Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > this was no accident this was a therapeutic chain of events

I missed your skin when you were east

by kristinluvspete

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-08-02 - Updated: 2008-08-03 - 2315 words - Complete

?Blocked
I marched my very angry ass up the Gabe’s place about halfway through the day. I had definitely been doing my share of crying, so my face was a little puffy. Gabe knew instantly that something was wrong when he opened the door.

“Kiley, what’s wrong?” He pulled me into a hug. I let a few more tears fall. So much for not crying over Pete Wentz once again.

“Pete was pictured on the front of a tabloid holding Ashlee’s hand,” I sniffled into his chest. He pulled me closer and waited a moment before speaking.

“Maybe there is a good explanation, ya know?” What a good friend, trying to defend Pete even though he wants to be with me still.

“No, he has no reason to be holding hands with her, and I have proof that it is a recent picture, since I moved to New York.”

Gabe was silent for a few more minutes before we finally walked into his place and he grabbed me a glass of water and some tissues. I blew my nose into the tissue and wiped my eyes, Gabe looking at me with sad eyes the entire time.

“I just can’t believe Pete would cheat on you, and with Ashlee too. He hates her and it’s not like him to cheat.”

“Didn’t Pete used to be a man whore?”

“Okay, not like him to cheat anymore.” Gabe corrected himself and leaned back into the couch.

“I want to go out somewhere tonight to get my mind off of it. You, me and Amy.”

“Sure, I’ll take you girls anywhere you want, and I’ll even make it my treat/” He smiled at me and I smiled back. He truly was a really, really sweet guy.

__________________________________________________________________________________


I dressed myself in a very low cut, white dress that hung just above my knees and some bright pink heels. I was determined to get some attention to make myself feel better. And I wanted Gabe to take notice, I have to admit that. I know I am asking for trouble, but right now it feels so right even though it is so wrong.

“Damn Kiley, looking to get laid or something?” Amy was clearly giving me shit for looking so fucking amazing. And of course for showing so much cleavage.

“Well, that would be nice and make me feel better.” I shrugged off her comment and continued to fix my hair in the bathroom mirror while she applied her makeup.

“Please don’t try to sleep with Gabe tonight, don’t break his heart.” Damn it, I hate it when Amy is completely right about things. But you know what, I want to sleep with Gabe. I honestly do and it’s not like he’s completely rebound because I still love him from before. I never should have gotten back with Pete when he got into that car accident. I should have stayed engaged to Gabe. If I had, then none of this drama would be going on. Back then Pete was willing to let Gabe and I be together happily because he wanted his best friend and the woman he loved to be happy. Now Pete is a cheating asshole and I am miserable and running to Gabe, who will probably feel used even though that’s not my intentions at all.

“Well I might be drunk and stupid, in which case I might not be able to speak for my actions.” I was talking some major bullshit, but I didn’t care, I wanted Gabe pretty badly. I have for some time now, like when I came to New York to find a place and we went out to eat dinner and when we went to Angels & Kings.

“That is not even valid reasoning Kiley. Pete really did a number on you huh?” Well, she’s got that right, he’s got me all fucked up right now.

“Well, yeah he has and all I want is to sleep with Gabe to drown my sorrows tonight. I don’t even want to think about anything involving Pete right now.” My eyes were watering and I just applied eyeliner and mascara, no need for that to run already. I’ll probably wimp out on everything later tonight and end up a crying, making running mess over Pete in Gabe’s sexy arms and drunk as shit.

“Kiley, promise me you won’t fuck with Gabe’s head. He just got out of a serious relationship too. The last thing you two need to do is hurt one another and make yourselves more fucked up emotionally than you already are.” Amy looked really concerned about my emotional health. I love her so much!

“I know Aimes, I don’t want to hurt Gabe either. I love Gabe still, I really do. I miss waking up next to him in the morning and seeing him sprawled on my bed, legs hanging over the edge because he is freakishly tall. Or the sight of his head peeking over the top of the shower curtains and him ducking slightly to wash his hair. And feeling like I am looking at the sky when we kiss and I’m not wearing any heels, or well, also when I’m wearing heels. I’m really short you know.” I stated matter of factly.

Man, I really do miss Gabe so much more than I realize. I miss his sweet, sensual kisses, the bear hugs, the sense of security he brought to my life. Not like financial security, Joe has provided that since Fall Out Boy got big, but the sense of never having to worry about a broken heart. Pete has broken my heart so many times, but I keep going back to him when Gabe has been there all along.

“Wow, you really are in love with Gabe aren’t you?” Amy asked with a small smile on her face and I just nodded. “Well, I think you should take whatever slowly. I mean, what if Pete has a logical explanation.”

“Amy, you brought me the tabloid and you seemed like you believed it.” I was angry at her now. If she doubted it, then she shouldn’t have let me get so angry or even showed me at all, but done research herself. She has Pete’s number!

“I know I know, but you know how the media is. They sometimes make shit up, or WAY over exaggerate it.”

“I know, but that was a new tattoo and he was holding her hand and walking away from a club.” I said and blinked my eyes a few times. Jesus I keep letting myself get to the brink of tears.

