Categories > Anime/Manga > Death Note > Wammy House.

Egging Him On

by zox-N-xoz 0 reviews

Hmm... don't know how do describe it. Mello's in this one too. And he gets called a princess. Heh. Mercutio belongs to me. Not to Death Note. Because someone asked.

Category: Death Note - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2008-07-31 - Updated: 2008-07-31 - 563 words

0Unrated
“Get…get it. Get it!”
“Matt… I know what I’m doing!”
“Over to the left…get it!”
Mercutio glared at Matt.
-Should I play helpless already? I was going to do that when he found my DS! This is so annoying…- Mercutio thought, playing GTA.
“Come on! Run over that bitch!!!” Matt yelled, nudging Mercutio slightly.
Mercutio smiled.
“Die bitch!”
Mercutio made his character run over a hooker, and then got her again in reverse.
“Okay, now go pick up her wallet.”
Mercutio laughed. This was actually a funny game.
“Matt… I bet you’re going to die in a car accident.”
“Hell no! I’m the fucking best! I can go Grand Prix on the police’s asses! Give me the controller!” Matt said, grabbing the controller away from Mercutio.
Mercutio laughed.
“I meant in real life!”
“Oh…yah, probably.”
Mercutio shook his head, with a smile on his face.
They played some more, and then they heard footsteps coming down the stairs. They looked at each other, and then jumped off the couch and hid behind it. They saw the boy that was the first one EVER to beat up Mercutio…Mello.
Matt sighed, and came up from behind the couch. Mercutio jumped over it, and saved his character, right before he got killed.
“Wow, Mello, don’t ever do that again! You scared the hell out of us! What are you doing here anyway, and how did you find us?” Matt asked, his heart still beating quickly.
Mello rolled his eyes.
“Matt, you come down here, every morning. I’ve seen you. And I noticed today both you and Mercutio were missing, so I looked into it.” Mello explained, giving a glare to Mercutio.
Mercutio didn’t even look up.
“Ah, so he does know my name.”
Matt was getting nervous.
“Why can’t you two get along? It’s hard to juggle… I have no balance!” Matt said, making ‘tight-wire’ mimes.
Mello smiled slightly.
“Ask the miss.” He said, and Mercutio’s jaw dropped.
-Why do we think alike like that? Now I really despise him…- Mercutio thought.
When he was thinking, he didn’t notice he was being shot in the game. He character fell down dead. He dropped his jaw, and then the controller.
“No fucking way!”
He stood up, angry.
“Now look what you made me do, Mello!” Mercutio yelled at the boy.
Mello just gave him a ‘wtf’ kind of look.
“Fucking princess…” Mercutio mumbled as he walked towards the stairs.
Matt held Mello back.
“Hey… I fucking heard that! Yah, you better run!”
Matt was shortly behind his friend.
“Why do you always do that?” Matt asked, as Mercutio grabbed some breakfast and sat down.
“Do what?” Mercutio mumbled, a piece of toast in his mouth.
“Egging him on like that? And you wonder why he hates you!” Matt was now angry.
Mercutio rolled his eyes.
-That’s so not why he hates me.-
“Whatever. Eat something, you’ll starve to death.” Mercutio said, split his toast in half, and shoving it into Matt’s face.
The glare went off of Matt’s eyes into shock, and then into laughter.
“You’re weird.” He said, after choking down the toast.
Mercutio smiled.
“Love you too.” He whispered.
He left the table, to go study Near.
Just like Mello always did.
Sign up to rate and review this story