Categories > Anime/Manga > Beyblade > Cheating Death

The ride of Death

by Bloody-romance 0 reviews

Rated R just to be safe. Based on Final Destination. Jemma (OC) can see other people's deaths. Depressed over the loss of her brother, she uses this gift to help others cheat death

Category: Beyblade - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Horror - Characters: Kai, Max, Tyson, Other - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2006-03-01 - Updated: 2006-03-01 - 1183 words

0Unrated
After watching Final Destination 3 (Which, might I add, KICKS ASS!), I decided to do a little verison of it myself. I don't own the flims, or Faith (SatinsFaith owns Faith). I do own Jemma, Chester and anyone not used in either Beyblade or FD.

If I did own Beyblade, Jemma would be Kai's girlfriend, Faith would be Tala's girlfriend and the likes of My Chemical Romance and Godsmack would be played all the time.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheating Death


"I am so looking forward to this ride!"

Chester Blade Scott stared open mouthed towards a large roller coaster. His sister, Jemma Aeris Scott, glanced at it nervously.

"I don't know Chester. You know what I'm like with Roller coasters." she muttered meekly. Chester turned to look at her.

"What? You've got to be kidding sis. You can't bail out now!" He whined.

"Who can't bail out of what?"

Both brother and sister turned to see their three friends. Faith Anna Roskov had been Jemma's friend ever since the two english teenagers, had moved to Russian. She was a handful at times, but Faith wouldn't let anything happen to Jemma or Chester.

"Faith tell Jem, she has to come on this ride with us." Chester pleaded.

"Maybe we should get some food. I'm starving." Faith's boyfriend Tala replied. The red haired Russian was never too far from his girlfriend. Most people thought he had some weird thing about her, but in Jemma's view, they went together like toast and butter.

"Can we go on the ride first, then get something to eat. Please? It's gonna kill me, if we don't go on it." Chester complained, and the group turned to a small cafe.

"But what doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger. We've getting something to eat!" Kai Hiwatari snapped back. Chester knew his sister had a crush on Kai. Only the heavens knew why.

Kai was quiet. Kai was cold. Kai was a complete asshole in Chester's eyes, but Kai was always there for his friends. Chester grumbled something under his breath, as they entered the cafe.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You taking any photos of this?" Faith asked. Jemma smiled, and nodded her head.
"Oh yeah you bet. This is one day I don't wanna forget." she replied, pulling out her silver digital camera. Kai grabbed hold of it.

"When did you get this?" He asked, keeping it out of Jemma's reach. The english girl pouted and glared at him. "Can I test it out?" the russian asked, his only way of mocking his friends. Jemma made a mad grab for it, clicking a button. The light went off in Kai's face, causing him to drop the camera.

"Order number 334!"

"That's us!" Tala called, dragging Kai away from the table. Chester quickly followed. The two girls watched the boys stand at the cafe.

"So, how did you and Tala meet?" Jemma asked, fiddling with her camera. Faith sighed a little.

"Pizza. He asked me out for pizza. When Tala finally did manage to ask me out, it all came out rushed. I could barely hear what he had to say." she replied, a slightly smirk on her face.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Come on! Hurry up!"
Chester raced forward, slamming to a stop to admire the ride again. He spun round, as his friends and sister arrived. "Take a picture of this." Chester grinned, posing like the large Devil. Jemma, still feeling uneasy about the whole ride, snapped the picture quickly.

The group ran into the line, slipping through like snakes. Kai looked back at Jemma. "Hey, if any time you want to get off, just say. I'll stay off with you." he murmured. Jemma shook her head.

"It's okay. I'll be okay." she lied. Kai eyed her carefully, but followed Tala. Jemma took a nervous breath in and waited behind Kai. Chester looked behind him.

"Yo Jem, you wanna sit at the front?" he asked, but Jemma shook her head. Chester slapped his head. "Oh yeah, sorry. I forgot." he muttered. Faith raised an eyebrow.

"Forgot what?" she inquired, watching Jemma's hands shake.

"If I see the tracks, I'll freak out. It's a thing. My father's just like it." she replied meekly, looking at the ground. Faith hugged her friend.

"Hey, it's nothing to be ashamed of. I'm sure kai won't might sitting at the back with you." she encouraged. Kai grunted, but said nothing.

The seats were cold and hard. Jemma sat at the back with Kai, while Tala and Faith sat in front of them, and Chester was right at the front. The harnesse came down, locking them all in place. Once again Jemma had an uneasy feeling about the whole ride.

She took out her camera, and went to snap a picture, when a hand was waved in front of her. "Hey, can't you read?" the attendent asked, pointing to a sign.

NO LOSE OBJECTS.
NO CAMERAS.

"Sorry. Is it okay if I put it in my pocket?" Kai asked. The attendent nodded his head, and Jemma passed her camera to Kai. The attendent pushed down on the harnesse, checking they were all in place.

"You sure you're okay?" Kai whispered. Jemma plastered a fake smile on her lips and nodded her head. The attendent gave the all clear, and the ride started.

What no-one noticed was there happened to be a leak.

The first part of the ride went smoothly. As it went up the first hill, Jemma closed her eyes tightly. She grabbed hold of Kai's hand, squeezing it slightly. As the roller coaster went over the first hill, the wheels began to wobble. As the ride continued, the screw holding the wheels came lose and the wheels fell off.

Jemma tried to speak, but all that came out was a scream. She knew something bad was going to happen, but she couldn't back out of the ride. A pipe came undone, and the ride came to another bump.

The harnesses flew off.

Jemma grabbed hers quickly, using all her strenght just to keep it down. Kai did the same, and both were having a hard time keeping them in place. Everyone was screaming in terror, and it started to mix in with the screeching of metal on metal.

Suddenly, the coast hit a loop-the-loop, it stopped. The harness flew open, and only a few people fell out. Jemma watched in horror as her only brother hit the floor. Tala and Faith held onto their harnesses.

"Hold on!" Kai ordered, trying to readjust his grip. Faith whimpered, as her grip slipped. Suddenly, she fell. When she hit the bottom, Tala followed screamed all the way down. Jemma began to cry.

"Jemma, listen to me. Help me make this thing rock." Kai instructed. Jemma nodded and they began to rock the coaster. It moved a few inches each time. "Almost there." Kai groaned, but his grip slipped.

"Kai!" Jemma grabbed, amking a mad grab for him. Only, his added weight wasn't what Jemma had bagged on, and her harnesse flew open.

Jemma fell to her death with her eyes closed. She opened them, as she hit the floor.
Sign up to rate and review this story