go when he had ejaculated. Feeling satisfied, the man was about to leave, when the boy cried out.
"YOU MURDER!!!! YOU RAPIST! YOU SIN ON LEG!!! A POX ON YOU! A PLAGUE, A DEATH, FUCK YOU!!!!!" He cried, tears wildly falling from his face.
The man turned around slowly, and the boy froze in terror. He saw no soul in this man's eyes, just coldness. And then the smirk, as he slowly walked towards the boy. The boy now recognized him as a widely known wanted criminal, known for rape and murder of woman and...teenagers.
---PEN STROKE!---
Yes. Pen stroke. Now it was the murder's chance to wear the expression of fear he left on his victims before they died.
"URK!"
The murder held his chest, and stumbled towards the boy.
"Ah!!"
The man fell on top of the boy, plunging the knife deep into the boy's shoulder. As they both screamed in fear and pain, the murder clawed at the boy's face, and the boy tried to pull him off.
Then the dead silence. The only time murder was like this was there was only one left. Though he was gripping onto life with both hands, slipping into the darkness...
-------------------------------------------------

The sound of water rushing filled the bathroom, as the boy stared at himself in the mirror. He had just finished taking a shower, washing off the sweat. It didn't do anything though, half of his face was still scared badly, and the doctors said it would stay there forever. This boy was ashamed.
He turned off the water, and then walked into his bedroom, where his clothes were already neatly laying out on his bed. He let the towel drop, and then went over to his bed.
SLAM! The door was what it seemed kicked open.
There, standing in front of the very red boy was another teenager, wearing a striped shirt and a vest. His hair was messy, and both their styles were almost identical. He was also wearing goggles, which the boy thought was very strange.
"Oh...heh heh, hey man, sorry." The strange teenager said, coming in and closing the door.
The boy proceeded to dress himself in his gothic clothing, but he could still feel his face burning. He was embarrassed.
"N-no problem. We're both boys after all..." The boy said, with a forced smile on his face.
The teen squinted his eyes slightly.
"Hmm... you're new here, aren't you?" He asked.
-No duh.-
"Oh, yes. I'm Mercutio." The boy said.
"Neat. I'm Matt." The teenager replied, a smile on his face.
We now know the names of two of the characters. Matt and Mercutio. Matt seemed like a strange teen who doesn't care much about what people think of him. Mercutio is a teenager with a dark past.
The stared at each other for a minute, and then Matt pulled a DS from his pocket, and started playing it. Mercutio walked over and started watching him, chewing on his forefinger. Mercutio was the first one to realize...they had no purpose meeting right now!
"Umm... Matt... why did you come in here anyways?"
"Come in where?"
"My room."
"What about it?"
Mercutio rolled his eyes. Obviously this guy was lost when he played his games. He gently shut the DS screen, and then turned Matt to face him.
"Matt. What are you doing in my room in the first place?" Mercutio said slowly, like he was speaking to a retard.
It took Matt a few seconds to process.
"Oh yeah! I was jus' looking for my friend, Mello! You want to help me find him?" Matt asked me.
-Did he just get really hyper, or was that just me?-
"Uh...whatever." Mercutio shrugged his shoulders, and then proceeded to follow Matt out of his room, and into the halls.
Sign up to rate and review this story