Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > this was no accident this was a therapeutic chain of events

When I'm with him I am thinking of you

by kristinluvspete

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-08-03 - Updated: 2008-08-04 - 1989 words - Complete

?Blocked
God the sex felt amazing last night, but my head wasn’t feeling so great this morning, I’ll tell ya that! Something was pounding and I thought it was my head until Gabe shot up out of bed.

“Kiley, wake up, I think Pete is here.” He looked completely out of it and I freaked out. Here I am in bed naked with Gabe and Pete might be pounding on my door? What does he want? To lie to me some more and break my heart again and again, like he’s always done?

“I’ll handle this Gabe,” I said a little angry and threw on some of my own pajamas. Sure I was upset with Pete, but no reason to parade around in Gabe’s clothing. As I got closer to the door I could tell why Gabe thought it was Pete, because it really was. You could here him pleading for me to open the door. I spotted Gabe’s brightly colored sneakers by the front door. No way that Pete wouldn’t assume that they are Gabe’s, no one wears sneakers like Gabe. I picked them up and threw them in the bedroom before opening the door, letting the chain stay put. I don’t really need Pete coming into my place right now.

“Kiley, thank god you opened the door,” Pete said looking rather frazzled. “Please let me come in and explain things to you. I tried calling you all day and all night, but you had turned your phone off.”

“That’s because I don’t want to hear it Pete.” I said with tears brimming my eyes, threatening to slip down my cheeks.

“But it’s nothing like it looks in the picture, seriously. Yes, I saw her at a club that I went to with Brendon. He was in town for Panic shit and this girl he’s been obsessing over invited him there. He didn’t want to go alone, so I tagged along. You can even see him in the picture.”

I don’t know if I want to hear anymore bullshit. I think I’ve had more than I can take, but I should at least hear his lameness out before slamming the door in his face.

“Hold on,” I said in an annoyed voice and walked towards my bedroom, where that tabloid was. Gabe was sitting fully dressed on the bed.

“You should hear him out. I’ll climb down the fire escape and he’ll never know I was even here.” Gabe said and stood up, handing me the tabloid. “I think he’s telling the truth. I know Pete and he sounds fucking desperate right now. Plus if you study his face and Brendon’s, they looked irate.” He gave me a hug before sneaking over to the balcony and sliding quietly outside so that Pete would never know.

I walked back over to Pete at the door and closed it slowly, waited for Gabe to get a head start down the fire escape and then opened the door for Pete.

“See look!” He pointed at the magazine at Brendon. I walked over to the couch and sat down, Pete next to me and I just let him explain it all to me. “Well that girl Brendon had been obsessing over was a friend of Ashlee’s and they planned this so she could see me. Brendon was fucking pissed because this girl was using him for Ashlee, so we stormed out of there. This picture was taken when we were leaving and Ashlee chased after me to try and talk to me. That’s why we’re holding hands, she grabbed my hand and I turned towards her. You can’t even see my face with all that hair.” He had a mighty fine story, but somehow I believe it. Pete shifted himself to the floor and stood on his knees in front of me.

“I love you so much Kiley, why would I let myself lose you yet again for her? I can barely survive being away from you for these three weeks, what makes you think I could live completely without you?” I shrugged as the tears fell from my face that I didn’t want to fall. Pete kissed my lips tenderly and pulled me into a hug, where I began sobbing.

“I’m sorry I did… didn’t let you explain.” He kissed the top of my head and held me closer.

“Baby, it’s okay. I forgive you, just please forgive me for not telling you that it had happened. I just didn’t want to upset you, but it somehow got out and completely wrong too.”

Fuck I feel incredibly guilty now too, because not only did I not let him explain, but I fucked his best friend last night in my drunken depression. And I bet you anything this will make Gabe and I just being friend a thousand times more complicated. The sad part is that there was something there last night when Gabe and I were laying in bed that wasn’t there before. Why does it have to feel one hundred percent right with two men who happen to be best friends? I swear god hates me.

I laid in Pete’s arms all afternoon while we watched TV silently in my apartment. Gabe didn’t come down or text or anything, which is for the best right now. I can’t believe he was so selfless and snuck out and down the fire escape. I mean, he must really care about me if he’ll let me go so that I am happy. I hate Amy for being right about the not sleeping with Gabe thing and waiting for Pete’s explanation.

