Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > this was no accident this was a therapeutic chain of events

It's hard to say 'I do' when I don't know what to say

by kristinluvspete 3 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-07-30 - Updated: 2008-07-31 - 2490 words - Complete

0Unrated
Thanks to everyone who has been reviewing! You guys crack me the fuck up and I love it! I get excited to log in and check to see who has reviewed and what crazy things you have to say. So I have officially decided what will happen next, and believe me, it will be a shocker! And happy endings will be there for someand not for others. Just wait and see!

Oh, and a lot of you seem to be rooting for Team Pete, which is really funny. I remember the prequel to this story I asked for teams, but this time you guys are just picking! So review this chapter for me and pick a team. :) I'll keep score of teams too lol!

Here is the long awaited update!



I looked at Pete and he was down on one knee.

"Will you marry me Kiley?"

I was speechless, I totally didn't expect this. I glanced up at Gabe and he looked like he was about to crumble. Damnit, I'm back in this stupid fucking love triangle, only this time the other one is proposing. What do I say?


"Are you going to move here to New York?" I asked hesitantly. I wasn't about to be engaged to a man that lives three thousand miles away. I just can't do long distance relationships.

"I can't immediately, I have some things to finish up in LA, but yes, I'm going to move to New York with you." He said smiling. He took my left hand and held the ring out in front of my ring finger waiting for my final answer.

"Yes I'll marry you Pete," I said and I was so filled with excitement. Pete slid the ring on my finger and kissed me tenderly. I pulled him into a hug and glanced up to where Gabe was standing before. He was no longer there. Oh boy, I almost feel sad right now. But he's with Bianca and I am with Pete. We ended it over a year ago and we need to just move on. I want to be with Pete, so that settles it. Soon I will be Misses Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III.

After the excitement of presents and the engagement, the party picked back up. Everyone kept congradulating us and the drinks were flowing. Pete even had a couple of celebratory shots. I was curious as to where Gabe had run off to, especially since Bianca was still here and mingling. Gabe was always the life of the party, not the one to hide away from it all.

I looked over to where Pete was, he was talking with Brendon Urie and Joe and looked intoxicated. He won't notice if I run off for a few minutes. Everyone was getting pretty drunk, so I don't think anyone would notice, especially if they didn't notice the life of the party missing.

Gabe was sitting outside the back door in the alleyway, drinking a bottle of vodka by himself. I grabbed a bottle of sprite and walked over and held it out to him.

"Want a chaser with that? Your last chug looked a little painful." I said and sat down on a crate next to him.

"Thanks," he said without looking at me and he took a swig of the soda. "Congrats by the way," he said and took another gulp of vodka, chasing it with sprite.

"Thanks," I said and took the bottle of vodka from him, taking a sip myself. He handed me the sprite and I took a sip. "So, why are you sitting out here all by yourself getting drunk with no chaser?" I asked. I really wanted to know even though the answer might complicate things more.

Gabe laughed quitely before taking another gulp of vodka. "You know why, Mrs Wentz," he said sarcastically.

"Well why should that upset you? Don't you have Bianca?"

"Bianca isn't you Kiley and you know it. In the short time you and I were together, we had a much deeper connection than Bianca and I will ever have. I just, I keep beating myself up because of how I handled things back then."

"Gabe, Pete's forgiven you for everything and haven't you forgiven him?"

"Well yeah, of course. Doesn't mean my heart isn't breaking right now." Ouch, well I guess that's true.

"Maybe we didn't work out for a reason, ya know?" I said, trying to make him feel better. It wasn't making me feel any better though.

"I guess," he said. "Look, don't worry about me. I just want you to be happy Kiley, and if Pete makes you happy then I'm happy for you both. I'll get over you." He said and it made me smile. God I still love Gabe, and that is a problem. I hug Gabe and we hear the door next to us open. There stands a very angry looking Bianca.

"Hey babe," Gabe says to her as I pull away from the hug.

"Gabe, can I talk to you alone?" She says with her arms crossed across her chest.

"Good luck with that," I whisper to Gabe and I go inside. I knew Bianca would end up hating me.

I found Pete right where I left him, with Brendon and Joe. He smiled when he saw me walking towards him. Brendon put his arm around my shoulders as I joined their group.

"You sure you want to have Wentz living with you? I mean, he never showers and you know this right?" He said jokingly. Well, he is only half kidding. Pete doesn't shower as often as most, but you wouldn't know it because, as Gabe once so brilliantly put it, "he always smells so delicious."

"Who do you think makes him shower?" I teased and they all laughed, including Pete. Pete and I could always talk shit on each other in front of others and we both knew it was only kidding, even if there was some truth to it. We are how we are, so either change or embrace it I guess. And I am confused about my love life, just like always, and I want to change that, but I am too fucking stupid.


_____________________________________________________________________________________________


Pete went back to LA with Patrick the next morning. He won't be moving in with me for about two months, so this should be interesting. I am doing the long distance thing that I never wanted to do in the first place. Oh well, it's a little different when you are engaged, rather than dating I guess. Pete calls me all the time though, and he'll be down here to visit for a weekend in about two weeks, so that will make it easier.

I get the impression from Gabe that he and Bianca are officially on the rocks. I mean, she hates the fact that I live in the building, that I am his ex-fiance, nevermind the ring that sits on my finger from ANOTHER MAN, she hates me and everything about me. She won't even acknowledge my existence when Gabe isn't around. I bumped into Gabe in the lobby yesterday and he said that they had a huge fight that night. He had to agree to not spend alone time with me and she had to agree to be nice to me. Some fucking agreement, she only abides by hers when he's around. And she's so fucking fake too. Well, at least she and I have a mutual feeling I guess. I am just glad that she and Gabe live two floors up from me. I don't have to be in that close of quarters with them.

