Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > this was no accident this was a therapeutic chain of events

I've got the red carpet blues baby

by kristinluvspete 7 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-07-30 - Updated: 2008-07-31 - 958 words - Complete

0Unrated
Shopping with Gabe was fun and completely harmless. Of course we can be just friends, too bad he makes me want to just grab him and kiss him. And I love the fact that my self control actually works because it didn't happen!

So this long distance stuff really really blows! And the main reason is because Pete is cancelling his trip to visit me. He said something came up and he has an unexpected meeting about something in LA that he can't miss. Of-fucking-course it would have to fall on the weekend he is supposed to come to New York. I haven't seen Pete in about three weeks at this point and I feel like I am going insane! I don't even remember how I survived the last tour they went on.

Today I was supposed to be spending it in bed with Pete, naked. Now I am laying in bed, fully clothed with Lady and very sexually frustrated. Pictures help, but they aren't enough. I need to smell him and feel his skin on mine. Damnit, all I am doing is turning myself on more. I roll over in bed and grab my cell phone from the night stand and send Pete a text.

I want you

Pete responded a few minutes later.

thanks now i'm hard

I giggled to myself, well if I had a penis, I'd be hard too! My nipples are, does that count?

does it make you feel better that my nipples are hard

I knew it wouldn't really, but I had to ask.

damnit i want you so bad i almost wanna jerk off

Haha, okay Kiley, stop teasing him.

cancel your meeting and come see me

wish i could

I left it at that and decided to shower. I guess I'll just clean today since I've been so freaking lazy this week.

My phone rang while I was scrubbing some plates. I glanced down and saw that it was Amy. I haven't gotten to see her very much since I've moved. Our jobs do keep us pretty busy and her schedule is just as random as mine.

"Hey," I said into the phone as I turned off the faucet.

"Hey, what are you doing?" She said, sounds like somethings up.

"I'm at home, why? What's wrong?"

"I'm coming over."

"Okay, is everything okay?"

"Well, I don't know. We'll talk when I get there."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

Okay, now I am nervous. What the fuck does she need to talk to me about? No one could have died so I am freaking out on the inside! It obviously has something to do with me.

Amy took SO FUCKING LONG to get here! I thought I was going to have a hernia. She came in and sat me down. She had a magazine in her hand.

"Now, we both work in the media and we know not to believe everything we see, but this was a little disturbing."

"What is it? You're scaring me!" I was frustrated, quit it with the climatic attitude. She looked down at the magazine and handed it over. I looked at the picture and my blood began to boil. Here was Pete on the cover of some fucking tabloid with her. Ashlee-fucking-Simpson. And why the fuck is her hand in his. Well, maybe it's old and the tabloids are getting bored. "Maybe it's an old picture." I said and Amy shook her head.

"Look at his arm, that tattoo he got right before you left LA is on his arm. It's recent."

I looked down at the picture and she was right. I had bragged about this tattoo and showed it to her. He let me pick it out. "Fuck." was all I said and I opened the magazine to see the article. Apparently they have been spotted together at a few clubs over the past week. What the fuck is he doing? Did he think I wouldn't see. The magazine even claimed they had made out at one particular club. I will fucking kill him. Couldn't keep his fucking dick in his pants for 3 weeks?

"He is fucking DEAD!" I said with so much anger, my eyes filling with tears.

"I mean, how fucking retarded is he?"

"Let's see how he likes this," I said and took a picture of the magazine with my phone and I texted it to Pete with the words 'go fuck yourself whore' written as the message. My phone rang within one minute of sending the message. I answered.

"Don't fucking call me ever again."

"Kiley wait, I can explain that, seriously it's not..." CLICK! I did not want to hear his lame reasoning. Pete has NO reason to be talking to her. He hasn't been in contact with her, as far as I know, since Gabe and I were engaged. Why should they be hanging out now? Or fucking holding hands for that matter. Why, when everything seems perfect does it all come crashing down? Every fucking time without fail!

"That's it, we are going out tonight. I need to get trashed and get my mind off of Pete." I took the ring Pete gave me off my ring finger and set it down on the end table with tears in my eyes.

"Kiley, are you sure you're ready to do that. It's okay to cry."

"I refuse to cry over someone who really didn't care that much about me. You know who cares about me? Gabe." I said matter of factly.

"Kiley, you sure you want to throw yourself at Gabe all of a sudden?"

"I'm not going to 'throw' myself at him. I just want him to come out. He always makes sure I have a good time."
Sign up to rate and review this story