Categories > Anime/Manga > Death Note > Wammy House.

M meets M

by zox-N-xoz 0 reviews

Mercutio meets Mello. Er.. That's about it. Mello doesn't say much... mostly glares.

Category: Death Note - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2008-07-31 - Updated: 2008-07-31 - 414 words

0Unrated
Mercutio followed this 'Matt' character out into the hallways, were some kids gathered in groups to gossip.
-It's just like a normal boarding school. Except with geniuses.- Mercutio thought, shoving his hands deep into his pockets. He followed Matt into a place filled with many books, and with common sense, you would only deceiver it to be the school library.
"Hey, does the Library of America know you stole all of their books?" Mercutio joked, getting a cute giggle out of Matt.
Matt's eyes glistened as he spotted someone in the back of the library.
"Ah! Mello!" Matt squeaked, fast-walking over to the teen.
Mercutio looked over this boy, noticing he must be fourteen or fifteen. He had very well kept blonde locks, that almost fell over his eyes. He was wearing tight, black leather clothing, which was very shiny in the daylight. His cold eyes turned to Matt, and then at Mercutio. Repeat. Repeat.
Mercutio was starting to get nervous, and he could feel his face turning red with embarrassment and fury. He knew the boy was checking out his scar.
"Oh! Mello, this is Mercutio. Mercutio, Mello." Matt said, swinging his arms to me, then to Mello, and then visa versa.
"Hello."
"Whatever."
Mercutio's eyes widened with Mello's cold welcome.
-What, no 'nice to meet you?' Hmph. This guy is colder then I am.-
Mercutio looked back at him, only to catch Mello's cold glare, which made Mercutio turn away quickly.
"What you doing Mello?" Matt asked, and again, Mercutio noticed he was over-bubbly.
Mello sighed, then looked back at his paper.
"Work."
"Oh. Should of guessed though, you're always trying to beat out Near!" Matt said, turning away before he could catch Mello's stare.
"Who?" Mercutio asked, now somewhat curious of this name that brought Mello such anger.
"Near! He's number one in the Wammy House, with Mello right up there! Ever since Near came to the Wammy House, Mello has been watching him, trying to surpass him. But Near always seems so cold and emotionless, and it always bugs Mell. But Mello is going to beat Near anytime now! Right Mello?"
Matt looked at the empty seat in confusion, and Mercutio joined him.
"Where did he go?" Mercutio asked, scratching his head.
Matt thought for a while, and then his eyes screamed 'I KNOW!!'.
"Follow me!" Matt said, barely giving poor Mercutio a chance to catch up to him, as he ran out of the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story