Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never Dying Romance

Dumb

by MCRz_babe 2 reviews

“Ray? Why are you here?”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-08-04 - Updated: 2008-08-05 - 873 words

1Exciting
“Ray? Why are you here?”

“I could ask you the same question Iero. I thought you died.”

“Well, technically…”

“You’re a vamp?”

“Yeah.” my voice shook as I talked. Ray Toro, one of my best friends, was a werewolf. And I never knew it.

“Who turned you?” he asked, walking over and bent down to get out a pack of stencils. I assume that they’re for me.

“Gerard…” before I could finish his name, Ray quickly turned around, looking madder than I’ve ever seen him before.

“You let that dirty cunt turn you!?”

“Watch it Toro!” I jumped out of my seat, ready to attack him for calling Gerard a cunt.

“Or what Iero? Are you going to get your pitiful boyfriend to come and get me?” His body started to shake. He bent over with his back hunching. Next thing I knew it, he was covered in fur and his teeth were razor sharp. “Well bring it on Frankie boy!”

I could feel myself getting hotter and hotter. I could feel my fangs start to come out. I was ready for whatever Ray was going to do, even if he was my best friend. He was going down. But before we could do anything, I heard two voices shout at the same time at us

“STOP!”

We turned around to see Gerard and Krysti staring at us in horror. I looked back at Ray, who had returned to normal then back at them. Krysti ran over to Ray and pulled him out of the room while Gerard ran over to me and pulled me into his chest and running his fingers through my hair trying to calm me down. Krysti and Ray were only just around the corner so we could hear everything.

“What the fuck were you thinking Ray? What would have happened if Lizzy walked in and you two were fighting? She could have been killed!”

“I'm sorry Krysti. I wasn’t thinking…”

“Damn straight you weren’t thinking! You’d be lucky if I let you spend another night in this house!”

“I'm sorry. It won’t happen again.”

“It better not. Get upstairs and fix yourself up. NOW!”

I looked up at Gerard, who still had a terrified look on his face. I needed to talk to him about what I had heard now. But nothing would come out. I had nothing to say. Krysti walked back in the room and over to the stencils and picked them up. She put them on the table and turned to us.

“I’m going to have Jake do them. He’s a vampire too. But I'm still gonna be in here okay? Stop him from going blood-nutty on ya.”

I just nodded my head. I had nothing to say to her either. I just hated both of them at the moment. Gerard had a daughter and didn’t tell me about it and Krysti was accusing me of the reason that he left her.

“Well, are you gonna sit down or what?”

I went over and sat back down on the chair. She left the room to go and find Jake. I finally had the chance to talk to Gerard. Alone.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” I asked. Gerard looked at me with a confused, but guilty, look apon his face. I know he can’t keep it from me much longer.

“T…tell you what…Frankie?” his voice was more shaken then mine was. He was gonna crack.

“About you, and Krysti, and…Lizzy.”

“Oh, yeah well…I was…”

“Gonna tell me? When? And when were you gonna tell me that you left Krysti and Lizzy for an ugly shit like me? Huh? When?”

He didn’t look at me directly and just stared at the floor. I had to get out of here. Screw the tattoos. Screw the disguises. I getting out of here whether Gerard likes it or not.

“I'm outta here.” I was getting out of my chair when Gerard pushed me down again. “Let me out of here…now.” I got up again, this time without any trouble. I was headed towards the door when Gerard came running behind me and grabbed me by the shoulders and turned me around.

“Please. Don’t be dumb. You promised me that you wouldn’t do this again. You promised me.”

I thought about my promise. But all I could come out with

“Ray is right. I don’t know why I let a cunt like you turn me into this.”

He let go of me, staring in disbelief. I walked out. I'm going to find these hunters and turn Gerard into them. He’s going to pay for the secrets he kept from me, and for what he did to Krysti and Lizzy.











A/N: Hey guys! Frank’s mad and on a rampage! But what’s going to happen when he finds the hunters. But before that, you get to find out what’s running through Gerard's head right now. You get to find out what he’s planing to do and how he’s going to get Frankie back all in chapter 12, Better Than Me. Rate and Review everyone!

Kay
xx

Sign up to rate and review this story