“Yeah, well let’s finish getting you sexified so that Gabe can’t take his eyes or hands off of you tonight.” Now that made me smile.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


Amy and I waited in the lobby for Gabe to come down. I was honestly a little nervous about tonight, but so incredibly excited as well. Gabe Sapporta was going to show us an amazing time on him tonight.

“You girls ready to go ou…out. Um, hey Kiley, you um, look amazing,” Gabe stammered as his eyes made his way down and then back up my body.

“Thanks Gabe, you look good too.” I smiled so brightly at him. He really did look sexy as hell. Tight pants, a black tank top and a hoodie with a matching hat so perfectly off center on his head.

“Thanks. Amy, you look fantastic as well. Well ladies, shall we?” He asked us and held out his arms, which we linked ours with his and he led us out the front door of our building.

I don’t know where he took us, but we got right in and it was so fucking awesome! Cosmos, compliments of Gabanti and our very own table that was reserved for the three of us. Amy soon began flirting with some guy, who she went to the dance floor with. Justin Timberlake’s ‘My Love’ came on the sound system and I turned to Gabe, who quote unquote gets his magical dance powers from his JT necklace he wears constantly.

“Oh, we gotta dance,” he says with a giant, goofy grin and takes my hand, leading me onto the dance floor. We danced off and on for hours, Amy as well and we all continued to get decently intoxicated. Sometime around one we all decided to leave and head home. We walked Amy to her place before taking a taxi back to our building. Gabe and I were silent on the ride there because we both knew what the other was thinking. We wanted each other and bad, but now probably wasn’t the best time.

Gabe helped me out of the cab and pressed the up elevator button on the wall.

“Do you want to come over?” I asked him hesitantly, scared of being rejected.

“Of course,” he smiled at me as the elevator doors opened. We climbed in and he hit the button for my floor. I suddenly felt a somewhat bold and decided to make the first move. I stood in front of Gabe and pressed my body up against his and pulled him down to me gently by his tank top and our lips collided of much anticipation of this for weeks. Gabe’s hands found their way into my hair, pulling me closer as we kissed, our tongues desperate to taste each other.

The elevator door opened and we heard someone cough. Whoops! We smiled at the guy awkwardly and walked quickly out of the elevator and to my door. I let us in and kicked my shoes off by the door. Gabe removed his shoes too and followed me into the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio out of the fridge and grabbed two glasses.

“Nice,” he smiled and leaned against the counter top across from me. I poured the both of us a glass and handed his to him.

“I love drinking wine. Tastes so delicious.” I hopped up onto the counter top and took a sip of the wine. Yummy.

“You taste so delicious,” he said with a mischievous grin and took a drink of his wine. I smiled and we continued sipping our wine in silence. Gabe finished his glass first and walked over to me and stood between my legs and poured himself another glass of wine and filled my glass back up as well.

“Thank you, “ I said and clinked our glasses together. We both took a sip before he leaned in slowly and pressed his lips against mine softly at first. After a minute our kisses intensified and Gabe set our glasses and bottle to the side and began kissing me passionately. God I wanted him so bad that I’d take it right here on my kitchen counter. I ran my hands down his chest and rested them on his belt and started to undo it. Gabe sighed into the kiss and his breathing picked up a little bit more. I undid his pants and pushed them down enough for his erection to be free of those tight pants. I began stroking him as we kissed and Gabe pulled away, resting his forehead against mine.

“Oh, god Kiley,” he breathed before reaching his hands into my dress and pulled my panties off. I scooted to the edge of the counter top and Gabe lifted my dress and pushed into me. God I forgot how big he was. He filled me up so much and it was so incredibly satisfying. I crashed my lips back onto his passionately as he pounded into me in an almost animalistic nature. God we have both been dying to feel this way again. Gabe lifted me off the kitchen counter and began carrying me towards the bedroom with him still inside me. He pressed me up against the wall just outside my bedroom door and began thrusting again. Gabe had never been this fucking forceful before and I was loving it. I just wanted him to devour all of me.

After a minute or two Gabe finally carried me into the bedroom and laid me on the bed. He rid himself of the rest of his clothes and so did I. I climbed up onto the bed and Gabe me there within a second, barreling himself back into me. I arched my back up and he took one of my nipples into his mouth and began teasing it with his tongue. I buried my hands in his hair, loving the intense sensation of him inside me and his tongue on my nipple. He nibble on my nipple before doing the same to the other one.

I felt that all too familiar tingle building between my legs and I felt as though I almost couldn’t breath it was so intense. Gabe could tell I was about to finish so he captured my lips with his and began rubbing my clit with his thumb, sending me over the edge. I moaned loudly into the kiss, my breathing becoming really ragged. Just seconds after I finished, Gabe pulled out and emptied himself on my stomach.

He rested his head on my shoulder for a second before getting up. “Sorry, I didn’t want to cum inside without a condom.” He said, which I don’t blame him. Me getting pregnant would be the icing on the cake right now. He found a towel and cleaned everything up like a gentleman. We laid in bed for a few minutes to let our heart rates and breathing slow before showering, making out the whole time.

All the alcohol and sex wore us out and we eventually passed out.
Sign up to rate and review this story