Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > " Can you believe who i live next too?! "

" Can i um- Can i touch it? ".

by Harrow

" Very mature fondling for a man who just met me......goodnight ".

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-08-06 - Updated: 2008-08-07 - 1124 words

?Blocked
Harrow here don't everyone agrees that frank has such beautiful lips? well in this chapter he puts them to good use enjoy! and thankyou xxAsukaxx.

Frank's eyes literally wanted to pop out of his head it was so big damn the thing was so long and so thick that it made frankie full. But while it was all that it was soft looking too all pale and delicate and beckoning for frank to do something nasty to it. Gerard stared at him and loved seeing the reaction on his face it was like frankie was a kid trying not to look at it but at the same time could'nt help himself gerard did'nt know if he did it on purpose but frank slowly licked his lips it kept doing it's call.

Ray had fell to sleep now back there in his room and there was no chance of him waking up or coming out he had told him goodnight from back in his room by yelling and gerard and frank had replied. The tv gerard had said was causing his comic book reading a distraction and turned it off leaving the both of them in awkward silence frank as time went on stared at him and found himself unable to ask him that question that had them hear now. Gerard took it upon himself to ask frank " what's wrong you never seen one before? " and frank stuttered " uh- no just not that big and- " before he could stop himself he said " pretty ".

Gerard stared at him lustfully and whispered " you think it's pretty? " " yeah " frank responded " pretty huge " and another minute drifted by and frank again could'nt control himself. It was like frank's mouth was made of water and his tongue was a crack in the floor that let the water run through he again said something he wanted to keep to himself but it was too late " can i- um can i touch it? " frank asked and gerard silently agreed.

Frank put his right hand out and reached over and touched the tip of it it was so soft and velvet like and so very warm it was smooth but hard all at the same time. Frank then ran his fingers down the shaft and to gerard's nuts and up again gerard's eyes closed and he sharply sucked in breath frank's fingers were so cool and moved against his warm hardness like water to a fire. He kept doing it over and over and over again until precum beganned to form.

Gerard's head tilted back into the couch and his eyes remained closed he did'nt see frank put his face to his and kiss him softly with cool lips he then moved them to his neck and kissed there grazing backwards up to his right cheek. Gerard rolled his hips around in small, light, circles encouraging frank to grasp the whole thing and fully pump it. Gerard's cheeks became flushed and his stomach muscles tightened he hardly could'nt breath and damn well could'nt talk he could only moan and he did that quietly but his eyes remained closed missing what frankie did next.

Frank lowered his head to gerard's lap and breathed hot air on gerard's erect and pulsating member causing gerard to go mad his eyes widely opened and his mouth hung agape as he was nearly about to scream. Frank took this as his time to make gerard suffer for enjoying adam so much so on purpose he held back from putting his mouth on what gerard so desperately thought it belonged. " Say i do you better " frank mumbled looking at gerard who was pleading with eyes " oh my why? " gerard said trying not to choke on words " i seen you with that attention whore adam letting him play in your hair and all did you even notice me tonight? " and gerard shook saying
" no " " why? " frank said " i'm so fucking sorry i'm so damn sorry please frankie " gerard begged " please please suck me " and frank smiled saying " say my name "

" bitch ".

Gerard sucked in every breath he had and said " suck me frankie " and ever so slowly frank put his whole mouth over gerard's member and indulged in the sweet and salty taste of his sperm. Gerard moaned frank's name over and over that he could'nt stop saying it frank drank everything that pulsed out of gerard's member and more his head bobbed up and down and his tongue drove gerard crazy. And it was'nt enough to make gerard curse and cry frank deep throated him 3 times too and on the 3rd time gerard lost control and exploded every inch of cum into franks mouth but he stayed there as tears poured from gerard's eyes swallowing it all.


And when every single aftermath was over and gerard came down frank asked " what up with you? " and gerard said catching his breath " wanna sleep with me? " and frank's eyes grew wide he was'nt ready to go that far " uh- " and gerard laughed saying " share my bed since we only have 2 room's " and frank chuckled with him saying yeah. Frank followed gerard to his door and they both stopped when gerard turned around and said " i hope this is'nt awkward for you " and frank said " what the sucking you off, admiting that i was jealous of another man and watching you, or sharing your bed? " " all of it " gerard laughed and frank lied by saying no but something indeed was bothering him.

Frank had never been with another man before and it sort of made him feel wierd what would jamia say if she found out that he had sucked another guy off? he had never so much as stared too long at another guy and now he was sharing a bed with one damn life sure had a funny way of yanking someone and throwing them all around until it was that they were confused and did'nt even know who they were anymore.

Frank followed gerard to his bed and layed down but not too close to him the radio was playing in the dark some soft rock music and frank listened to it to get to sleep but before he did gerard said something that stuck in his head until the next morning and it was:

" Very mature fondling for a man who just met me......goodnight ".

[*Harrow here hello this is my first sex chapter so far in this story but there will be more thankyou for everyone who has reviewed and those who will and if you find any mispelled words in here know i did'nt do it on purpose my computer was fucking up. But anyway review guys and tell me what you think okay enjoy bye!.
Sign up to rate and review this story