It's Friday night and I am all alone in my apartment eating ice cream and talking to Pete on the phone.

"God I miss you Kiley, I'm so fucking horny." Pete said through the phone and I laughed really hard.

"You are just too fucking random Pete! So you go from 'Yeah Patrick and I produced and made and did blah blah blah' then take a two second pause before spitting out that you are so fucking horny." I laughed through that whole sentence. It's not like I'm not horny, but he fucking says it best I guess.

"Well I am! And all these pictures that we are sending back and forth aren't helping."

"Just give little Petey a treat then," I said. "And I can't believe you'll send me nude pictures. I mean, last time you did this with someone it ended up all over the internet."

"If you sell the pics, which you totally should, then I want a cut." I love how he makes jokes about that. I would be completely mortified. I mean, I have a pretty great body and all, but I don't want everyone seeing me naked. I would fear people walking down the street would be like 'Hey, I've seen you naked.' Not for me. I think Pete secretly likes the attention now.

"I'll throw you 20%," I teased and stuck a giant spoonful of ice cream in my mouth.

"I am the product, how do you get 80%?"

"It's not like you did much work, I mean, all you do is pull out your dick and snap! Take a picture."

"And I paid for the picture messaging to send it to you."

"T-Mobile kisses your ass for all the sidekicks you've probably sold them just by using it. You have unlimited everything and you know it."

"Damn you Kiley, you drive a hard bargain."

There was suddenly a pounding on my door. I could hear some arguing on the other side.

"Hey Petey, someone's at my door, so I'm gonna let you go." I walk to the peephole and look through. Gabe and Bianca arguing.

"Who is it?"

"Gabe and Bianca and they are fighting. Great. Look I'll call you tomorrow morning, this seems lengthy."

"Ok Kiley, I love you," Pete says, sighing.

"Love you too bye." I said and I hang up the phone. I pull the door open and Bianca nearly pounds on my head. I jump back and she just stares at me. "Can I fucking help you?" I say to her. I am fucking livid that the bitch almost hit me!

"Did he or did he not say that he wasn't over you at your birthday party?" She stares at me, arms crossed and impatiently waiting for an answer. I look at Gabe and he has a pleading look to make him look better. He did say that but that's not what needs to be said. I don't want to get in the middle of this.

"No he didn't and I am not going to be pulled into your fucking fight. And if you want my personal opinion, he's better off without you. You don't trust him and he hasn't even done anything wrong."

Bianca looks furious, she might actually hit me. I don't care that she's bigger, I can take her!

"Take that back!" She points a finger at me.

"No. Don't come to my fucking door and interrigate me. Don't think that I won't call security." Gabe honestly looks a little terrified. Two girls in front of him just might beat the shit out of each other.

"Bianca, come on, let's just go home." He grabs her arm and she smacks his hand away.

"Don't touch me." She spits at him.

"Goodnight Gabe, goodluck with your handful." I said and shut my door. I could hear them arguing all the way to the elevator. What a fucking bitch. If I was drunk I would've kicked her fucking ass.


____________________________________________________________________________________________


"You're kidding?" Pete said into the phone the next afternoon. I've been trying to tell him all day, but he's been working with The Cab. They are shooting a new video and surprise surprise! Pete is in it.

"No, I wanted to beat her ass for fucking disrupting my night like that." I vent. Pete always lets me vent and I love that.

"Did Gabe really say that to you?" Fuck, I knew this might come up.

"No, he said that he misses having a deep relationship. Bianca is too superficial." I lied. I don't need any excess drama, so I lie. Won't hurt anyone, definitely saved Gabe's ass last night.

"Yeah, I could see that. I never really liked her anyways. He needs to be with someone more like you." That is a weird statement coming from my fiance. I think I'll just let this one slip and not talk about it. "Hey babe, I've got to go though, I have a scene to shoot. I'll call you tonight."

"Okay, bye." I say and we hang up. Fucking bored now. Amy is working today, so can't hang out with her. It's saturday and I guess I could do some shopping, but it'll probably be really busy. Wait, what the fuck am I saying? New York City is always fucking busy. I throw on my PATD shirt and some jeans before heading out for the elevator. It stops on my floor and guess who is inside? Gabriel and the she-devil. She just glares at me and Gabe gives me a small smile. "Fuck this, I'm taking the stairs." I turn and walk towards the stairs and Gabe slides out of the elevator as the doors close.

"Hey wait up." He says and jogs over to me.

"Hey," I say and look at him confused. I'm sure this does wonders for the relationship.

"We broke up and she's moving out this week." Okay, makes more sense now.

"Oh, well good I guess?" Not really sure if he is happy about it.

"It is good. You being around has made me realize a lot of things." Oh fuck, please don't confess your love for me. "I can't be with someone who doesn't trust me. I mean, you're engaged to my best friend and here she is, accusing me of cheating on her while she's at work."

"Yeah, she sounded like a keeper." I said and we walked down the stairs to the lobby. Gabe already seemed tons and tons happier on the walk down the stairs alone.

"At least we can hang out now." He says with a smile as we step outside our building.

"I know, and we don't need adult supervision." I joke and we laugh.

"So... where are you going off to? Work?" He asks as he fixes his crooked hat.

"Shopping. I was fucking bored and Pete's busy at The Cab video shoot all day." I say and I put my oversized sunglasses on. Damn this fucking day is bright and muggy.

"Mind if I come along? I was going to see what Travi was doing, but shopping sounds like more fun."

"Sure." Bad idea Kiley, bad idea. Well, we'll see how bad of an idea later I guess, because now we're walking down the street towards the shops.
Sign up to rate and review this story