Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Don't Toy With Me

Girlfriends

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Sequel to "Childish Games" About life through touring and college. Friendships get tested.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-08-06 - Updated: 2008-08-06 - 702 words

0Unrated
“Hey babe!” Alyssa answered her cell phone. “I miss you too, where are you today?” she asked him. Her boyfriend, lead singer and front man of the band Panic at the Disco was on tour. They have been on tour for about month. It was getting close to Alyssa’s birthday and the girls planned a trip to see the guys in Philadelphia. It was the closest city that the Nothing Rhymes with Circus Tour was playing. “I know just 3 more days and I’ll be on the road to Philly. I can’t wait to eat a Philly cheese steak.” She cooed into the phone. “Alright have fun at sound check and a great show! I know you always do well.” Lys told him. “Love you too!”
“Was that Brendon?” her roommate and best friend, Alex at college asked. Lys nodded. “How is he?”
“Great. They are in Detroit at the moment.”
“Amazing.” She commented. “Ready to go to dinner?” Lys nodded and they met up with their good friend Natale for dinner in the shack then came back to watch Cash Cab. It was the same routine every Mon and Wed. The poor college students didn't mind.

“Hey Amanda come here.” Holly screamed from the other room. She and Amanda decided to stay in the east and attend art school for two years. Then Holly would rejoin Andy out in California when she was finished. Amanda had plans to move in with Ryan after she graduated. We’ll see what happens.
“Yes?” the tall brown haired girl answered her red-headed friend.
“What do you think of the picture?”
“It’s really nice. I love the Alice in Wonderland theme.”
“Thank you.” The two friends shared a tiny apartment with two other girls in the small town that school was located.
“Can’t take the kid from the fight take the fight from the kid…” a cell phone when off.
“That’s Ryan!” she raced backed to her room. “Hey sweetie…I’m good how about yourself?” The couple talked for a good twenty minutes before Ryan had to do a sound check. “Love you! See you soon.” Amanda said as she hung up the phone and went back to her sculpture.

“No, I don’t want to!” screamed nine year old Bekah. Kayla was babysitting her and her younger brother till her parents came home.
“Bekah stop do you want to go into time out?” she scolded her sister. Just then her phone rang. It was Jon. She squealed right before she picked up. “’Ello. Hey hun.”
“Mom said you’re not suppose to talk to Jon when your baby sitting us.” Her fourteen year old brother annoyed her. But she just ignored it because this will be the only time she’d get to talk to him on the phone even though they text constantly. It just wasn’t the same.
“Yea that’s Nicky.” She replied to Jon. “Nicky, Jon says hi.” She told her brother. He mumbled a hi back. “I’m so excited to see you this weekend. It’ll be great.” They discussed plans for the days to come before hanging up. Jon would text after his sound check.

“Spencer! Oh my God! I miss you so much!” Lexi practically screamed into the phone. It was like she hasn’t talked to her boyfriend in days. When it’s only been one. But that’s Lexi for you! “I know I’m really excited for this weekend too…Yes I understand that you cannot be with us the whole time on Sunday and for only a little bit on Monday…it’s fine…you’re coming home for Thanksgiving, right?” she asked. “You’re not…aww man. When will I see you after that?” Lexi hoped it wouldn’t be too long. “Christmas!” she bellowed. “That’s so far away.” Whined Lexi. “True…I’ll look forward to the weekend. Bye Love you!” She hung up with Spencer and continued to work on her AP Government homework. Just then her younger sister Aubie came bounding into her room asking her to play. She dismissed her sister with promises to play when her homework was complete.
Sign up to rate and review this story