Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seven Ways To Sunday

Chapter 53

by Carebear_Assassin 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-08-06 - Updated: 2008-08-07 - 577 words

0Unrated
I hugged Marcia at the airport drop off lane. I could tell she wanted to cry, I mean even after I had moved out after high school we still saw each other everyday until she graduated and moved in with me.

“Do you think I’m doing the right thing?” she looked me dead in the eye.

“You’re finally doing something cause it’s what is best for you. I know how this thing with Pete started and I see the possible out comes, but there’s something in your eyes these past few days that scares me. The only time its not there is when you are with him.” I already knew what that look in my eye was. It was the craving that I had long ago beaten comeback for a rematch. A rematch that at this point in time I would lose. The only reason it wasn’t there when I was with Pete was cause…I don’t know why. “You need to go with him, at least for now. Don’t worry about what happens to me, Gerard’s going to take good care of me and if he doesn’t I’ll take care of myself.” I hugged her again. This time I didn’t want to let go. She was my little sister, the one person in this world who has never wanted anything from me, but who I would give everything. I hugged Gerard and he lifted me off the ground.

“I know that look Nonnie,” he whispered in my ear. “Don’t do anything…rash.” I looked at him. This was all getting a bit too dramatic for me. I mean I would see them again. I don’t know when but I would without a doubt see them again and I’ll be better. Pete’s going to make everything better, he promised.

“I wouldn’t dream of it.” I whispered in his ear.

“Don’t go,” I heard a familiar voice say. “Nonnie please don’t go.” I turned to see Frank standing behind me looking like he was losing his best friend and he was. “Nonnie do you remember what I said to you before we made love?” I closed my eyes replaying the words in my mind. “You said you would be with me, that you wouldn’t regret It.” before I knew what was happening he had me in his arms. “I love you so much, please don’t go.” I wrapped my arms around him. Before Pete he was the one that kept me sane. Once I let him go everything went to hell. Only he couldn’t coexist with Pete and I couldn’t let Pete go.

“Frankie, tell your mother I said I love her and that she should send me that lasagna recipe.” I ran my fingers through his hair. “And don’t cut your hair while I’m gone.” he held me a little tighter. “I forgive you,” I whispered so only he could hear. When I pulled away, there were tears streaming down both of our faces.

“This isn’t over Nonnie Lynn Woods. You aren’t getting rid of me that easily.” I looked at him on last time as Pete pulled me toward the gate. I knew that he was telling the truth he wasn’t giving up on me on us at least not yet. This wasn’t over by a long shot.
Sign up to rate and review this story