Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Assisted Revenge

Authors Note

by fobXmcrXpatdX 3 reviews

Just a little Note from me, the author.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-08-06 - Updated: 2008-08-06 - 371 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hey so its me, the author of this story.
I just wanted to say a few quick things.
Ok so the first thing,
I've imagined so many things to happen to Assisted Revenge. Not even half of them are on here. Then again, most of them are little tidbits that wouldnt even fill up half a chapter. Anyway, I'm hoping one day I will get Assisted Revenge's whole story out.
Second thing,
I've imagined something unbearably cheezy to happen to Assisted Revenge. I'm not sure if it will ever come onto FicWad though. I've mentioned it to a friend and she said, "That would never happen." And it wouldn't. Everything in Assisted Revenge is something that could happen, but probably won't.
Another thing: Assisted Revenge (unfortunately) isn't a real band. I think. Idk if there really is a band named Assisted Revenge. If there is, WHOOPS! The only character that really exists is Alicia, and that's me. But unlike the Alicia in this story I am not an orphan and do not live in Chicago (I wish. Chicago's amazing.). I'm like her in the way that I love to sing, love to draw, love to write but think I stink at poetry or song writing. Though people for some reason love the songs and "poetry" I write.
I just hope that like Alicia I can find my Brandon someday.
These characters in my mind are so complex.
I'm thinking of maybe writing a whole thing about each character.
So I'll finally get to the reason I started writing this author's note.
ok.
In the last chapter, Ch. 9 Expect Thrills and Possibly Chills, I mentioned that Sisky of The Academy Is... got a tattoo of the words, "Fast Times At Barrington High" on his buttocks.
I did not think he actually had a tattoo like that and didn't think he'd ever get one.
Well.
As it turns out.
I was watching Season 3 Episode 10 of TAI TV when The Butcher mentions to Guy Ripley that Sisky indeed got a tattoo of "Fast times at Barrington High" in full color completely covering his whole right buttocks.
I had no idea.
Wowz...
haha so anyway, that's all I wanted to say.
I shall update soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story