Categories > Anime/Manga > Death Note > Wammy House.

Observe

by zox-N-xoz 0 reviews

Wammy House. The main characters of this right now is Mercutio and Matt. Mercutio is mostly focusing on Matt first, because he's saving the best for last... and the hardest. It took him about a mo...

Category: Death Note - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2008-07-31 - Updated: 2008-07-31 - 585 words

0Unrated
A few days after the incident, Mercutio started doing some research on his ‘prey’. He observed what they liked, their personalities, and then researched.
He’d go on the computer, and memorize everything about every video game he saw Matt play, memorized the walkthroughs, bought his own DS and hid it, and even researched about the toys he saw Near playing with. He was already a complete genius, and could surpass them if he wanted to. He had Near’s intelligence when he was only ten, he was just lazy. And what he was doing was so much more fun and challenging…
He memorized Matt’s every move… and noted that in the mornings, he would sneak downstairs to his secret set-up. Not even Mello was told about it. Mercutio would go downstairs when Matt wasn’t there, and then practice all the video games Matt played with his own memory card. After his session, he would put everything EXACTALLY where he had found it. He even wore gloves, even though he knew the cute ADHD redhead wasn’t paranoid.
Mercutio slept peacefully…for once. But he was awoken by something slightly different.
“Pst…Mci… wake up!”
Mercutio slowly opened his eyes to see Matt’s smiling face.
“Whoa…you aren’t wearing your goggles…I didn’t recognise you for a second there.” Mercutio said, groggily.
Matt’s smile faded for a second, and he slid his goggles off the top of his head, snapping it back where it always perched.
“Come on!” Matt said, tugging on Mercutio’s pyjamas.
Mercutio blushed…he wasn’t wearing his bottoms that night he went to bed.
“Uh… you go… I have to get dressed and make my bed. Just wait for me outside.” Mercutio said, nervously.
Matt was confused, but he followed his new best friend’s wishes anyways.
Mercutio got out of bed, and ripped his covers off his bed. He’d have to wash them later… he was too tired last night after he’d came, he just had collapsed.
He hid his DS, which he mainly used for porno pictures now, in its usual place in the underwear drawer. He got on his bottoms, which he was amazed that Matt didn’t notice.
-He must have something really fun planned, because that’s the only time he doesn’t pay attention to detail.-
Mercutio quickly combed his hair, and put a handmade mask on, which cover the scarred half of his face. He left the room to see Matt, just…twiddling his thumbs.
“Hey, what’s up?” Mercutio said, getting Matt’s attention right away.
Matt talked to him as they walked.
“Alright, in the basement, I have a set-up. It’s really cool, I have an X-Box, Ps2, Ps3, Gamecube…”
Mercutio stopped him.
“Woah woah woah… where are you getting all of this from?” He asked, wide eyed.
Matt got a little nervous.
“Internet?” He said, cheesly.
Mercutio shook his head, and they started walking for the basement again.
“So anyways, it gets kind of lonely there after a while. So I thought you might want to join me. And by the way, did you see my DS?” Matt asked, looking deep into Mercutio’s eyes.
Mercutio turned on his ‘somewhat’ bad acting.
“Uh… no, I haven’t. Why, you lost it?”
Matt raised an eyebrow, but then opened the door to the stairs.
“Welcome to my lair.” He said, welcoming Mercutio down to the damp underground shelter, filled with electronics.
Sign up to rate and review this story