Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never in a million years

The Big Brother I Never Had

by thebroken 0 reviews

Adam and Ebba getting lost. Frank and Matt throwing punches and a love declaration.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-08-05 - Updated: 2008-08-05 - 3545 words

0Unrated
“Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea after all!” I said and looked at Adam there we were somewhere in USA missing from the rest. It was getting dark outside and it was pretty cold for being in August.

“Sure it was!”

“Do you know where we are?”

“No,”

“Doesn’t that bother you?” I looked at him again and saw him grinning.

“No!” So how did we get there? Well I’ll tell you. It all started about fifteen hours ago.

[Fifteen hours ago]
[Frank pov]
“Hey, Frank. Does Ebba have a boyfriend?” Matt asked as we sat a bit away from the others. I was caught totally of guard by the question. It made my quite mad that he did even ask me. “She is so hot!” he said and it made me even more annoyed.

“No she doesn’t,” I spitted out hinting for him to drop the subject.

“Really? Why not?” I didn’t know what to tell him. I didn’t feel like telling him my life story when we just wake up.

“She just doesn’t!” I said sounding angrier than I intended.

“Okay, chill man I didn’t mean to upset you,” he said and almost laughed in my face.

“Don’t you tell me to chill!” God I just wanted to smash that little “cute” face of his into the table.

“You are acting like a complete ass,”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“I asked you a question and you… Fuck it. I don’t know why I bother with you. You are always in my face!” Matt stood up and sized over me.

“Well you make it so easy, Jerk!” I stood up but he was still so much taller than me.

“Hey guys! Cut it out!” Gerard called from his table.

“What is your problem?” I said.

“You!” he pushed me and a second later I punched him in the face.

[Ebba pov]
I came out of the bathroom and found Matt and Frank full at it in the coffee shop. Fists flying, so were the words. A moment later the fighters were drawn away from each other. Adam holding Matt and Gerard holding Frank. Franks lip had burst and he was now bleeding. Matt had a wound above the eye and it too was bleeding pretty hard. Frank looked at me, the look. I can’t put my words on it but the world stopped moving. Everything was in slow-motion. All I wanted was him still after this last month my feelings were still the same. I don’t know how much longer I could hide them. I looked to Matt he too had his eyes on me. I looked from him and back to Frank. Something told me that it was me they’d fought about. I shook my head and just walked straight out of there. Away from it with Tove at my heels. Carrying our un-fished coffee cups.

“I can’t believe them!” I said in Swedish.

“What?” She answered.

“Fighting like that in public! What are they three years old?”

“Yeah, I heard your name in the argument,”

“What do you mean?”

“Well it started when you came in. They looked at you and Matt said something that made Frank really pissed I heard you’re name and then they began to fight!”

“I have no idea what that’s supposed to mean?”

“Well it means that Frank still has feelings for you and Matt does too,” she made it sound so easy.

“What?” I said trying to act dumb.

“Drop the act everyone knows that you and Frank were together. Just because you never told anyone it doesn’t mean that we didn’t all know about it,”

“Yeah, can we stop the discussion here?” I hated to talk about my feelings. Someone else’s was just fine but mine no. I rather kept them bottled up inside of me.

“Sure, but I’m here if you feel like talking!”

“Thanks, I know you are!” I said and we entered the bus.

[Gerard pov]
“What the fuck was all that about?” I said and pulled Frank out of the coffee shop. Knowing exactly what it was about.

“What?”

“Frank you idiot! Don’t you understand it’s over! You and her it’s over. Don’t lead her on anymore. She is hurting enough to see you with Jamia. So what if Matt likes her? Maybe it could be a good thing!”

“Matt is a player! He would only hurt her! He would…”

“Shut up! That is not your problem. Ebba is a big girl and can take care of herself!”

“But!”

“No! Don’t you get it! It’s over! OVER! You made your choice. You picked Jamia and that’s final. You are gonna have a baby with her! And should only care about that right now. Don’t you notice how much she needs you and how much it hurts her to see you look at Ebba?”

