Categories > Anime/Manga > Death Note > Wammy House.

The Loner

by zox-N-xoz 0 reviews

Just to let everybody know, I would never hurt Mello. I love him. And it hurt me to call Mello a little girl. There's just one swear in here I think... And I love Mail the most...normally, I'd h...

Category: Death Note - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Warnings: [!] [!!] [V] - Published: 2008-07-31 - Updated: 2008-07-31 - 426 words

0Unrated
-What is with this boy, and where does he get all of this energy?- Mercutio wondered, as he followed Matt.
When he finally caught up to Matt, he found himself crashing into him as they both stopped short. They both fell at Mello's feet. Mello's eyes widened when he saw Matt fall, and then went back into the common glare when he had realized Mercutio was lying on top of him.
"Get up, idiots." He hissed, shifting his attention elsewhere.
Mercutio and Matt proceeded to stand, and then they both looked where Mello was looking.
What Mercutio saw was this.
A albino boy, with curly hair, wearing milk-white pajamas to match the puzzle he was working on. He sat in an awkward position, and it made Mercutio cringe. His face had no-emotion to it, and he didn't even look up slightly when he heard the crash. The boy seemed to give Mercutio un-wanted shivers.
"W-who is that?" He whispered to Matt.
Matt drew back in closer to Mercutio.
"That's Near."
"That's Near?" Mercutio asked, scratching his head.
"Yah. He's probably the most boring person you will meet in the Wammy House." Matt said, with a small sigh.
"Really?"
"Yah."
"So far, Mello's been the most boring person I've met."
Mello glared at him, and then took out a chocolate bar.
"Nice comeback, little girl." Mercutio snickered quietly.
Mello dropped the chocolate before it touched his lips, and his eyes widened once again.
"W-what did you call me?" Mello stuttered, turning his face away from Mercutio.
Matt backed away slightly.
"Oh, nothing. Little girl!" He said, saying little girl into a cough.
Mello slowly turned his head to Mercutio, and Mercutio's sly smile faded.
"That's what I thought, dead man." Mello growled, with the face of a madman.
Mello tackled him to the ground, where they wrestled together for a little while, until Mercutio crashed into someone.
"Uhg..."
This was quite a scene. Mercutio, his head in Near's lap, with Mello sitting on his stomach, punching the shit out of him. Just the kind of thing you'd always want to see.
To add some more to the chaos, Matt jumped right in, trying to pull Mello off of Mercutio, only to get an elbow slammed into his nose. He fell backwards, dazed.
"You...hit me..."
"Who's the little girl now!?"
"You...hit me Mello..."
"Get off me!!!"
"What the heck is going on??"
The boys all looked over to the common rooms door, to see Rodger, standing there with a look of disappointment on his face.
Sign up to rate and review this story