Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > ~*~Fly like an angel...~*~Part II

Sunday's best pt. 1

by Meg2005 0 reviews

Just read.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-08-06 - Updated: 2008-08-06 - 575 words - Complete

0Unrated

‘So what are we doing tonight?’ Grace asked as she and Brendon cuddled in bed late the next morning.

‘We’re going to dinner with Pete and Ashlee and Holly and Ryan.’

‘Why?’ Grace whined.

‘Because they are leaving town tomorrow and Pete wants to have dinner before he leaves.’

‘Why can’t you and Ryan go to dinner with him? Why do Holly and I have to go with you?’

‘Because Pete doesn’t want to leave Ashlee and Kingston at the hotel and I’m sure that you don’t want Kingston running around tearing up our house so we are all going to dinner with them.’

‘Alright.’ Grace complained as she laid her head back down on Brendon’s chest.

‘Are you taking a break on wedding plans today?’

‘Yeah for the most part, Holly is going to come over and take measurements so she can start working on my dress.’

‘When is she coming over?’

‘Like two-ish?’

‘Is she bringing their beautiful little girl with theirs?’

‘Of course, they aren’t going to leave her at home alone.’

‘So when are we going to have our first baby?’

‘Not anytime soon. I want to be newly weds first.’

‘So you want to get married before we have a baby?’

‘Yeah, I want to be married for a little while at least.’

‘Alright well I’m ready when you are.’ Brendon said. Grace kissed his cheek before getting out of bed and walking into the bathroom to take a shower.

‘Wait for me!’ Brendon called before he ran into the bathroom and jumped into the shower with her.

‘Hi!’ Grace said excitedly as she opened the door to find the small Ross family.

‘Hi Aunt Gracie!’ Addy said excitedly.

‘Good afternoon beautiful girl.’ Grace smiled catching the little girl in a hug.

‘Hey.’ Holly smiled.

‘Hey.’ Grace said as they walked inside. Ryan immediately took a seat next to Brendon on the couch.

‘Glad to know he has something to do.’ Holly said referring to the brain sucking TV Brendon and Ryan were entranced in.

‘Alright so measurements...’ Grace and Holly started upstairs with Addy climbing the stairs behind her.

‘So did you tell Brendon about wanting to abstain?’

‘Oh yeah.’ Grace said as she stood in a small tank top and a pair of short shorts while Holly did her measurements.

‘How’d that go?’

‘He flipped out, as in had a complete and total melt down. He begged me to sleep with him last night.’

‘Did you?’

‘Of course I did! If Brendon begged you, you’d probably cave too.’

‘Actually…gross…I have Ryan.’

‘Well you get the point, so we’re starting today.’

‘How long do you think he’ll last?’

‘Who knows?’ Grace laughed just as the boys walked in.

‘See she wants us to abstain and then looks like that.’ Brendon complained.

‘Cupcake what are you doing?’ Ryan asked as Addy stood with Hobo measuring him. Hobo had the end of the tape measure in her mouth.

‘I’m taping you for your dress daddy.’ Addy smiled. Grace chuckled as she looked over at Brendon. She saw a certain sparkle in his eyes as he looked at Adelyn. He wanted a baby, it was clear.


***********

Sorry for the lack of updates, I'm getting ready to move so it's been very hectic. I'll try to update again later but no promises. Reviews are greatly appreciated as usual.
Sign up to rate and review this story