“I know, you’re right,”

“FRANK!” Jamia came running out of the bus. “What happened to your lip?”

“I don’t want to talk about it. Let’s get inside the bus. Okay?”

“Not until you tell me who did that to you!”

“I got into a fight with Matt okay? It was really silly and I know that now! Can we just forget about it!?”

“It was about her right?” She said and said her with such venom in her voice. When Frank didn’t answerer she looked at me and I shook my head.

“Leave me out of it!” I said and walked straight pass her and into the bus. Leaving her to yell at Frank.

[Ebba pov]
I didn’t feel like returning to the bus just yet so I grabbed the first hood I saw this one belonging to Tove and pulled it on leaving the bus. Felt like stretching my legs for a while and then go back to sleep or something. I heard angry yells from outside the MCR bus and walked faster to avoid it. Jamia had probably found out the fight already and I really didn’t feel like sticking around for that since she was already acting cold around me. She thought I was the one who had taken Frank away from her in the first place which was not true. They were broken up and I didn’t even know about her until Frank told me about the baby. My mind was pretty messed up these day and I didn’t hear Adam call for me from behind when I walked by the TBS bus and headed for the woods behind the gas station.

“If you’d walk any faster I have to run to keep up with you,” Adam said as he appeared on my right.

“Sorry, didn’t see you, I apologised and slowed down a bit but kept going.

“So why are you running or should I say who are you running from?”

“No one” I lied, I reached the forest and stopped and sat down at the side-walk knowing that Adam would follow me if I went any further and I really didn’t feel like getting all muddy either.

“You know you shouldn’t let them get to you. They are just two guys who can’t grow up and like fighting each others. They do this every tour,” He broke off. “I mean, they are always taking a swing at each others. Going on tour is really though on everyone. You’re always up in each others faces and there isn’t any privacy. That’s the way it is. It isn’t a tour until someone swings a fist. It’s expected!”

“Thanks, I know. I’m just having a rough time,”

“Well, don’t we all have it like that,” he was such a good friend. I’d known him for what a week and he felt like the big brother I never had. But I’d never tell him that.

“Yeah, I’m just not ready to go back just yet,” I said.

“Fine! I can be here all day!” he said and smiled. I smiled back.

“What about the tour?”

“Well it can wait! Besides we don’t have a show tonight anyway.”

“Yeah, your right!”

“Of course I am. They don’t call me the king of emo for nothing!”

“Ehm, Adam! They don’t call you that!”

“Sure they do and you are my queen!” he made me laugh.

“Queen of emo it is!” I said and lay down in the grass and what’s the sky. It was almost like being back at home in Sweden except everything smelled different, I preferred Swedish grass. “You know I miss home sometimes. Never thought I would. When I was younger all I wanted was to be by myself. Leave my crazy family and travel the world. But now I kind of miss the solitude in a crowded house. It sounds weird I know. But I’m weird.”

“I like that you are weird. It makes every time I spend with you different,” he laid down too. “I love that! Never knowing what you’ll do next.”

“No, I don’t know that either. I just do what I feel, what my mind says.” I heard the busses leave and smiled. Not knowing how long time it would take for them to discover their lost. Knowing that today would be different. “I like this day! Something out of the ordinary!” We didn’t do much else that day. Just lay there talking as the time flew by.

“SHIT! We gotta get back! We have been gone for like five hours!” I said and began running back toward the coffee shop.

“There we go!” muttered Adam.

“Come on!” I yelled and then all sudden saw the parking lot without the busses. “Shit, shit, shit!”

“What is it?”

“They are gone!” I felt my panic go off the roof. Like it always did. I hadn’t realised that they actually left until now.

[Jennie pov]
I woke up in the moving bus. It was hard to get used to it. Always being on the movie, everything just felt so new, weird and fresh. I loved what my life had become and I woke up with a smile. 6 month ago everything had been on the urge of breaking. The world, stuff I never told anyone but now I could barley remember them anymore. Now I smiled again, laughed and prised the days in my life. I responded to another cute text from Ryan before getting out of bed. Putting the side-kick in my pyjamas pants pocket. Julia was still asleep in the bunk above me and I pulled my hair up before entering the living area. Tove looked up from her news paper and coffee cup.