All these emotions and hormones are fucking with me seriously. I feel almost bipolar. One minute I am crying my eyes out, the next trying to strip the man in front of me. I began nibbling on Pete’s earlobe while we laid and watched TV. He let out a deep sigh and rubbed my back lightly. We both knew where this was headed and it was about time. We’ve been separated for about a month or so.

Pete turned his head and began kissing me seductively. God how I have missed these full lips. They make me fucking melt every time. Pete shifted his weight so he could climb on top of me and rested his hips between my legs, gripping my hip with his hand.

“Baby I’ve missed you,” he breathed out before kissing me harder, and I could also feel him getting harder against my thighs. I suddenly felt all tingly down there, something I’ve missed. Pete and I can always get each other so incredibly worked up without even doing more than kissing.

I pulled his shirt up over his head and he broke the kiss just long enough to rid me of my shirt as well. One piece at a time, our clothes ended up in a pile on the floor. Pete slid into me and began making long, slow and sensual thrusts. Our lips meshed together romantically, needing to help get all our built up emotions out. It didn’t take us long to finish, the emotions fueling the desire and bringing us to a climax as early as possible.

Pete remained inside me for a minute while we kissing tenderly. God sex with him could be so romantic sometimes and so hot at others.

“I love you Pete,” I said softly as we kissed.

“I love you so much Kiley.” He kissed me a couple times tenderly and then laid next to me, pulling me close. I reached up and pulled the blanket that was on the back of the couch over us and we fell asleep to the TV.



_____________________________________________________________________________________



Pete had to go back to LA the next morning, so I went with him to the airport to see him off. He moved some things around so that he could move here in just over a week. We couldn’t stand this unnecessary distance any longer.

When I got back to my building, I decided to stop by Gabe’s, we really needed to talk. I nervously knocked on his door, not really sure what I would say.

“Hey Kiley,” he said with a small smile.

“Hey Gabe, can we talk?” I asked and he nodded and stepped aside to let me into his place. I sat on the couch and was about to say something when Gabe started to speak.

“Does Pete make you happier than I make you?” He looked completely honest as he sat next to me on the couch. What do you say to that? I meant, Pete and I have more ups and downs, but there is so much passion behind our love that I am exhilarated just being with him. Surprisingly a relationship with Gabe is very calm and stable, well, until his friends are in love with his girl that is.

“Gabe, I can’t answer that. I meant, you guys are so different and both relationships are just as different.”

“Okay, let’s play a game. Say the first word that comes to mind with each question I ask.” He sat more upright and actually looked kind of excited. Wow he was a little kid sometimes. Fuck me, I love that about him!

“Okay,” I said with a smile because he was just too funny.

“Chicago.” Gabe said with an excited look.

“Home.”

“Shower or bath?”

“Shower.”

“Leather or lace?”

“Lace.”

“Pink or green?”

“Pink.”

“Chocolate.”

“Milk.”

“Boxers or briefs?”

“Boxers.”

“Pete or Gabe?”

“Pete.” OH! Wow, that came out just as quickly as the answers. Gabe nodded at me and then gave me a hug.

“You should be with Pete. It’s obvious you truly want to be. I promise I won’t tell a soul about the other night Kiley. I don’t want to see you hurt anymore.” Gabe kissed my forehead and I hugged him tighter.

“God you really love me don’t you?”

“More than anything. If you’re happy with Pete, then that’s all I need to hear. I mean, you were right at Angels & Kings that night of your surprise party. Maybe we didn’t work out for a reason, and that reason is Pete. If anyone loves you more than me, which would be literally impossible, it’s got to be Pete.”

I pulled away from Gabe and smiled at him. “Thanks Gabe.”

“Your welcome, just think of the other night as our closure. I’ve been thinking a lot about it, and I think that’s probably why I’ve never been able to get over you, and maybe the same for you with me. We ended so abruptly right before Pete’s accident and I never really had a chance to get that.”

“I bet you are right. I was so wrapped up in not fucking with the friendship that I fucking ran off.” I could have avoided this drama, but I walked right into it! Damn I can be stupid.

“Fuck, does Pete know how dirty your mouth is? Shit!” He teased. I guess I did just say fuck like, two times in one sentence.”

“Fuck you,” I laughed.

“Wait, I think you already did that.” He teased, which got him a beating with a pillow from me.

Everything seems like it will all work out in the end at this point. I am so happy that Gabe and I found our closure so that Pete and I can move forward with our engagement and begin to plan our wedding. Fuck, now I have to plan a wedding don’t I? Oh well, at least I can spend all of Petey’s money and he won’t care.
Sign up to rate and review this story