“Morning,” she mumbled and sipped her coffee.

“Hello, another day! Where are we?” I tossed a look out the window. We were driving through a small community with houses after houses build next to the small road.

“Somewhere in Arizona. I’m not sure where. A few hours until Phoenix and the venue though,”

“Oh, okay!” I answered taking a seat next to Tove who handed me the sport pages of the magazine since she knew that was my favourite part. “So what’s new with the world?”

“Well you won’t find much in there! Nothing is better then the gossip on this tour!”

“I’m not following, who is this Tove I’m talking too I always thought you weren’t much for it!”

“Only when it’s good,” she lowed her voice. “So there was this big fight between Frank and Matt.”

“WHAT? When?” I said too loud.

“Shhh, just this morning when we were all having breakfast in starbucks they began shouting and then hitting eachother,” Tove almost whispered.

“Any idea what it was about?”

“Ebba of course!”

“Yeah, so where is she now?”

“Sleeping, I think it would be a good idea to let her have her space and lever her alone!”

“Yeah, you are right!” I said and opened my magazine.

[Afternoon back at the busses]
[Tove pov]

“Ey Ebb! Maybe you should get that sleepy little ass of yours out of bed! Were at the hotels in half an hour and we are all going out for dinner!” I yelled at the curtains of Ebba’s bed. She had been in there all day and I had decided to give her some privacy since clearly she was in need of it. “Ebba?” I got no response and pulled the curtains away. She wasn’t there. “Weird!” I muttered and began looking for her. “Have you seen Ebba?” I asked the rest of the girls as they were curled up in the back room watching what it seemed like One Tree Hill. We had bought so many TV-shows boxes before we left home since we were all TV-shows freaks.

“No, isn’t she in her bunk?” Jennie said and looked up from her cell where she was texting someone, probably Ryan.

“No she is not there!”

“Well maybe she is in one of the other busses?”

“Why would she be that? She is avoiding both Frank and Matt? Isn’t she?”

“Yeah, but not Gerard or Adam!” Julia said and laughed at Brook on the TV.

“Maybe I should just try her cell,”

“Yeah, do that.” I pulled my cell up and called. I heard the tune of Billy Talent’s Red Flag from her bunk. That was the tune that always played when I called. “Where is she?” I hung up and took up her cell.

Two missed calls and tree new text messengers

I read on the screen and opened it. I was so curious but so was she. She would get mad if I looked at it. The two calls were one from me obviously and one from Gerard. Then there were one text from Pete:

Dude, where are you? It’s like you’ve fallen of the sight of the world! I miss you give me a call. This cuteness between Patrick and his Bee will be the death of me. I’m such a failure of being a poet you know that.
Miss you
– P

I didn’t know they were friends in that way. I knew they talked from time to time but nothing more. Well I should know by now that I shouldn’t be surprised when it came to Ebba. The next text was from Frank:

I’m sorry for this morning. I’m the biggest ass and you don’t deserve this at all. I really need to talk to you. Everything is just the biggest mess. I’m sorry.

What? That confused me a lot. Had the fight this morning, and the reason why Ebba been down these last month really had something to do with Frank? Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea after all to look into her phone. But I couldn’t help myself so I opened the last message from Gerard:

Hey where did you go this morning? I need to talk to you. Message me back or call okay?

Okay, that was it. I shouldn’t bee looking of this. But as I was putting it down, back into her bunk it began to rang. It read Frankenstein across the screen and I answered it.

“Ebba! Before you hang up I really need to say something,” I didn’t even have time to say anything before he talked again. “I miss you and I can’t stop thinking about you. Things are just moving in warp speed and I miss you. Ebba I still love you.”

“Ehm…” I said taken of guard. “This is Tove.” He didn’t say a word. “Frank?”

“Yeah, I got to go!” And the line went dead. Leaving me very, very confused.

[Back to Ebba]
“Seriously? Seriously?” I repeated over and over again.

“Stop saying that!”

“Seriously? You don’t have your cell phone with you?” I began hitting him on the arm light but at the end I hit him hard.

“Hey, you’re hurting me. You don’t have your phone either,” Adam smiled.

“That’s not the point all of this was your idea!” I said and got irritated of his grin and hit him again.

“Maybe you should stop hitting me and figure out how to get us out of here!”

“Yeah, you right! I just got to think!” I said and sat down on the sidewalk.

“Come up with anything yet?” He said inpatient like a five-year-old.

“I just started you moron! Sit down!” I said and he sat down on me. “Not on me!” he laughed and then sat down next to me.

“Yeah, I know. Any brain activity in there?” he said and poked my head.

“Aaaaaj!” I began laughing. “We are never gonna leave this place!”

“Tell me about it!” Adam said and put his head in his hands.

“I’m sorry but are YOU Ebba Larsson?” I turned around and saw two girls standing there. The girl who had talked wore a The Broken tee. The other one was wearing a fall out boy tee.

“Yeah, that’s me!” I smiled. The first time that had ever happened to me.

“Oh my good. We are like totally going to your show tomorrow! We are like so excited to see you and well MCR and Taking Back. It’s gonna be like the best night of my life!” The girl looked so happy and was almost jumping up and down. Neither of the girls noticed Adam as they were both looking at me. I was so not used to this kind of attention. Oh god I got to stop thinking like they talk.

“Well yeah, playing with MCR and Taking Back Sunday is the best thing ever! Every show is better than the one before,” I smiled because that was what I felt. Now I could run to wherever the busses were. As I told them about the tour I realised how much I loved it. “There is never a dull moment when you are on tour with 10 crazy rock stars. Who won’t respect your privacy and are always in your face. Fighting each other and hanging out playing video games. It’s the best thing in the world.”

“Oh!” The girls said and smiled. “So what are you doing here?”

“Well Adam and I kind of got left behind.” The girls looked at Adam and their jaws dropped to the ground. “Well yeah, both of us left our cell phones on the bus.”

“Well you can borrow mine if you want!” The girl with the broken tee said.

“Yeah, that would be great.” I said and took the phone she gave me. “So who should I call Brian or Gerard?” I asked Adam.

“I’d go with Gerard; Brian has too much to do at this moment.” I nodded and dialled Gerard’s number, good thing I knew it by heart.

“Hello?” Gerard answered.

“Hey it’s Ebba!”

“Oh, it’s you? I didn’t recognise the number.”

“Well that’s an interesting story!” I began. “But I don’t have the time to tell you it right now! So listen Adam and I are lost. We got left behind this morning and well we don’t know where the heck we are or where we going.”

“Oh, I see. And you want me to what? Use my super powers and fly and get you?”

“No, I just wanted to let you know that Adam and I are never returning! And well tell you goodbye. So Bye Gerard Arthur Way, see you in the next life!” And then I hung up the phone!

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW HOW ARE WE GONNA FIGURE THIS OUT?”

“Well, I’m not a complete idiot! I got a plan!” I said and turned to the girls again. “Here’s your phone! Thanks for letting me borrow it!”

“OH MY GOD! Was that Gerard Way on my phone! Gerard f-ing WAY?” The girl said as she accepted it.

“Yeah, but anyway! You said you were going to the concert could you please tell me where and where we are now?”

“You’re in Arizona and well the concert is in Phoenix! And that’s like five hours away,” she said and smiled.

“Well thanks and nice to me to both. We got to go now Adam! If you don’t want to stay here all night.”

“You mean we are walking?” Adam looked at me like I was crazy.

“No, you moron! I’m calling a cab from the café!”

“Why can’t you just call now?”

“Cause I’m hungry! Haven’t eaten since breakfast!”

“Oh, yeah I could go for some fries!”

A/N So I'm back on ficward again. Sorry for being away long. But I do however have eight chapters in storage for this fic. All in writing progress as we speak and so on. If you comment you'll get the next chapter quicker. I'll update soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story